Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

Children of the womb?
What do you propose to do with those people, doctors included, that freeze embryos?

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

So far, I Support this bill 100%

It is going to take bills like this one to finally get the Supreme Court to reconcile the legal status of "children in the womb" as set by our State and Federal "fetal homicide " laws with the Court's previous rulings on cases like Roe v Wade.

My money is on the Court's eventual overturning of Roe.

Not if you think the one making a choice shouldn't have to pay for the choice.
Wards of the state don't have money, and paying for abortions is cheaper than paying for welfare for a child.

Not my problem. I didn't put them in that situation either. Paying for neither is cheaper.
It's peanuts, dumbass.

It could be a penny and it would be one cent too much.
And with that acknowledge of nothing like reality, we're done.

Because you think I owe someone something when the result of that need is from a choice they made, you were done long ago.

Not if you think the one making a choice shouldn't have to pay for the choice.
Wards of the state don't have money, and paying for abortions is cheaper than paying for welfare for a child.

Not my problem. I didn't put them in that situation either. Paying for neither is cheaper.
It's peanuts, dumbass.

It's very real. She makes a choice she says is none of my business. She gets the costs. If she can't pay, tough shit. She told me to butt out. I butted out.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

Because you think I owe someone something when the result of that need is from a choice they made, you were done long ago.
You own a lot, to all who came before you and to those less fortunate than you who are members of your society. Rights and responsibilities, this is no free ride even if some try.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

It's very real. She makes a choice she says is none of my business. She gets the costs. If she can't pay, tough shit. She told me to butt out. I butted out.
Once again: And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

If you have no answer then you are just being a whiny child...

Why do Communists/Progressives hate children so much? It's so damn disturbing. But it's real simple, you wanna kill your babies, do it somewhere else. That's the message. Get over it.
Why can't you have a common sense view of abortion, and what and what isn't a person?

Oklahomans don't want you killing your babies there anymore. That's the deal. Get over it.
They should get over it as a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy has been determined to be Constitutional.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

Once again: And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

I told you what should happen. That's called an answer. That you don't like having to actually do something instead of saying it is your problem and proves you're an idiot.

Why do Communists/Progressives hate children so much? It's so damn disturbing. But it's real simple, you wanna kill your babies, do it somewhere else. That's the message. Get over it.
Why can't you have a common sense view of abortion, and what and what isn't a person?

Oklahomans don't want you killing your babies there anymore. That's the deal. Get over it.
They should get over it as a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy has been determined to be Constitutional.

When are all the women who have children then can't support them going to start paying for those choices?

It's peanuts, dumbass.

I told you what should happen. That's called an answer. That you don't like having to actually do something instead of saying it is your problem and proves you're an idiot.
So you have no answer beyond I don't want to have to pay for others. Yep, whiny child, not a man.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

Run that by a judge, Cuntservative.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

You own a lot, to all who came before you and to those less fortunate than you who are members of your society. Rights and responsibilities, this is no free ride even if some try.

Apparently it's a free ride to those less fortunate members of society who get but do nothing in return.

I don't owe a poor person a dime. If you want them to have something, give them your money.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

Run that by a judge, Cuntservative.

I ran it by a **** and got a pussy answer.

Seem you're another one that doesn't believe in personal responsibility or freedom.

So you have no answer beyond I don't want to have to pay for others. Yep, whiny child, not a man.

My answer was for YOU to pay for it. It's not a matter of what I want but what I should and shouldn't be doing.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

Apparently it's a free ride to those less fortunate members of society who get but do nothing in return.

I don't owe a poor person a dime. If you want them to have something, give them your money.
I do, I call it taxes, as well as just other cash I hand out here and there.

When are all the women who have children then can't support them going to start paying for those choices?
If that's your concern then you should be a huge fan of abortion.

As per usual, you want it both ways. No abortions and no bill for you.

Since I deal with what is happening currently and abortion is currently legal, if a woman chooses to have a child, it wasn't forced on her, it was her choice. So much for you having a clue.

My answer was for YOU to pay for it. It's not a matter of what I want but what I should and shouldn't be doing.
So, I don't want to pay for the military. Do I get my tax dollars back? I don't have kids but I pay for schools? Totally unfair, right?

This is another example of republicans helping nobody and drawing attention away from the real issues. People aren't buying it anymore and that's why the party is imploding.

Forum List

Back