Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

Oklahomans don't want you killing your babies there anymore. That's the deal. Get over it.
If you think this won't get tossed, especially with no exceptions, you're kidding yourself. This is for show, only.

Maybe? But the message is clear. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. Folks like you aren't welcome there. Period, end of story.
Folks like me wouldn't stand on the border and piss on the Governor. Not worth the piss.

Pretty sure Oklahomans are fine with you Communists/Progressives leaving. They care about babies. Bye.
This bill must have been passed for people like you? Too stupid to understand it can go nowhere at all.

Message sent. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. That should keep folks like you away. And that's the ultimate goal.

I'm a vegetarian.

The point here is that people are talking about LIFE.

Humans are ANIMALS. That's a fact.

Animals have life. Humans have life.

If you call yourself "pro-life" and then decide that animals are worth less than humans, what's to call yourself "pro-life" and say that black people are worth less than white people?

Life is precious or it's not. Which is it?
A human being is a human being, no matter what color.
An animal is an animal. I do see you comparison to humans being an animal, Obama is a jackass. Your comparison is invalid.

A human is a human
An animal is an animal
A human is an animal

This is scientific FACT.

Animal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"All animals aremotile, meaning they can move spontaneously and independently, at some point in their lives. Their body planeventually becomes fixed as they develop, although some undergo a process of metamorphosis later on in their lives. All animals are heterotrophs: they must ingest other organisms or their products for sustenance."

Sound familiar?
It's not against the law to kill an animal. It is to kill a human.
It's also not against the law for a woman to get an abortion.
As science progresses it will become against the law, like it was at onetime.
The science we want is what makes it all but unnecessary...

More than likely nature will fix the entire issue and humans we be unable to reproduce, or be killed off.

If you think this won't get tossed, especially with no exceptions, you're kidding yourself. This is for show, only.

Maybe? But the message is clear. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. Folks like you aren't welcome there. Period, end of story.
Folks like me wouldn't stand on the border and piss on the Governor. Not worth the piss.

Pretty sure Oklahomans are fine with you Communists/Progressives leaving. They care about babies. Bye.
This bill must have been passed for people like you? Too stupid to understand it can go nowhere at all.

Message sent. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. That should keep folks like you away. And that's the ultimate goal.
Dumbfuck, folks like me wouldn't spit on Oklahoma.

Oklahomans don't want you killing your babies there anymore. That's the deal. Get over it.

Message sent. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. That should keep folks like you out of the state. And that's the ultimate goal.

Then don't worry about it. You can still kill your babies. Just head somewhere else to do it.

Message sent. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. That should keep folks like you out of the state. And that's the ultimate goal.

Then don't worry about it. You can still kill your babies. Just head somewhere else to do it.
This bill won't change anything there at all. It's as dead as an aborted fetus.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

So far, I Support this bill 100%

It is going to take bills like this one to finally get the Supreme Court to reconcile the legal status of "children in the womb" as set by our State and Federal "fetal homicide " laws with the Court's previous rulings on cases like Roe v Wade.

My money is on the Court's eventual overturning of Roe.

So then tell me would you charge a woman with murder if she had a miscarriage because she ignored a Drs order for bed rest?

First things first.

Get back to me with that question once you admit and accept that a child in the womb is a natural person. . . Then maybe we can talk about the difficult cases while coming from a more reasonable starting point.

"Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business?"

Because they're fundamentally arrogant, intolerant, and authoritarian; conservatives for the most part fear diversity, dissent, and individual liberty, seeking to compel conformity through force of law.

Consequently they refuse to respect the privacy rights of women.

No one has the right to "privately" violate the rights of a child.

I doubt that even a pro-abort like yourself would argue that they do.

CCJ doesn't believe it's life until it's born.

Because they're fundamentally arrogant, intolerant, and authoritarian; conservatives for the most part fear diversity, dissent, and individual liberty, seeking to compel conformity through force of law.

Life, potential person, person. Related but not the same.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business?

Because they are authoritarians and love to tell everyone what to do. But they are big on freedom right?[/QUOTE]

If a woman chooses to have a child instead of an abortion but can't support herself and the child, should the government be able to tell the rest of us that we have to do it? I personally choose no in that case.

Same even if you don't agree. Your agreement isn't necessary for it to be true.

If a woman chooses to have a child instead of an abortion but can't support herself and the child, should the government be able to tell the rest of us that we have to do it? I personally choose no in that case.
And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

The first time a woman is executed in Oklahoma for having an abortion is the last time conservatives ever get near the presidency.

The truth is easy to test. Does a conception have a name? Does it have a Conception Certificate?

And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it do die in the snow as humans have for eons?

Those of you that believe she should make a choice she says is none of you business but think it's OK to pay for it when she can't will have yet another opportunity to prove that you don't care like you say you do. If you did, none would die.

The truth is easy to test. Does a conception have a name? Does it have a Conception Certificate?

The test has to be valid. Yours isn't.

And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it do die in the snow as humans have for eons?

Those of you that believe she should make a choice she says is none of you business but think it's OK to pay for it when she can't will have yet another opportunity to prove that you don't care like you say you do. If you did, none would die.
That is not an answer. Be an honest man, for once.

And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

That is not an answer. Be an honest man, for once.

It becomes an opportunity for you to prove you proclaimed compassion.

The test has to be valid. Yours isn't.
Oh, but it is. Do we hold funerals for spontaneous abortions? You want to say something this size of this . equals a human being? That fails all logic and reason.

Forum List

Back