Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

CCJ doesn't believe it's life until it's born.
Life, potential person, person. Related but not the same.

Same even if you don't agree. Your agreement isn't necessary for it to be true.
The truth is easy to test. Does a conception have a name? Does it have a Conception Certificate?

The test has to be valid. Yours isn't.
Oh, but it is. Do we hold funerals for spontaneous abortions? You want to say something this size of this . equals a human being? That fails all logic and reason.

I will say you, and I suspect you're bigger than that despite your brain being about that size, doesn't equal a human.

Life, potential person, person. Related but not the same.

The truth is easy to test. Does a conception have a name? Does it have a Conception Certificate?

Oh, but it is. Do we hold funerals for spontaneous abortions? You want to say something this size of this . equals a human being? That fails all logic and reason.

I will say you, and I suspect you're bigger than that despite your brain being about that size, doesn't equal a human.
You're a dishonest waste of time. Just another selfish child, not a man, who is unable to answer even simple questions he doesn't like the answers to.

The first time a woman is executed in Oklahoma for having an abortion is the last time conservatives ever get near the presidency.
If enough of them die because they can't get an abortion we can make a serious dent as well...

Are you saying taxpayers should fund abortions?
That depends upon who the female is? Ward of the state, yes. On welfare, and that's their choice, yes.

Oh, you're one of those that doesn't believe in personal responsibility.

The first time a woman is executed in Oklahoma for having an abortion is the last time conservatives ever get near the presidency.
If enough of them die because they can't get an abortion we can make a serious dent as well...

That depends upon who the female is? Ward of the state, yes. On welfare, and that's their choice, yes.

I very much believe in it, and I also believe in society.

You're a dishonest waste of time. Just another selfish child, not a man.

Says the pussy who was challenged to take something from me he said I shouldn't own that ran like a bitch when challenged. If you were a man, you would have already tried to do what you said should happen. Since you aren't, you're another pussy Liberal.

Not if you think the one making a choice shouldn't have to pay for the choice.

Says the pussy who was challenged to take something from me he said I shouldn't own that ran like a bitch when challenged. If you were a man, you would have already tried to do what you said should happen. Since you aren't, you're another pussy Liberal.
And now he whines like a child, again. So typical of you.

Wards of the state don't have money, and paying for abortions is cheaper than paying for welfare for a child.

And he continues to hide from a personal challenge like a pussy. So typical of you.

Wards of the state don't have money, and paying for abortions is cheaper than paying for welfare for a child.

Not my problem. I didn't put them in that situation either. Paying for neither is cheaper.

And he continues to hide from a personal challenge like a pussy. So typical of you.
It's not a challenge you fucking infant, it's utterly stupid. Guns are a public health issue. That's dealt with on high, not door to door by individual citizens.

One more time: And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

Not my problem. I didn't put them in that situation either. Paying for neither is cheaper.
It's peanuts, dumbass.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder
The issue settled in 1973 was actually settling an issue that was settled when abortions became reality. So why is it wrong for people to try and settle it again. If you really thought that law should always stand forever once its been settled. You would not agree with the Roe VS Wade, you would not agree with civil rights, you would not agree with any social program, because prior to these things being settled, they already were.

It's not a challenge you fucking infant, it's utterly stupid. Guns are a public health issue. That's dealt with on high, not door to door by individual citizens.

One more time: And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

You should support her with your money. If you did what you say should be done, her leaving it in the snow doesn't happen. The thing is it involves you actually doing something rather than saying something.

It's a challenge. You don't think I should have guns. You are a pussy if you don't personally do something about it.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

It could be a penny and it would be one cent too much.

You should support her with your money. If you did what you say should be done, her leaving it in the snow doesn't happen. The thing is it involves you actually doing something rather than saying something.

It's a challenge. You don't think I should have guns. You are a pussy if you don't personally do something about it.
You're an idiot, who doesn't live in the real world, where others have needs. You, like Bripat, have the morals of an infant. If it doesn't help your or yours, fuck everyone else.

It's peanuts, dumbass.

It could be a penny and it would be one cent too much.
And with that acknowledge of nothing like reality, we're done.

You're an idiot, who doesn't live in the real world, where others have needs. You, like Bripat, have the morals of an infant. If it doesn't help your or yours, fuck everyone else.

I live in a world where if someone says what they do is not my business, when they need something related to a choice they told me to butt out of, it's not my place to meet that need.

Damn right it's about me. I support myself and my children. I do so because they are MY children. I expect nothing less of others especially those who tell me what they do is not my business. If you think those demanding help of others give a damn about where the money comes from as long as they get it, in other words they don't care about anyone but themselves, you're a bigger idiot that I already knew you were.

Forum List

Back