Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

It could be a penny and it would be one cent too much.
And with that acknowledge of nothing like reality, we're done.

Because you think I owe someone something when the result of that need is from a choice they made, you were done long ago.
You own a lot, to all who came before you and to those less fortunate than you who are members of your society. Rights and responsibilities, this is no free ride even if some try.

Apparently it's a free ride to those less fortunate members of society who get but do nothing in return.

I don't owe a poor person a dime. If you want them to have something, give them your money.
I do, I call it taxes, as well as just other cash I hand out here and there.

Oh, an idiot that thinks paying mandated taxes is the same as giving voluntarily.

Prove you hand it out on your own.

Why can't you have a common sense view of abortion, and what and what isn't a person?

Oklahomans don't want you killing your babies there anymore. That's the deal. Get over it.
If you think this won't get tossed, especially with no exceptions, you're kidding yourself. This is for show, only.

Maybe? But the message is clear. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. Folks like you aren't welcome there. Period, end of story.
Folks like me wouldn't stand on the border and piss on the Governor. Not worth the piss.

Pretty sure Oklahomans are fine with you Communists/Progressives leaving. They care about babies. Bye.

smh...they don't give a shit about babies.

It's very real. She makes a choice she says is none of my business. She gets the costs. If she can't pay, tough shit. She told me to butt out. I butted out.
Once again: And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

If you have no answer then you are just being a whiny child...

I told you what should happen. That's called an answer. That you don't like having to actually do something instead of saying it is your problem and proves you're an idiot.
So you have no answer beyond I don't want to have to pay for others. Yep, whiny child, not a man.

My answer was for YOU to pay for it. It's not a matter of what I want but what I should and shouldn't be doing.
So, I don't want to pay for the military. Do I get my tax dollars back? I don't have kids but I pay for schools? Totally unfair, right?

The military is a delegated power in the Constitution. Food stamps, etc. aren't.

When are all the women who have children then can't support them going to start paying for those choices?
If that's your concern then you should be a huge fan of abortion.

As per usual, you want it both ways. No abortions and no bill for you.

Since I deal with what is happening currently and abortion is currently legal, if a woman chooses to have a child, it wasn't forced on her, it was her choice. So much for you having a clue.
And yet you can't answer, what do we do with children when their parents can't afford to care for them? I gave you an option, you didn't like that either. Be a man, answer a question.

Why do Communists/Progressives hate children so much? It's so damn disturbing. But it's real simple, you wanna kill your babies, do it somewhere else. That's the message. Get over it.
Why can't you have a common sense view of abortion, and what and what isn't a person?

Oklahomans don't want you killing your babies there anymore. That's the deal. Get over it.
They should get over it as a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy has been determined to be Constitutional.

When are all the women who have children then can't support them going to start paying for those choices?

So you are anti abortion and angry about women having kids they can't afford?

Once again: And what should then happen in such case? She leaves it to die in the snow as humans have for eons?

If you have no answer then you are just being a whiny child...

I told you what should happen. That's called an answer. That you don't like having to actually do something instead of saying it is your problem and proves you're an idiot.
So you have no answer beyond I don't want to have to pay for others. Yep, whiny child, not a man.

My answer was for YOU to pay for it. It's not a matter of what I want but what I should and shouldn't be doing.
So, I don't want to pay for the military. Do I get my tax dollars back? I don't have kids but I pay for schools? Totally unfair, right?

The military is a delegated power in the Constitution. Food stamps, etc. aren't.
So? What about the schools when I don't have kids? Where's my refund?

If you think this won't get tossed, especially with no exceptions, you're kidding yourself. This is for show, only.

Maybe? But the message is clear. Oklahoma is not a Baby Killer-friendly State. Folks like you aren't welcome there. Period, end of story.
Folks like me wouldn't stand on the border and piss on the Governor. Not worth the piss.

Pretty sure Oklahomans are fine with you Communists/Progressives leaving. They care about babies. Bye.

I don't give a shit about someone who says what they do is none of my business then demands I, along with others, pay for the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when the person making the choice can't. Here's how it works. You decide, you pay. If you can't, do without and tough shit.

Why do Communists/Progressives hate children so much? It's so damn disturbing. But it's real simple, you wanna kill your babies, do it somewhere else. That's the message. Get over it.

They should get over it as a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy has been determined to be Constitutional.

That's Cuntservative for ya.

I don't care if a woman chooses to have a dozen kids as long as she doesn't expect me to help pay for HER choice.

That's Cuntservative for ya.

Says the ****. You do realize that if you didn't have one, no one would have anything to do with you?

Says the one that support Bernie Sanders free college plan.

I don't give a shit about someone who says what they do is none of my business then demands I, along with others, pay for the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when the person making the choice can't. Here's how it works. You decide, you pay. If you can't, do without and tough shit.
Do without what, food to feed a child?

I don't care if a woman chooses to have a dozen kids as long as she doesn't expect me to help pay for HER choice.

You don't make any sense. So you should be ok with a woman having an abortion if she can't afford a child.

Says the one that support Bernie Sanders free college plan.
Nope. Free is a problem. Low cost is better.

And be a man, and answer the question: What about the schools when I don't have kids? Where's my refund?

When she said it was her choice because it was her body and I should butt out, I butted out. After that, not my concern. I did what I was asked to do. Now, it's her turn to do her job as a mother.

You don't make any sense. So you should be ok with a woman having an abortion if she can't afford a child.
He wants it both ways. No abortion and he doesn't have to pay for anyone but himself.

When she said it was her choice because it was her body and I should butt out, I butted out. After that, not my concern. I did what I was asked to do. Now, it's her turn to do her job as a mother.
So, you just want magic to happen, like all children then?

I oppose abortion based on believing it's murder. Has nothing to do with finances.

Since abortion is legal, that's the current situation. Being that when it comes to one or the other, whichever choice is made is still a choice by the mother. If SHE chooses to have the child, it's her responsibility to support it.

He wants it both ways. No abortion and he doesn't have to pay for anyone but himself.

This is why the republican party is imploding, they make no sense.

Forum List

Back