Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

Because the "personal business" you're talking about involves the calculated killing of other people (innocent people).
A zygote after conception is not a person.

And you know this because.....
It doesn't have a name, for starters. And persons don't up being flushed down the toilet without anyone noticing.

Well, don't live in Oklahoma. Go kill your babies someplace else. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Because the "personal business" you're talking about involves the calculated killing of other people (innocent people).

It doesn't have a name, for starters. And persons don't up being flushed down the toilet without anyone noticing.

Well, don't live in Oklahoma. Go kill your babies someplace else. Problem solved. You're welcome.
Why? Abortion is still legal in Oklahoma.

Hey, any Communists/Progressives exiting the State will be considered a success.
None of them would ever live in the shithole...

Don't be so sure about that. There are still many Entitlement whiner Democrats there. But this will likely chase them away. Oklahoma really is onto something.
Dream on, and that's what you're doing.

No, i do think passing laws like this really does chase the Entitlement whiner Democrats away. They'll have to go elsewhere to kill their babies. Oklahoma will be better off in the end.

Well then what are y'all whining about? If you don't wanna live in Oklahoma, simply leave. I think most Oklahomans would love to see a Communist/Progressive mass exodus. The less of em there, the better off the state will be. I think States would be very wise to follow its lead.

Between living in Hell or Oklahoma, I'd choose Hell.

And aren't you the type who doesn't believe in government control? Apparently not.

Well then what are y'all whining about? If you don't wanna live in Oklahoma, simply leave. I think most Oklahomans would love to see a Communist/Progressive mass exodus. The less of em there, the better off the state will be. I think States would be very wise to follow its lead.
You're demented -- I'm not whining.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

The same senator probably thinks we have too many children in broken homes and the poor shouldn't have kids they can't afford.

When is the fight against masturbation? That could have been a child...

The gun repubs say laws don't stop crimes, but this one will stop abortions?

Hey, any Communists/Progressives exiting the State will be considered a success.

Don't be so sure about that. There are still many Entitlement whiner Democrats there. But this will likely chase them away. Oklahoma really is onto something.

No, i do think passing laws like this really does chase the Entitlement whiner Democrats away. They'll have to go elsewhere to kill their babies. Oklahoma will be better off in the end.
When their women start to die and their girls move away, they'll figure out the problem, maybe...

When their women start to die and their girls move away, they'll figure out the problem, maybe...

Again, when those people leave, the state will be better off. This kind of legislation really does chase folks like you out of the state. Most Oklahomans don't want Communists/Progressives there.

You wanna kill your babies, do it somewhere else. I think that's the message Oklahoma is sending with this proposed legislation. It's a weeding out process. Many of the undesirables will now leave the state. Oklahoma will be better off without them.

Again, when those people leave, the state will be better off. This kind of legislation really does chase folks like you out of the state. Most Oklahomans don't want Communists/Progressives there.
There aren't any there, dummy.

There aren't any there, dummy.

You sure about that? I hear there's still a bunch of em there whining about this. But maybe this will push em out? One can only dream. ;)

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

So far, I Support this bill 100%

It is going to take bills like this one to finally get the Supreme Court to reconcile the legal status of "children in the womb" as set by our State and Federal "fetal homicide " laws with the Court's previous rulings on cases like Roe v Wade.

My money is on the Court's eventual overturning of Roe.

So please tell all of us intelligent people who actually knows something about conception and pregnancy:

Why do you want to kill women?

Tell all of us what life is in an ectopic pregnancy?

There are only 2 possible outcomes for an ectopic pregnancy.

1. An abortion is performed, the woman lives and is able to get pregnant again to have a child.

2. The woman DIES.

I guess you're on the side of the woman dying.

No one is against abortion to save the life of the mother..... you lefties always do this stupid shit. We're against abortion as a means of birth control.

Not to mention we're talking about 1.9% of all pregnancies.

DOA, right from the start:

“Imagine a pregnant woman visiting her physician and saying, ‘Doctor, is my fetus
healthy?’ Or, ‘Is this a male fetus or a female fetus?’ No, she will ask, ‘How is my baby?’
And, ‘Is it a boy or a girl?’”

Scientist, Doctor, Lawyer versus average pregnant woman. Just as easy to turn 180 by saying when pregnant we say you are having a baby, not you already have one. That happens nine months later.

So far, I Support this bill 100%

It is going to take bills like this one to finally get the Supreme Court to reconcile the legal status of "children in the womb" as set by our State and Federal "fetal homicide " laws with the Court's previous rulings on cases like Roe v Wade.

My money is on the Court's eventual overturning of Roe.

So please tell all of us intelligent people who actually knows something about conception and pregnancy:

Why do you want to kill women?

Tell all of us what life is in an ectopic pregnancy?

There are only 2 possible outcomes for an ectopic pregnancy.

1. An abortion is performed, the woman lives and is able to get pregnant again to have a child.

2. The woman DIES.

I guess you're on the side of the woman dying.

No one is against abortion to save the life of the mother..... you lefties always do this stupid shit. We're against abortion as a means of birth control.

Not to mention we're talking about 1.9% of all pregnancies.
Does his bill have any exceptions?

Forum List

Back