Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

View attachment 66213
So many problems in the US and the world, including the over populating of the world, and people are out there trying to put their religion onto other people.
Being against murder is a religion?

And how do you come up with that?
You don't think there are atheist that are against abortion? Abortion is murder. You call this a fetus.

th
th
th
th

You don't think this is murder?

Life has gone in both mine and your pictures. What's the difference?
Humans and animals are equal in your world?

I'm a vegetarian.

The point here is that people are talking about LIFE.

Humans are ANIMALS. That's a fact.

Animals have life. Humans have life.

If you call yourself "pro-life" and then decide that animals are worth less than humans, what's to call yourself "pro-life" and say that black people are worth less than white people?

Life is precious or it's not. Which is it?

View attachment 66213
Being against murder is a religion?

You don't think there are atheist that are against abortion? Abortion is murder. You call this a fetus.

th
th
th
th

I'm a vegetarian.

If you call yourself "pro-life" and then decide that animals are worth less than humans, what's to call yourself "pro-life" and say that black people are worth less than white people?

A human being is a human being, no matter what color.
An animal is an animal. I do see you comparison to humans being an animal, Obama is a jackass. Your comparison is invalid.

View attachment 66213

th
th
th
th

I'm a vegetarian.

An animal is an animal. I do see you comparison to humans being an animal, Obama is a jackass. Your comparison is invalid.

A human is a human
An animal is an animal
A human is an animal

This is scientific FACT.

Animal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"All animals aremotile, meaning they can move spontaneously and independently, at some point in their lives. Their body planeventually becomes fixed as they develop, although some undergo a process of metamorphosis later on in their lives. All animals are heterotrophs: they must ingest other organisms or their products for sustenance."

Sound familiar?

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

So far, I Support this bill 100%

It is going to take bills like this one to finally get the Supreme Court to reconcile the legal status of "children in the womb" as set by our State and Federal "fetal homicide " laws with the Court's previous rulings on cases like Roe v Wade.

My money is on the Court's eventual overturning of Roe.

Your money would best be served in supporting Planned Parenthood, age appropriate sex ed in schools and free contraceptives to all women and men of child bearing age, and keeping elected officials out of our personal lives / bedrooms and taking care of postnatal children's health, education and future.

View attachment 66213 You don't think there are atheist that are against abortion? Abortion is murder. You call this a fetus.

th
th
th
th

I'm a vegetarian.

A human is a human
An animal is an animal
A human is an animal

This is scientific FACT.

"All animals aremotile, meaning they can move spontaneously and independently, at some point in their lives. Their body planeventually becomes fixed as they develop, although some undergo a process of metamorphosis later on in their lives. All animals are heterotrophs: they must ingest other organisms or their products for sustenance."

Sound familiar?
It's not against the law to kill an animal. It is to kill a human.

th
th
th
th

I'm a vegetarian.

A human is a human
An animal is an animal
A human is an animal

This is scientific FACT.

Sound familiar?

So?

Are we talking what is the law and isn't?

No, we're talking about what SHOULD BE the law and what shouldn't.

You can't say "Abortions should be illegal because it's illegal to kill humans", that's such a duff argument.

So let's try again.

Is life precious that we shouldn't kill it?
Or, Is life expendable when we decide it should be expendable?

So what happened to all those times the RWnuts around here told me no one wants women convicted of 1st degree murder for having an abortion?

Republicans are pretending they care about Abortion, then they vote and support Trump who is pro choice.

I'm a vegetarian.

A human is a human
An animal is an animal
A human is an animal

This is scientific FACT.

Sound familiar?

So?

Are we talking what is the law and isn't?

No, we're talking about what SHOULD BE the law and what shouldn't.

You can't say "Abortions should be illegal because it's illegal to kill humans", that's such a duff argument.

So let's try again.

Is life precious that we shouldn't kill it?
Or, Is life expendable when we decide it should be expendable?
A human life is different than a human life that is a fact no matter how you spin it. You comparing a baby's life to an animals life is kinda disturbing.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

This is what they have wanted all along. Some honesty at last from the Right.

So far, I Support this bill 100%

It is going to take bills like this one to finally get the Supreme Court to reconcile the legal status of "children in the womb" as set by our State and Federal "fetal homicide " laws with the Court's previous rulings on cases like Roe v Wade.

My money is on the Court's eventual overturning of Roe.

So please tell all of us intelligent people who actually knows something about conception and pregnancy:

Why do you want to kill women?

Tell all of us what life is in an ectopic pregnancy?

There are only 2 possible outcomes for an ectopic pregnancy.

1. An abortion is performed, the woman lives and is able to get pregnant again to have a child.

2. The woman DIES.

I guess you're on the side of the woman dying.

th
th
th
th

I'm a vegetarian.

A human is a human
An animal is an animal
A human is an animal

This is scientific FACT.

Sound familiar?
It's also not against the law for a woman to get an abortion.

New to politics?

Idiot

Oh well, i guess you'll have to kill your babies somewhere else. Oklahoma ain't havin it anymore. It is what it is.

And on a side note, Okahoma is playing this very wisely. Passing something like this immediately promotes Communists/Progressives leaving the State. They'll have to kill their babies somewhere else. This encourages them to leave.

As a result of the exodus, Oklahoma will likely see a big decrease in its Entitlement expenditures. The usual suspect Entitlement whiners will choose to relocate. Oklahoma will be better off. If you wanna send Entitlement whiner Democrats on their way, pass something like this. I see other States following Oklahoma's lead.

And on a side note, Okahoma is playing this very wisely. Passing something like this immediately promotes Communists/Progressives leaving the State. They'll have to kill their babies somewhere else.

This encourages them to leave. Oklahoma will likely see a big decrease in its Entitlement expenditures. The usual suspect Entitlement whiners will choose to relocate. Oklahoma will be better off.
Progressives in that black hole of the Flyover? Doubtful.

And on a side note, Okahoma is playing this very wisely. Passing something like this immediately promotes Communists/Progressives leaving the State. They'll have to kill their babies somewhere else.

This encourages them to leave. Oklahoma will likely see a big decrease in its Entitlement expenditures. The usual suspect Entitlement whiners will choose to relocate. Oklahoma will be better off.
Progressives in that black hole of the Flyover? Doubtful.

Hey, any Communists/Progressives exiting the State will be considered a success. You wanna dump Entitlement whiner Democrats, just pass something like this. They'll flee to whatever place accepts them killing their babies. Oklahoma will be better off.

Hey, any Communists/Progressives exiting the State will be considered a success.
None of them would ever live in the shithole.

And I'd love to see no abortions there, none at all, just to see how many women die. The best way to disprove a stupid idea is to try it out.

Forum List

Back