Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

Not free to those doing the funding.

It's not in my interest to fund a choice she made. Once she says her body is her choice, I'm done with her. If the end result is her having kids she can't support, I don't care. They aren't mine and I was told to butt out. I did. Her problem now.

Well in the real world the other choice is more children. You want more children or pay for some birth control?

I want those choosing to have sex provide their own birth control and those having children to support their own. In other words, I want those making the choice to be responsible for the choice.

If birth control was provided yet the woman still got pregnant, does that exempt taxpayers from supporting her and her kids if she can't? Or, do you want it both ways where she's provided with something but taxpayers still get he bill for the latter?
I want, I want, I want, what a fuckin' infant. How about dealing with reality instead? And answering fucking simple questions like a man, for once.

Reality is she chooses, she pays.

I offered you a challenge to prove what you posted earlier face to face. How about being a man and accepting or proving you're a pussy and coming up with some excuse why you won't.
Why don't you try growing beyond picking fights on the playground you goddamned child...

YOU asked me how you could prove it. I told you. You made an excuse pussy.

If you don't want to pay for schools, don't. Mine went to private school so it didn't affect them either way. See how that works fuckhead?
Hey, fuckhead, try answering the question in a rational way instead of saying, Hey, just don't pay your taxes. Fucking infant, like Bripat.

Typical Liberal that makes excuses when someone doesn't provide the answer they want to hear. I provided a rational answer. I'm sorry you were raised to be so stupid you can't determine when it is.
Yeah, just don't pay your taxes is your "rational" answer. Goddamn you're an infant.

My answer was that you provide something for which taxes should be used.

Free to her. It's in the best interests of everyone to avoid this.

It's not in my interest to fund a choice she made. Once she says her body is her choice, I'm done with her. If the end result is her having kids she can't support, I don't care. They aren't mine and I was told to butt out. I did. Her problem now.

Well in the real world the other choice is more children. You want more children or pay for some birth control?

I want those choosing to have sex provide their own birth control and those having children to support their own. In other words, I want those making the choice to be responsible for the choice.

If birth control was provided yet the woman still got pregnant, does that exempt taxpayers from supporting her and her kids if she can't? Or, do you want it both ways where she's provided with something but taxpayers still get he bill for the latter?
I want, I want, I want, what a fuckin' infant. How about dealing with reality instead? And answering fucking simple questions like a man, for once.

That sounds just like all the freeloaders who think others should fund their choices. They want, and want, and want yet do nothing in return but whine.
The whiner is you, Infant #2. It's not all about you, Boo Hoo Hoo...

Free to her. It's in the best interests of everyone to avoid this.

So you want to live in fantasy land. And the repub party implodes...

I live in the land of personal responsibility. You live in a world where you're stupid enough to be willing to pay for something you were told was none of your business. What a dumbass and you wonder why the rest of us think you're stupid piece of shit.

That is what you call fantasy land? The land of personal responsibility?

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

The same senator probably thinks we have too many children in broken homes and the poor shouldn't have kids they can't afford.

When is the fight against masturbation? That could have been a child...

The gun repubs say laws don't stop crimes, but this one will stop abortions?

In Okiehoma, conception takes place when a man buys a woman a drink. ;)

A man doesn't have to buy you a drink to get a piece. You stand on the corner with a sign.

Even if that were true, you wouldn't be able to afford me, Cuntservative pussy.

I wouldn't let my dog do you. Even he has higher standards than a 2 bit slut like you.

I offered you a challenge to prove what you posted earlier face to face. How about being a man and accepting or proving you're a pussy and coming up with some excuse why you won't.
Why don't you try growing beyond picking fights on the playground you goddamned child...

Yeah, I'm supposed to prove I give money to those on the street by showing up at your house. You don't have the brains God gave a goat.

That sounds just like all the freeloaders who think others should fund their choices. They want, and want, and want yet do nothing in return but whine.
The whiner is you, Infant #2. It's not all about you, Boo Hoo Hoo...

Apparently you think it's all about the low life freeloaders. I bet you are one.

Yeah, I'm supposed to prove I give money to those on the street by showing up at your house. You don't have the brains God gave a goat.

You asked for how to do it. I told you. Now you show your cowardice.

I live in the land of personal responsibility. You live in a world where you're stupid enough to be willing to pay for something you were told was none of your business. What a dumbass and you wonder why the rest of us think you're stupid piece of shit.

I call what you support as fantasy land. I call expecting people who make personal choices to pay for their choices personal responsibility. You are opposed to those making choices paying for their own choices.

I'm done with this moronic child who thinks if you don't want to pay for something the government does you just don't pay your taxes, and you shouldn't have abortions but if you keep the kid he doesn't care if it starves...

I'm done with this moronic child who thinks if you don't want to pay for something the government does you just don't pay your taxes, and you shouldn't have abortions but if you keep the kid he doesn't care if it starves...

I don't care what happens to a woman who makes a choice with her body after telling me it's none of my business. If she goes without, so be it. She made the choice. If the kid starves, that's on you. You think the kid has a right to someone else's money yet you do nothing.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business?

Because they are authoritarians and love to tell everyone what to do. But they are big on freedom right?

If a woman chooses to have a child instead of an abortion but can't support herself and the child, should the government be able to tell the rest of us that we have to do it? I personally choose no in that case.[/QUOTE]

What a wonderful world you envision.

I don't care what happens to a woman who makes a choice with her body after telling me it's none of my business. If she goes without, so be it. She made the choice. If the kid starves, that's on you. You think the kid has a right to someone else's money yet you do nothing.
No, dumbfuck, I pay my taxes which pay for her kid to eat, and that doesn't bother me because I'm not , unlike you, a selfish infant incapable of being rational.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business?

Because they are authoritarians and love to tell everyone what to do. But they are big on freedom right?

If a woman chooses to have a child instead of an abortion but can't support herself and the child, should the government be able to tell the rest of us that we have to do it? I personally choose no in that case.

What a wonderful world you envision.[/QUOTE]

Tell me why I should support the result of a PERSONAL choice I was told was none of my business when it was made. I envision a world where those making personal choices while telling others to butt out funding the choices they make. You envision a world where people can make a choice that produces a result they don't like and even if they said butt out when making it, you think it's OK to be told to offset the costs. You and I can both have what we want and the government need not be involved. If you think a woman that told you to butt out has a child she can't afford, write her a check to support her and the child. Since she made the choice, I don't feel it's my responsibility. You get what you want and so do I.

I call what you support as fantasy land. I call expecting people who make personal choices to pay for their choices personal responsibility. You are opposed to those making choices paying for their own choices.

I live in the real world where people are helping the woman with 15 kids. That is the reality and not going to change. So rather than have lots like her I prefer to pay for some birth control, much cheaper.

No, dumbfuck, I pay my taxes which pay for her kid to eat, and that doesn't bother me because I'm not , unlike you, a selfish infant incapable of being rational.

Those are taxes that no one should pay especially when the choice was hers. You can meet her need without taxes being raised. It involves you voluntarily doing what you claim you do yet aren't willing to prove on a higher scale if you think it should be done. We both get what we want. You meet a need you feel deserves meeting getting to do it with your money and I get what I want. How is that such a bad thing? That's right. You actually have to do something instead of just saying you care.

I live in the real world where people are helping the woman with 15 kids. That is the reality and not going to change. So rather than have lots like her I prefer to pay for some birth control, much cheaper.

In the real world, the three that produced those 15 kids with her support her and their kids. Funny how you define helping as coming from a mandate. Helping and sharing is a voluntarily action by the giver not a mandate from the taker. If you give her money, you're enabling her to continue to have little bastards she can't afford.

Like I said, provide her all you want with your money. You feel the need to do so.

In the real world, the three that produced those 15 kids with her support her and their kids. Funny how you define helping as coming from a mandate. Helping and sharing is a voluntarily action by the giver not a mandate from the taker. If you give her money, you're enabling her to continue to have little bastards she can't afford.

Like I said, provide her all you want with your money. You feel the need to do so.

If you pay taxes you are too. That is the reality, all your whining doesn't change that.

If you pay taxes you are too. That is the reality, all your whining doesn't change that.

And it should stop immediately. So sad you are stupid enough to believe someone making a choice they tell you isn't your business should get money. I say let them do without until they can pay.

Forum List

Back