Old Confused Man Keeps Showing Up at the Golf Course Instead of at Work.

He sleeps 4 hours a night, even at his age, and has already signed and overturned so many Obama EOs that he shouldn't be able to even hold a golf club anymore, and still shoots a more than respectable 18 holes that only Obama can dream about. Golf is a great game for sorting things out.........especially anti-American progressive Libtard things.
Moron thinks signing EO' s that assaults our land air and water is a good thing

Link? No of course you don't have a link, its just a liberal lie talking point.
Moron doesn't know what the clown is doing. No wonder you support him.

As predicted you have no link, just a liberal drone talking point. Let us know if/when you ever have an original thought.

He sleeps 4 hours a night, even at his age, and has already signed and overturned so many Obama EOs that he shouldn't be able to even hold a golf club anymore, and still shoots a more than respectable 18 holes that only Obama can dream about. Golf is a great game for sorting things out.........especially anti-American progressive Libtard things.
Moron thinks signing EO' s that assaults our land air and water is a good thing

It is!

It's called winning!
After Trumps townhall meeting with Exec's and later speech in front of construction unions today, while not forgetting that Gorsuch gets appointed later this week...........itsa great week for America first, Trump second.

Funny how anti-Trump Democraps forget about putting America first!

I don't care how many times Trump golfs, just like I didn't give a fuck about how many times Obama golfed. Only partisans care.
You ONLY say that's because you're a Trump whore and the clown is breaking Dubya's records for vacation time

He has been doing meetings and playing golf with people he is meeting with, big companies do that you know, it's not a vacation. But hey as long as he keeps all your liberal panties in a wad he can play golf 7 days a week, it will keep us President Trump supporters happy just watching poor snow [emoji300]️ flakes loose it, again and again.
I like it so much I sometimes go back and watch MSM on election night, it's hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care how many times Trump golfs, just like I didn't give a fuck about how many times Obama golfed. Only partisans care.

did you say anything to the whiny little bitches who complained about our last president?

didn't think so.

My husband is an attorney and he golfs nearly every weekend...you'd be shocked how many court cases are settled on the ninth tee.

I'm an attorney as well, and no. They're not.

Yeah they are and if you deny it I question if you're an attorney at all.....gary "dog" lol

You ONLY say that's because you're a Trump whore and the clown is breaking Dubya's records for vacation time

Nope. I voted for Gary Johnson. Some of us are actually capable of thinking for ourselves

Sure.

I mean, except for Gary. He still needs someone to tell him what Aleppo is.

I don't see how Aleppo is our problem. Funny how Democrats suddenly became war mongers once one of you got elected to the White House.

did you say anything to the whiny little bitches who complained about our last president?

Yep. In just about every thread like this.

didn't think so.

You don't think at all. That's your problem. You just hop on the bandwagon.

Nope. I voted for Gary Johnson. Some of us are actually capable of thinking for ourselves

Sure.

I mean, except for Gary. He still needs someone to tell him what Aleppo is.

I don't see how Aleppo is our problem. Funny how Democrats suddenly became war mongers once one of you got elected to the White House.

Maybe it is, maybe it's not.

A presidential candidate having never heard of the city? That is, indeed, a problem. If you don't think so, then you're stupid. It's as simple as that.

Oh, I also forgot to add, like the MSM totally neglected, that Trump donated his recent 70K-plus check as POTUS to our National Parks for battlefield maintenance and restoration.
Trump reminding us what it means to be a true American!

He proposes huge cuts to the National Park S and gives 70,000 plus back. Big of him. How about giving taxpayers a discount at his facilities.

He has been doing meetings and playing golf with people he is meeting with, big companies do that you know, it's not a vacation. But hey as long as he keeps all your liberal panties in a wad he can play golf 7 days a week, it will keep us President Trump supporters happy just watching poor snow [emoji300]️ flakes loose it, again and again.
I like it so much I sometimes go back and watch MSM on election night, it's hilarious.

It's true about business deals and golf courses. Also diplomacy. Japan's President is a mega golf addict and he was thrilled to play at Mar a Lago. A less formal setting for interaction.

Heads of State used to love being invited to the Bush ranch.

It's true about business deals and golf courses. Also diplomacy. Japan's President is a mega golf addict and he was thrilled to play at Mar a Lago. A less formal setting for interaction.

Again

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE GOLF.

IT'S ABOUT THE HYPOCRISY.

My husband is an attorney and he golfs nearly every weekend...you'd be shocked how many court cases are settled on the ninth tee.

I'm an attorney as well, and no. They're not.

Yeah they are and if you deny it I question if you're an attorney at all.....gary "dog" lol

Settlement conferences are usually formal occasions, and typically settlement offers are written, often with both parties present, and the settlement negotiations themselves are monitored by judges.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, as usual. Go back to baking cookies for your bigot church.

Forum List

Back