🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old man bush voting for hillary......

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!
I have heard neither Bush, (and HW only served 1 term) come out and say Trump isn't qualified.

Furthermore, the Bushes aren't conservatives with opinions I give a fruit fly's fuck about.

I don't even like Trump, but Hitlery is the embodiment of evil. If there's anything to re-incarnation then Adolph came back as a bitch.

trump is conservative?

bigotry and ignorance aren't conservative values.
IS bigotry and ignorance a liberal value?

The real reason Trump won the nomination.

And the same reason Obama won the Oval Office.

How many of those who cheered this imbecile are now proclaiming themselves members of some political vanguard?

Teabaggers polled in 2009 gave Scrub nearly 60% approval.

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!
Yea, 2 of the guys that ARE the reason we got stuck with Trump. Do you not see that?
What do you mean "stuck with"?

You fucking chose him.......from what many of you hailed as" the Deep Bench"...
I didn't choose shit, you ignorant asshole.

I'm sure......T-rump just claimed the nomination, right?

Think about it!
Think about it.

The Bush family is furious that Jeb was rejected in spectacular fashion in favor of Trump. That's what this is about. If Jeb hadn't made a run and lost who the 92 year old would vote for wouldn't be a discussion.

Jeb wasn't just supposed to win, he was supposed to stride in almost unopposed. That he lost is too bitter a pill for this family to swallow. They had a dynasty going and Trump stopped it.
Sorry; despite their faults, I don't believe they are that petty. Neither of them. And the whole family did not jump off the Trump train (Jeb's brother still supports Trump).

Doesn't seem like any ex-President will vote for Trump

They know what the job entails and that Trump is in no way suited to sit in the Oval Office

Think about it!
Yea, 2 of the guys that ARE the reason we got stuck with Trump. Do you not see that?

Why do you just assume I voted for that idiot?

The way they deal with bad information isnt to reevaluate or think further. Its to shut off debate and call names with vicious accusations.

Think about it!
Think about it.

The Bush family is furious that Jeb was rejected in spectacular fashion in favor of Trump. That's what this is about. If Jeb hadn't made a run and lost who the 92 year old would vote for wouldn't be a discussion.

Jeb wasn't just supposed to win, he was supposed to stride in almost unopposed. That he lost is too bitter a pill for this family to swallow. They had a dynasty going and Trump stopped it.

See?

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), also known as George Bush Sr., is an American politician who was the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993 and the 43rd Vice President of the United States from 1981 to 1989. A member of the U.S. Republican Party, he was previously a congressman, ambassador, and Director of Central Intelligence. He is the oldest living former President and Vice President. He is also the last living former President who is a veteran of World War II.

Yup. He has no clue what he's talking about.

George W. just had 8 years of experience, including the 9/11 attacks and aftermath.

Think about it!
Think about it.

Sorry; despite their faults, I don't believe they are that petty. Neither of them. And the whole family did not jump off the Trump train (Jeb's brother still supports Trump).
They really are that petty. Not only was Jeb due the presidency by right of dynasty, but he had a non English speaking Mexican wife giving him a lock.

His losing so spectacularly was an incredible blow to the family self esteem.

Think about it!
Think about it.

They really are that petty. Not only was Jeb due the presidency by right of dynasty, but he had a non English speaking Mexican wife giving him a lock.

His losing so spectacularly was an incredible blow to the family self esteem.
You friends of theirs? I suppose neither of us has the right to imagine what their motivation is, but I will stubbornly cling to my impression that they are seasoned politicians who would be voting for their party if the candidate was not so dangerous. Losing is part of the game. They know that.

Think about it!

Oh boy, the Political Class voting for their own. How totally unsurprising. How about you try and think for yourself..

The Bushes are irrelevant this time around, America has had enough. The Clintons should be but leftists had nothing better to offer.

The Bushes are globalists first, and are even less conservative than Trump. It's a resume enhancement that the Bush clan opposes Trump.

Think about it!
Think about it.

Trump is The Man, in the opinion of fools. The non foolish who actually listen to Trump, see the bully, the charlatan and the demagogue! They understand that he is not qualified to be POTUS and is selling them (the biddable) nothing but a nostrum.

Think about it!
Think about it.

Trump is The Man, in the opinion of fools. The non foolish who actually listen to Trump, see the bully, the charlatan and the demagogue! They understand that he is not qualified to be POTUS and is selling them (the biddable) nothing but a nostrum.
Wrong, the sane see the left for what they are, bat shit crazy. They support government corruption and think it will make the nation greater and all the things that led to our success must be wrong.

The Bushes are irrelevant this time around, America has had enough. The Clintons should be but leftists had nothing better to offer.

The Bushes EARNED their banishment by putting up the worst performances of all administrations since The Great Depression.....

Given that Bill put up one of the best, why should the Clintons pay the price for the mind numbing Idiocy of 2 time Scrub Voters, 2 Time Scrub Voter?

Think about it!

Oh boy, the Political Class voting for their own. How totally unsurprising. How about you try and think for yourself..
Sorry. I'm not buying into the Anti-Establishment thingee. Not with the Bushes, anyway. I am thinking for myself; we just came to different conclusions.

Think about it!
Think about it.

You hit the nail on the head.
The Bush family has a raging hate-on for Trump. They'd vote for Charlie Manson rather than Trump.
Both Bush presidents were intellectually punching above their weight while serving as president/s.

Think about it!

Why do you just assume I voted for that idiot?

You posted that "we" were stuck with T-rump......the only "we" stuck with T-rump are those who reflexively vote GOP....

And that includes legions of Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles.

Forum List

Back