Old man bush voting for hillary......

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
How pathetic....his idiot son probably will too....both just a couple of liberal pc has beens ....actuallly neither one of them was worth a crap...Jeb was rather decent and the best of them but still...the apple does not fall far from the tree.
bushhillarypic.jpg

How is he still alive?

He must have the same Frankenstonian doctors Hillary has.

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!
Think about it.

The Bush family is furious that Jeb was rejected in spectacular fashion in favor of Trump. That's what this is about. If Jeb hadn't made a run and lost who the 92 year old would vote for wouldn't be a discussion.

Jeb wasn't just supposed to win, he was supposed to stride in almost unopposed. That he lost is too bitter a pill for this family to swallow. They had a dynasty going and Trump stopped it.

Think about it!
I have heard neither Bush, (and HW only served 1 term) come out and say Trump isn't qualified.

Furthermore, the Bushes aren't conservatives with opinions I give a fruit fly's fuck about.

I don't even like Trump, but Hitlery is the embodiment of evil. If there's anything to re-incarnation then Adolph came back as a bitch.

Think about it!
Yea, 2 of the guys that ARE the reason we got stuck with Trump. Do you not see that?

Think about it!
Yea, 2 of the guys that ARE the reason we got stuck with Trump. Do you not see that?
What do you mean "stuck with"?

You fucking chose him.......from what many of you hailed as" the Deep Bench"...

Think about it!
What do you mean "stuck with"?

You fucking chose him.......from what many of you hailed as" the Deep Bench"...
I didn't choose shit, you ignorant asshole.

Think about it!
I have heard neither Bush, (and HW only served 1 term) come out and say Trump isn't qualified.

Furthermore, the Bushes aren't conservatives with opinions I give a fruit fly's fuck about.

I don't even like Trump, but Hitlery is the embodiment of evil. If there's anything to re-incarnation then Adolph came back as a bitch.

trump is conservative?

bigotry and ignorance aren't conservative values.

The real reason Trump won the nomination.

And the same reason Obama won the Oval Office.

How pathetic....his idiot son probably will too....both just a couple of liberal pc has beens ....actuallly neither one of them was worth a crap...Jeb was rather decent and the best of them but still...the apple does not fall far from the tree.
bushhillarypic.jpg

yes that was expected

being primaraly for the establishment

Forum List

Back