🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old man bush voting for hillary......

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!

Oh boy, the Political Class voting for their own. How totally unsurprising. How about you try and think for yourself..
Westy,

Did you cast two votes for Scrub?

Nope. Didn't vote for him either time. Voted for Nader in 2000 and didn't cast a POTUS vote in 2004.

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!

Oh boy, the Political Class voting for their own. How totally unsurprising. How about you try and think for yourself..
Sorry. I'm not buying into the Anti-Establishment thingee. Not with the Bushes, anyway. I am thinking for myself; we just came to different conclusions.

Bull crap. This country is turning into ancient Rome where a very few families always seemed to be the ones in office. This voting game, for that is all it is now that we have seen how the Democrat Party controlled the election to get Bernie out and shrilary in, and how the repubs pushed so hard for an inelectable turd like jeb when they had far superior candidates.

The fact that the trumpster is the repub candidate owes NOTHING to the establishment and everything to the American people being disgusted with how politics is played, and corrupted, in this country. The repubs were able to break the chains, sadly we Dems weren't. We got stuck with yet another POS candidate.

Think about it!
I think this has more to do with Trump ruining his sons shot at being president. Jeb was humiliated by Trump.
How does that explain all the other prominent Republicans expressing similar intentions?
There are a lot of Democrats who hate Hilliary too. There's plenty of disappointment on both sides. We all got a shitty selection of candidates this election.

This is exactly how Trump got nominated.

Ben Shapiro writes:

The Bush family isn’t put off so much by Trump’s policy proposals – except for immigration and free trade, the Bush family likely agrees with much of Trump’s left-leaning policy. They’re mostly put off by Trump’s attitude – his boorishness, his ignorance, his general sense of know-nothingism. To be fair, Trump clubbed Jeb! like a baby seal and the Bush family specifically during the debates; that had to draw some ire from the family. But for George H.W. Bush, the deciding factor was likely attitudinal: Trump just doesn’t belong. The Clintons, by dint of two decades in the White House spotlight, do.

This is one of the objections to Trump that many Trump supporters have a right to be angry about. It’s one thing to object to Trump based on policy differences and a general belief that he toxifies the conservative message. It’s another thing to do it because he doesn’t belong in the toney company of the blue bloods. The Bush Family feels like American royalty, and they appear to see Trump as a nouveau riche blowhard. That feels elitist rather than principled. Nobody was surprised that the person who reported H.W. Bush’s voting choice was a Kennedy. That’s how the Bushes roll.

And that feeling of Republican elitism helped drive Trump to new heights. Trump wasn’t merely a reaction to the “neocons” or the “Republican establishment.” He was a reaction to the Bush family in particular: their genteel sensibilities, their family heritage, their general chumminess with the Clintons. Republican primary voters reveled in the Trump-Jeb! piledrivers, because they felt that Trump was willing to hit people hard, unlike the Bush family.

I think you're drinking too much Alt-Right piss.

Not sure what you're jabbering about, but I advise against drinking piss.

Anyway, I'll take gridlock over democrooks continuing to destroy the economy with collectivist policies, keeping the border unsecure, bringing in more turd world muzbot zealots, and turning the military into a social experiment. I'll be happy when PC thugs are being shouted down, cops can shoot violent thugs without riots, and

If you believe Hitlery would be anything other than a disaster you should drink the Jim Jones Kool-Aid.

29d5ee4cfaa46fc715a1aae11e0dd7e2.jpg

Think about it!

Sorry. I'm not buying into the Anti-Establishment thingee. Not with the Bushes, anyway. I am thinking for myself; we just came to different conclusions.

Bull crap. This country is turning into ancient Rome where a very few families always seemed to be the ones in office. This voting game, for that is all it is now that we have seen how the Democrat Party controlled the election to get Bernie out and shrilary in, and how the repubs pushed so hard for an inelectable turd like jeb when they had far superior candidates.

The fact that the trumpster is the repub candidate owes NOTHING to the establishment and everything to the American people being disgusted with how politics is played, and corrupted, in this country. The repubs were able to break the chains, sadly we Dems weren't. We got stuck with yet another POS candidate.
My condolences on Bernie.

This is exactly how Trump got nominated.

Ben Shapiro writes:

The Bush family isn’t put off so much by Trump’s policy proposals – except for immigration and free trade, the Bush family likely agrees with much of Trump’s left-leaning policy. They’re mostly put off by Trump’s attitude – his boorishness, his ignorance, his general sense of know-nothingism. To be fair, Trump clubbed Jeb! like a baby seal and the Bush family specifically during the debates; that had to draw some ire from the family. But for George H.W. Bush, the deciding factor was likely attitudinal: Trump just doesn’t belong. The Clintons, by dint of two decades in the White House spotlight, do.

This is one of the objections to Trump that many Trump supporters have a right to be angry about. It’s one thing to object to Trump based on policy differences and a general belief that he toxifies the conservative message. It’s another thing to do it because he doesn’t belong in the toney company of the blue bloods. The Bush Family feels like American royalty, and they appear to see Trump as a nouveau riche blowhard. That feels elitist rather than principled. Nobody was surprised that the person who reported H.W. Bush’s voting choice was a Kennedy. That’s how the Bushes roll.

And that feeling of Republican elitism helped drive Trump to new heights. Trump wasn’t merely a reaction to the “neocons” or the “Republican establishment.” He was a reaction to the Bush family in particular: their genteel sensibilities, their family heritage, their general chumminess with the Clintons. Republican primary voters reveled in the Trump-Jeb! piledrivers, because they felt that Trump was willing to hit people hard, unlike the Bush family.
Ben Shapiro may live in yacht club land, but he is FULL OF SHIT when it comes to why Republicans are voting against Trump. Don't you think these life long Republicans care about SCOTUS and getting their plans through Congress? Of course they do. They just refuse to take part in making Trump the leader of the free world, the man who represents America to the rest of the world. It isn't because he's nouveau riche. It is because he is wilfully ignorant about world affairs, his mouth is full of "fact-free statements," and he's inappropriate and rude in his dealings with others.

It is because he is wilfully ignorant about world affairs, his mouth is full of "fact-free statements," and he's inappropriate and rude in his dealings with others.

So is Hitlery willfully ignorant, or just completely incompetent in dealing with world affairs?

Has she uttered a single word of truth in the last several years, let alone a fact?

Is treating her SS protectors as servants appropriate?

It is because he is wilfully ignorant about world affairs, his mouth is full of "fact-free statements," and he's inappropriate and rude in his dealings with others.

So is Hitlery willfully ignorant, or just completely incompetent in dealing with world affairs?

Has she uttered a single word of truth in the last several years, let alone a fact?

Is treating her SS protectors as servants appropriate?

There is no comparison, in reality. Who mocked the guy with CP on national television, dissed McCain for being a POW, tried to insult a Gold Star mom, insulted Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiorina and ....must I go on? You call treating her Secret Service protectors as servants somehow comparable? Go to any fact checking site or look up the facts yourself -- Trump spouts garbage on the stump. His promises are hollow and his facts are fucked. Clinton has a lot more experience and knowledge of world affairs; what her decisions will be, I don't know, but Trump is feeling around in the dark and hoping "his" generals will come up with a good plan....
In reality, there is no comparison.

Doesn't seem like any ex-President will vote for Trump

They know what the job entails and that Trump is in no way suited to sit in the Oval Office

And of course the lady who refused to follow government protocol in using the email system, and jeopardized national security, is capable, right? On another note, any of you hillary fans watched "Clinton Cash?" I'll stick with the guy who's so far, a pretty honest guy, compared to the clintons.

How pathetic....his idiot son probably will too....both just a couple of liberal pc has beens ....actuallly neither one of them was worth a crap...Jeb was rather decent and the best of them but still...the apple does not fall far from the tree.
bushhillarypic.jpg

The bushes are for clinton? That does it. I'm for sure staying on the trump train now.

Doesn't seem like any ex-President will vote for Trump

They know what the job entails and that Trump is in no way suited to sit in the Oval Office

And of course the lady who refused to follow government protocol in using the email system, and jeopardized national security, is capable, right? On another note, any of you hillary fans watched "Clinton Cash?" I'll stick with the guy who's so far, a pretty honest guy, compared to the clintons.

She is more than capable in following accepted practice at the time

The level of information compromised was minimal in spite of the GOP witch hunt

Trump honest? He lies in every statement he makes

There is no comparison, in reality. Who mocked the guy with CP on national television, dissed McCain for being a POW, tried to insult a Gold Star mom, insulted Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiorina and ....must I go on? You call treating her Secret Service protectors as servants somehow comparable? Go to any fact checking site or look up the facts yourself -- Trump spouts garbage on the stump. His promises are hollow and his facts are fucked. Clinton has a lot more experience and knowledge of world affairs; what her decisions will be, I don't know, but Trump is feeling around in the dark and hoping "his" generals will come up with a good plan....

I'm in the difficult position of defending Trump.

I don't want the guy elected, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want Hitlery elected. I would trust a random pick from the Lichtenstein phone book to make better judgements than she would.

She isn't just rude to the people who protect her, she is deliberately nasty to them. It is considered a punishment to be assigned to her. There are entire books about this woman by people who have had to work with her or otherwise get to know her that detail what a awful person she is. How she lusts for power and wealth. She is the sort of sociopath that created gulags, and that explains her desire to disarm the country. She enriched herself through corruption at the highest levels.

Trump has plenty of faults, but there aren't dozens of books by people who draw the sort of character Hitlery has. Trump has been successful in life, and I'm sure he would be a better POTUS than her.

Then again so would a member of an uncontacted amazonian tribe.

I'm in the difficult position of defending Trump.

I don't want the guy elected, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want Hitlery elected. I would trust a random pick from the Lichtenstein phone book to make better judgements than she would.

She isn't just rude to the people who protect her, she is deliberately nasty to them. It is considered a punishment to be assigned to her. There are entire books about this woman by people who have had to work with her or otherwise get to know her that detail what a awful person she is. How she lusts for power and wealth. She is the sort of sociopath that created gulags, and that explains her desire to disarm the country. She enriched herself through corruption at the highest levels.

Trump has plenty of faults, but there aren't dozens of books by people who draw the sort of character Hitlery has. Trump has been successful in life, and I'm sure he would be a better POTUS than her.

Then again so would a member of an uncontacted amazonian tribe.

This is funny, because I'm in the same situation regarding Hillary. She is a royal bitch with only one true love--power. This has been evident to me for many years. Before Trump came along, I would never, ever, have considered voting for her.
What I have had to do this election is actually give a lot of serious thought to what the candidates' positions and temperaments would mean if they were leader. I don't like her at all as a person; she is condescending, snotty and I'm sure she's a raving bitch to those around her. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could chuck her, either. But that is "behind the scenes" stuff; she was our head diplomat for four years and did not start any Twitter wars or kerfluffles due to insulting other heads of state. There were no major scandals during her reign as a Senator. She did a lot of good as a First Lady. Her personality may rot, but she knows how to behave while wearing the mantle, doing the job. Of course there aren't dozens of books, yet, on Trump. He has never been in public office. And he's real good at intimidating people with threats of lawsuits. But bully or no, the books will be coming soon.

Forum List

Back