🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old man bush voting for hillary......

Have you given any thought whatsoever to the possibility that the problem is the GOP nominee?
Given how close the election looks at the moment - this also speaks volumes about the Dem nominee.
Hillary is not the best candidate in my lifetime......and she is far from the worst......I think that forcing some kind of "equality" with T-rump, who is arguably one of the least qualified candidates ever, is preposterous.
Somehow you miss the point.
Trump is a terrible candidate.
That Hillary is not mopping the floor with him speaks to the quality of Hillary's candidacy.

Have you given any thought whatsoever to the possibility that the problem is the GOP nominee?
Given how close the election looks at the moment - this also speaks volumes about the Dem nominee.
Hillary is not the best candidate in my lifetime......and she is far from the worst......I think that forcing some kind of "equality" with T-rump, who is arguably one of the least qualified candidates ever, is preposterous.
Somehow you miss the point.
Trump is a terrible candidate.
That Hillary is not mopping the floor with him speaks to the quality of Hillary's candidacy.

Or to the credulity of the Voting public....

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!
I think this has more to do with Trump ruining his sons shot at being president. Jeb was humiliated by Trump.

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!

Point of fact- George senior served just 4 years. Think about it?

Think about it!
I think this has more to do with Trump ruining his sons shot at being president. Jeb was humiliated by Trump.
How does that explain all the other prominent Republicans expressing similar intentions?

The Bushes are irrelevant this time around, America has had enough. The Clintons should be but leftists had nothing better to offer.

The Bushes EARNED their banishment by putting up the worst performances of all administrations since The Great Depression.....

Given that Bill put up one of the best, why should the Clintons pay the price for the mind numbing Idiocy of 2 time Scrub Voters, 2 Time Scrub Voter?

It's best not to ask a known liar, in this case Iceweasel, a question. He makes stuff up and usually ends his fantasy by calling the questioner a vulgar name.
What did I make up? You are a well know smear mongering asshole, you deserve the title, you worked hard for it.

Think about it!
Think about it.

The Bush family is furious that Jeb was rejected in spectacular fashion in favor of Trump. That's what this is about. If Jeb hadn't made a run and lost who the 92 year old would vote for wouldn't be a discussion.

Jeb wasn't just supposed to win, he was supposed to stride in almost unopposed. That he lost is too bitter a pill for this family to swallow. They had a dynasty going and Trump stopped it.

Trump is The Man, in the opinion of fools. The non foolish who actually listen to Trump, see the bully, the charlatan and the demagogue! They understand that he is not qualified to be POTUS and is selling them (the biddable) nothing but a nostrum.
Wrong, the sane see the left for what they are, bat shit crazy. They support government corruption and think it will make the nation greater and all the things that led to our success must be wrong.

In other words, you believe Trump is The Man. That is you opinion and one other fools also opine.
I don't even know what that means. You sling shit and expect it to be gospel.

Think about it!

You are 100% CORRECT. It has nothing to do with what's best for the country. It's 2 men who saw their son/brother humiliated by an Orange Clown and they want payback. It's a weak move and they would be ashamed if they had any real character.

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), also known as George Bush Sr., is an American politician who was the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993 and the 43rd Vice President of the United States from 1981 to 1989. A member of the U.S. Republican Party, he was previously a congressman, ambassador, and Director of Central Intelligence. He is the oldest living former President and Vice President. He is also the last living former President who is a veteran of World War II.

Yup. He has no clue what he's talking about.

George W. just had 8 years of experience, including the 9/11 attacks and aftermath.

They're not conservatives.

If you're going to tout their resumes you might want to leave out the fact HW lost in 1992 because he "compromised" with democrooks and they taxed the economy into recession. He increased gun control, and expanded government. More like a democrook that what a conservative is supposed to be.

You might want to avoid calling attention to the fact W "compromised" with democrooks and spent money like drunken Kennedy's, plus allowed the democrooks to create the housing bubble. He EXPLODED government and allowed PC clowns to interfere with the military.

I don't think the Bush's are people with nefarious intent, but they're naive enough to believe that "reaching across the isle" will somehow produce a positive result.

Every time democrooks and republicrats get into bed, WE get FUCKED.

If people who have dismal records governing the country oppose Trump, he looks better as a result.

If everytime "democrooks and republicrats get into bed," you get fucked, what are you suggesting instead? A dictatorship?
We have a two party system that only functions with COMPROMISE and taking the best ideas of BOTH SIDES.

Think about it!
Bush 41 served 4 years. Doh.

I don't want Trump as President.
I want Hillary as President even less.
My choice, then, is obvious.
Thanks, but someone already much more politely pointed out my mistake.

If everytime "democrooks and republicrats get into bed," you get fucked, what are you suggesting instead? A dictatorship?
We have a two party system that only functions with COMPROMISE and taking the best ideas of BOTH SIDES.

When ONE SIDE is absolutely WRONG what is the result of the "compromise"?

Would you compromise with a rapist and offer him head instead? Knowing you're going to get it in the ass anyway?

The democrooks are WRONG about immigration policy. They interfere with national security. They undermine the criminal justice system. They promote poverty by subsidizing it without end.

You don't "compromise" with these assholes. You DEFEAT THEM, or you're getting fucked.

Period.

Think about it!

Not qualified, or throws a wrench in the plans of the crooked elite establishment?

They are just doing what the smoking men in the back room are telling them to do and say.
Not qualified, or throws a wrench in the plans of the crooked elite establishment?
Possibly both, but definitely not qualified.

This whole thing about the crooked elite establishment, the NWO crowd, I'm not sure electing one nincompoop is actually going to solve that problem. Does it change campaign financing? Kick lobbyists out of Washington? Fire every consultant, Congressional and Senate leader? Huh? Does it?
If you discredit everyone with experience, you're gonna have one dumb bunch of people in power, led by the Great Orange One.
I know things need to get cleaned up; I would vote for it in a second. But Trump is NOT the answer. Believe me.
(giggle)

When ONE SIDE is absolutely WRONG what is the result of the "compromise"?

Would you compromise with a rapist and offer him head instead? Knowing you're going to get it in the ass anyway?

The democrooks are WRONG about immigration policy. They interfere with national security. They undermine the criminal justice system. They promote poverty by subsidizing it without end.

You don't "compromise" with these assholes. You DEFEAT THEM, or you're getting fucked.

Period.
So four more years of stalemate and complete dysfunction in government for you? Okay.

Possibly both, but definitely not qualified.

This whole thing about the crooked elite establishment, the NWO crowd, I'm not sure electing one nincompoop is actually going to solve that problem. Does it change campaign financing? Kick lobbyists out of Washington? Fire every consultant, Congressional and Senate leader? Huh? Does it?
If you discredit everyone with experience, you're gonna have one dumb bunch of people in power, led by the Great Orange One.
I know things need to get cleaned up; I would vote for it in a second. But Trump is NOT the answer. Believe me.
(giggle)

On this I agree. Trump boasted about buying political whores. I doubt he will undermine the system he took advantage of.

However Hitlery is an absolute No-Go. She is the embodiment of the problem.

I have some hope that the annoying orange will at the very least slow down the regressive agenda and maybe even pick some sane judges for the SCOTUS.

Otherwise we're fucked until there's a coronal mass ejection that cripples government and chaos reigns long enough for the parasites to starve to death.

Think about it!

Totally agree and I honestly think HW is missing a few marbles.

Think about it!

Why should I? I never voted for a Bush. But I promise you, I'll be voting for Trump.

Think about it!

Why should I? I never voted for a Bush. But I promise you, I'll be voting for Trump.

Explain it to your grandkids

Forum List

Back