🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old man bush voting for hillary......

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), also known as George Bush Sr., is an American politician who was the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993 and the 43rd Vice President of the United States from 1981 to 1989. A member of the U.S. Republican Party, he was previously a congressman, ambassador, and Director of Central Intelligence. He is the oldest living former President and Vice President. He is also the last living former President who is a veteran of World War II.

Yup. He has no clue what he's talking about.

George W. just had 8 years of experience, including the 9/11 attacks and aftermath.

They're not conservatives.

If you're going to tout their resumes you might want to leave out the fact HW lost in 1992 because he "compromised" with democrooks and they taxed the economy into recession. He increased gun control, and expanded government. More like a democrook that what a conservative is supposed to be.

You might want to avoid calling attention to the fact W "compromised" with democrooks and spent money like drunken Kennedy's, plus allowed the democrooks to create the housing bubble. He EXPLODED government and allowed PC clowns to interfere with the military.

I don't think the Bush's are people with nefarious intent, but they're naive enough to believe that "reaching across the isle" will somehow produce a positive result.

Every time democrooks and republicrats get into bed, WE get FUCKED.

If people who have dismal records governing the country oppose Trump, he looks better as a result.

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!
Think about it.

The Bush family is furious that Jeb was rejected in spectacular fashion in favor of Trump. That's what this is about. If Jeb hadn't made a run and lost who the 92 year old would vote for wouldn't be a discussion.

Jeb wasn't just supposed to win, he was supposed to stride in almost unopposed. That he lost is too bitter a pill for this family to swallow. They had a dynasty going and Trump stopped it.

Trump is The Man, in the opinion of fools. The non foolish who actually listen to Trump, see the bully, the charlatan and the demagogue! They understand that he is not qualified to be POTUS and is selling them (the biddable) nothing but a nostrum.
Wrong, the sane see the left for what they are, bat shit crazy. They support government corruption and think it will make the nation greater and all the things that led to our success must be wrong.

In other words, you believe Trump is The Man. That is you opinion and one other fools also opine.

Two, not one but TWO, men who have actually served 8 years each as President of the United States are telling us that Trump is not qualified. He's their party.
Think about it!

Oh boy, the Political Class voting for their own. How totally unsurprising. How about you try and think for yourself..
Westy,

Did you cast two votes for Scrub?

The Bushes are irrelevant this time around, America has had enough. The Clintons should be but leftists had nothing better to offer.

The Bushes EARNED their banishment by putting up the worst performances of all administrations since The Great Depression.....

Given that Bill put up one of the best, why should the Clintons pay the price for the mind numbing Idiocy of 2 time Scrub Voters, 2 Time Scrub Voter?

It's best not to ask a known liar, in this case Iceweasel, a question. He makes stuff up and usually ends his fantasy by calling the questioner a vulgar name.

Yea, 2 of the guys that ARE the reason we got stuck with Trump. Do you not see that?
What do you mean "stuck with"?

You fucking chose him.......from what many of you hailed as" the Deep Bench"...
I didn't choose shit, you ignorant asshole.

I'm sure......T-rump just claimed the nomination, right?
Why do you just assume I voted for that idiot?

You posted that "we" were stuck with T-rump......the only "we" stuck with T-rump are those who reflexively vote GOP....

And that includes legions of Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles.
I also consider myself stuck with Johnson, the criminal fanatic stein and corrupt cankles. Not everyone is a partisan hack like you

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), also known as George Bush Sr., is an American politician who was the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993 and the 43rd Vice President of the United States from 1981 to 1989. A member of the U.S. Republican Party, he was previously a congressman, ambassador, and Director of Central Intelligence. He is the oldest living former President and Vice President. He is also the last living former President who is a veteran of World War II.

Yup. He has no clue what he's talking about.

George W. just had 8 years of experience, including the 9/11 attacks and aftermath.

They're not conservatives.

If you're going to tout their resumes you might want to leave out the fact HW lost in 1992 because he "compromised" with democrooks and they taxed the economy into recession. He increased gun control, and expanded government. More like a democrook that what a conservative is supposed to be.

You might want to avoid calling attention to the fact W "compromised" with democrooks and spent money like drunken Kennedy's, plus allowed the democrooks to create the housing bubble. He EXPLODED government and allowed PC clowns to interfere with the military.

I don't think the Bush's are people with nefarious intent, but they're naive enough to believe that "reaching across the isle" will somehow produce a positive result.

Every time democrooks and republicrats get into bed, WE get FUCKED.

If people who have dismal records governing the country oppose Trump, he looks better as a result.

If you're going to tout their resumes you might want to leave out the fact HW lost in 1992 because he "compromised" with democrooks and they taxed the economy into recession. He increased gun control, and expanded government. More like a democrook that what aconservative is supposed to be.

Pete, I mean this most sincerely...... You're an idiot....

The Bushes are irrelevant this time around, America has had enough. The Clintons should be but leftists had nothing better to offer.

The Bushes EARNED their banishment by putting up the worst performances of all administrations since The Great Depression.....

Given that Bill put up one of the best, why should the Clintons pay the price for the mind numbing Idiocy of 2 time Scrub Voters, 2 Time Scrub Voter?

It's best not to ask a known liar, in this case Iceweasel, a question. He makes stuff up and usually ends his fantasy by calling the questioner a vulgar name.
Oh, I know IceIce.....and IceIce has learned to stay clear..

What do you mean "stuck with"?

You fucking chose him.......from what many of you hailed as" the Deep Bench"...

You posted that "we" were stuck with T-rump......the only "we" stuck with T-rump are those who reflexively vote GOP....

I also consider myself stuck with Johnson, the criminal fanatic stein and corrupt cankles. Not everyone is a partisan hack like you
That's funny.....I'm a Republican.

Republicans aint partisan hacks? lol Look, its simple. It takes a partisan to even think like that.

Republicans aint partisan hacks? lol Look, its simple. It takes a partisan to even think like that.
Sure.....except this Republican went door to door to facilitate the re-election of Obama in 2012.

Think about it!
Bush 41 served 4 years. Doh.

I don't want Trump as President.
I want Hillary as President even less.
My choice, then, is obvious.

Sure.....except this Republican went door to door to facilitate the re-election of Obama in 2012.
So you are a retarded republican? Seems pretty standard..

Think about it!

Doesn't require much thought at all....just a simple realization that the establishment feels threatened by a candidate of the people like The Donald. Case Closed.

Think about it!

Not qualified, or throws a wrench in the plans of the crooked elite establishment?

They are just doing what the smoking men in the back room are telling them to do and say.

Have you given any thought whatsoever to the possibility that the problem is the GOP nominee?
Given how close the election looks at the moment - this also speaks volumes about the Dem nominee.
Hillary is not the best candidate in my lifetime......and she is far from the worst......I think that forcing some kind of "equality" with T-rump, who is arguably one of the least qualified candidates ever, is preposterous.

Think about it!
Think about it.

The Bush family is furious that Jeb was rejected in spectacular fashion in favor of Trump. That's what this is about. If Jeb hadn't made a run and lost who the 92 year old would vote for wouldn't be a discussion.

Jeb wasn't just supposed to win, he was supposed to stride in almost unopposed. That he lost is too bitter a pill for this family to swallow. They had a dynasty going and Trump stopped it.

Trump is The Man, in the opinion of fools. The non foolish who actually listen to Trump, see the bully, the charlatan and the demagogue! They understand that he is not qualified to be POTUS and is selling them (the biddable) nothing but a nostrum.
Wrong, the sane see the left for what they are, bat shit crazy. They support government corruption and think it will make the nation greater and all the things that led to our success must be wrong.

In other words, you believe Trump is The Man. That is you opinion and one other fools also opine.
Says the Foolish Child.

Says the Foolish Child.

Think about it!

Doesn't require much thought at all....just a simple realization that the establishment feels threatened by a candidate of the people like The Donald. Case Closed.
If T-rump is a "candidate of the People" then the People are clearly Idiots.

It's no secret who Kathleen Kennedy is likely to vote for but why in the world would she use an unverified claim by a poor old (confused?) 90 something year old man? The short answer is that Hillary is so universally disliked that the only thing democrats have left is cheap political tricks.

Forum List

Back