Omar Hit With an Ethics Complaint Over Brother Marriage and More

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

Is this it then? Time for her to pack the bags and go back to her country where incest is the norm? How long before she will be found dead in a terrorist attack in her superior country and role model for America?

I read her brother was a homosexual. Not sure how much truth there is to it but if he is it sure strengthens the marriage was the immigration angle

Make Somalia Great Again, return Omar and her family there.

I read her brother was a homosexual. Not sure how much truth there is to it but if he is it sure strengthens the marriage was the immigration angle

sassy-----I don't think anyone suggested that the marriage included sex. I don't know if he
ever got married to a girl himself ????

Is this it then? Time for her to pack the bags and go back to her country where incest is the norm? How long before she will be found dead in a terrorist attack in her superior country and role model for America?

Omar is very obviously another living trojan horse groomed and enabled to be inserted into our government and there, from a position of power, sow discord and chaos in the "Great Satan" her benefactors believe our America to be. Let's hope she is brought down before doing irreparable damage to our political system. She has so far served as the perfect social and cultural saboteur for radical elements of the Democratic Party. Frankly, and while unlikely, I would not be surprised if she showed up at the Capitol wearing a concealed boom-boom vest.

Omar is very obviously another living trojan horse groomed and enabled to be inserted into our government and there, from a position of power, sow discord and chaos in the "Great Satan" her benefactors believe our America to be. Let's hope she is brought down before doing irreparable damage to our political system. She has so far served as the perfect social and cultural saboteur for radical elements of the Democratic Party. Frankly, and while unlikely, I would not be surprised if she showed up at the Capitol wearing a concealed boom-boom vest.

Omar is a girl brought up in a typical muslim society------if you pay attention ---you will get a whiff of the mosque.

To me, a marriage is a contract. Contracts can be made between parents and children, siblings, people of the same sex, and multiple parties.

Let's get that out of the way first.

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.​

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

And, if the shoe fits, the first lady can go too.

To me, a marriage is a contract. Contracts can be made between parents and children, siblings, people of the same sex, and multiple parties.

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.​

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

trump's her brother?

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

Any alien who

(c) Marriage fraud

trump's her brother?

Who knows what the allegation will be, but I am not playing favorites. Fuck them all.

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

Any alien who

(c) Marriage fraud

trump's her brother?

Who knows what the allegation will be, but I am not playing favorites. Fuck them all.

they have a son! hly fk are you saying incest? stop the presses.

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

Any alien who

(c) Marriage fraud

trump's her brother?

I'm not saying anything, except that Omar bitch get go sit her ass in a federal pen.

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

Any alien who

(c) Marriage fraud

trump's her brother?

I'm not saying anything, except that Omar bitch get go sit her ass in a federal pen.

I'm good with that

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

Any alien who

(c) Marriage fraud

trump's her brother?

I'm good with that

won't happen, I would be satisfied with disqualification from public
office

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

Any alien who

(c) Marriage fraud

trump's her brother?

Incest is normal (in her country). In this case they at least aren't as perverted as the founder of the religion, performing it on a 9 year old, although being siblings takes it farther a notch. That's (one reason) why their IQ is 80. Anyhow, no need for presses, this is how American normal should be as well clearly.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... the interesting part is she was actually fined by the state of Minnesota for tax fraud. Claiming to be married to a man she was divorced to.
That is interesting. Since it was 4 years after, she can't simply claim it was a mistake.

Forum List

Back