🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Omar: "Please Don't Fire Me!"

Did the person mistake the country? This is America, not Saudi-Arabia.

Would make a truly excellent politician there. No need for firing anyone.

Nothing. A two-state solution is a pipe dream, promoted by those who wish to see the conflict continue.

What's your vision pf peace without a two state solution Benny?

Like that matters. A two-state solution won't work because it requires an honest commitment to making it work.

The Arabs don't have that.

You clowns have been pushing a two-state solution for decades,

How's that working out for ya?

Yea, don't fire her...deport her sorry ass.
Why would you want to deport her?
We're racists.
Dimwits was the word that came to mind
That's only because you are filled with bland hate for the United States and should be tried for treason.
On the contrary, I love our country! You have no clue what you’re talking about

Yup, let's see how much you love our country when Sharia Law starts rolling in....dumbass.

Why would you want to deport her?
We're racists.
That's only because you are filled with bland hate for the United States and should be tried for treason.

Yup, let's see how much you love our country when Sharia Law starts rolling in....dumbass.
The fact that you think Sharia Law is going to roll in to the USA clearly makes YOU the dumbass. What a joke

We're racists.

The fact that you think Sharia Law is going to roll in to the USA clearly makes YOU the dumbass. What a joke
It already is thanks to lying scum like you.

Really? Is this the first you've heard of her?
Ive heard of her, I’m not a fan. I’ve also heard the clips that everyone is in a tizzy about and I honestly don’t understand the fuss. What exactly did she say that you think is so offensive? Please help me understand

Great, so now you want to make like you don't have access to the internet?
I have access and I literally just said I’ve seen the clips. I just don’t understand why everybody is so offended. She if obviously against how Israel has treated the Palestinians and she has spoken out against pro Israel lobby groups and their influence in Washington. If you disagree with those things then fine but I’m not seeing this big offensive in your face racism that everybody is talking about. I’m not saying it isn’t there, I just don’t get it. Can you point to exactly what it is?
ilhan omar anti semitic - Bing
Yes I’ve seen it. I’m asking for an explanation about what offended you. Are you unable to articulate it?

Is it when she said it’s all about the Benjamin’s? Is that what offends you? If not then what? Post the quote and tell me why it is worthy of her deportation.
i missed where she said "please don't fire me".

can you instead provide links to where it is taking root and why?

The Application of Sharia Law in the United States

there's an early example of a lower court not granting a restraining order on a man raping his wife. later it was determined his religion is not an excuse and it was granted so he could no longer do it.

so - please show me cities/states/townships that have adopted shaira law as a standard metric for all. we'll go from there.

there's an early example of a lower court not granting a restraining order on a man raping his wife. later it was determined his religion is not an excuse and it was granted so he could no longer do it.

so - please show me cities/states/townships that have adopted shaira law as a standard metric for all. we'll go from there.
Google it I did, there's plenty, but you know you dont want facts.

um...i did google it. that's how i found the law stated above. i *do* want to know so i asked. you can either help out and provide some or you can get mad i asked and pull a liberal move.

We're racists.

Must be nice being an ignorant POS.
SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA — Current Status in Michigan, California, Texas, Florida, Minnesota

Ok buddy, whatever you say :cuckoo:

um...i did google it. that's how i found the law stated above. i *do* want to know so i asked. you can either help out and provide some or you can get mad i asked and pull a liberal move.
He is talking out of his ass and too lazy to do the work to actually back up his claims. He seems happy to live in a world of hate and ignorance. Sad

He is talking out of his ass and too lazy to do the work to actually back up his claims. He seems happy to live in a world of hate and ignorance. Sad
Not to lazy at all liar. I just refuse to waste my time proving anything to you filth. You dont accept proof, no matter what is posted you will deny it. So eat shit.

Not to lazy at all liar. I just refuse to waste my time proving anything to you filth. You dont accept proof, no matter what is posted you will deny it. So eat shit.
So you won't provide links and we are filth.

Guess we are done here.

Must be nice being an ignorant POS.
SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA — Current Status in Michigan, California, Texas, Florida, Minnesota
How am I being ignorant? Did you read your own link?! It’s all BS. Muslims running for elected office is not sharia law taking over. Schools having Muslim holidays is not sharia law taking over. Swearing in on the Quran is not sharia law taking over.

Did you just google search for a friendly headline and then post it? And you think that makes me ignorant?! What a joke

Yeah, it’s called a debate. You make arguments and back them up with facts. I provide counter arguments and facts to back up my points or disprove yours. In the end we both gain a better understanding of each other’s perspectives. At least that’s how it’s supposed to go. But you’re too lazy and weak to engage, so why are you even here?

Forum List

Back