OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Wow even CNN has to cover it. For the last several weeks it's been nothing but Trump bashing and not a peep about WikiLeaks Hillary docs.

It has nothing to do with wikileaks. Where did you get that information?

Pas de CNN/not from CNN, you understand ?

View attachment 95597
I understand the news, including CNN, is not reporting this has anything to do with wikileaks. What part of that do you need explained to you in your first language?
you asked a question about that information on this thread so I've answered that it was useless to watch CNN ... good if you know and understand what I'm mean it good to hear.
Again ... no news agencies have reported it has anything to do with wikileaks. Nothing beyond Comey's letter is known at this point.
Where else would new emails come from?
Well, that's the question. LOL

Unless the FBI has an independent source that doesn't involve Russian illegally hacked political documents ... well, the only thing worse than that would be a republican president who cannot fire a bunch of FBI agents.

I suspect, and truly hope, there's an independent source from within the current administration or Clinton state dept.

Democrats need to toss out a bunch of crap on Trump by tomorrow to give the government media something to talk about.

Literally gives me a sick feeling... can't stand the thought of either of these two in the whitehouse. The sad part is Mrs Shady is far better than the Egomaniac
No she's not. They are equally appalling. And she has every bit the ego. The only difference is Hitlery hides who she is while Trump let's it all hang out.

View attachment 95597
I understand the news, including CNN, is not reporting this has anything to do with wikileaks. What part of that do you need explained to you in your first language?
you asked a question about that information on this thread so I've answered that it was useless to watch CNN ... good if you know and understand what I'm mean it good to hear.
Again ... no news agencies have reported it has anything to do with wikileaks. Nothing beyond Comey's letter is known at this point.
dont hold your breath for news agencies to rush to get this out. If they do, they might do it after the election.
They need to keep air space open incase something important comes in on one of the candidates, like, Donald Trump picked his nose and wiped his booger on the bus seat or something like that.
You're deranged. The news is all over this. But their information is limited at the moment to Comey's letter.

Oh, my, when this turns out not to be the smoking gun there will be mass suicides.
Think about this.
The FBI knowingly hid information the last time around, then they refused to take it any farther. And for that they lost credibility in the eyes of the American public.
Now they have a chance to prove they are able to do the job, do you think they will go for an even lower trust rating, or do you think they might want to use this to cover up their last mess up and try to restore the trust of the American people.
The FBI has a chance right now to correct their mistake. I think they should take it.
So what if hillary ends up in prison? what difference will that make now?

unless Comey is doing a political hit, it cannot have anything to do with wikileaks

Comey sees those tea leaves, feels the election swinging to Trump, and rightly fears for his life = the pending charges of treason (several) against him that will come if Trump wins.

Hillary is being fitted with an orange jump suit....and it ain't for Halloween....yo...

Trump is giving an amazing speech on this latest news :lol: :lol:

Trump gropes Chihuahua at shelter breaking on CNN in 5,4, 3, 2..........

Maybe I will see a couple of miracles in my lifetime - Hillary in jail and the Cubs win the World Series!

View attachment 95597

Logically, unless Comey is doing a political hit, it cannot have anything to do with wikileaks. First of all, the wikileak emails were illegally obtained .... by Russia. The FBI looking at them is fine, legally, because the FBI didn't participate in illegally obtaining them. However, as actual evidence they are worthless unless someone in camp Hillary says "yes that is an accurate copy of an email that I sent/received." For evidence, any document has to have a provenance.

Now if someone is willing to testify one of the wikileak documents is accurate ....
"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

Unrelated case being the hacking of the emails.

View attachment 95597
dont hold your breath for news agencies to rush to get this out. If they do, they might do it after the election.
They need to keep air space open incase something important comes in on one of the candidates, like, Donald Trump picked his nose and wiped his booger on the bus seat or something like that.
You're deranged. The news is all over this. But their information is limited at the moment to Comey's letter.
you want to put a known traitor in the office of president, and Im the deranged one?
I see this at work all the time, those with mental conditions think they are perfectly sane, and the consider those of us that are not stricken with a mental disorder to be the sick ones.
Have you discussed this at any length with your case manager?

View attachment 95597
Where else would new emails come from?
Could be several things ... anything from the recovery of the 33,000 deleted emails, to someone else's emails, to previously undiscovered emails, to wikileaks.

No one outside of the FBI knows at this moment.

Again ... no news agencies have reported it has anything to do with wikileaks. Nothing beyond Comey's letter is known at this point
Well you are wrong I'm watching CNN right now. They are reporting the new info comes from the Podesta leaked emails from yesterday.
Obama needs to fire Comey effective Nov. 9th then. We can't have the FBI utilizing Russian propaganda to influence an election. Regardless of party.

Now if the FBI can legally authenticate something from Wikileaks via a US govt employee ... have at it.

Forum List

Back