OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Nixon stepped down only because the GOP in the House and the Senate said they could support him no longer.

It had nothing to do with patriotism
So if he refused to step down that would have not been unpatriotic?

Nixon stepped down only because the GOP in the House and the Senate said they could support him no longer.

It had nothing to do with patriotism.

and since Zionism "assimilated" the GOP in 1998, nothing gets anyone in trouble in DC anymore, not treason, mass murder, uber fraud, or the like... as long as they bow to the Star of David and kiss its rear.

The FBI found proof in the wikileaks email dump that Hillary lied to the FBI and Congress so they are reopening the case. This could mean disaster for her election and if she wins my money will be on impeachment before the State of the Union speech.
It has nothing to do with wikileaks. Where did you get that information?

Pas de CNN/not from CNN, you understand ?

View attachment 95597
I understand the news, including CNN, is not reporting this has anything to do with wikileaks. What part of that do you need explained to you in your first language?
In any language you are a total nitwit.
Says a chief nitwit.
^^^^

:itsok:

Pretty butthurt, huh?

:fu:

:laugh:

Even if Hillary wins Trump is the ultimate winner.
He has opened the lid to all the corruption in Washington. The US will never be the same. Good fucking luck if Hillary thinks she will ever accomplish Obama's third term.
Frankly she doesn't give a shit about the American middle class. Never has.
Another time and place she'd be a toothless drunk offering blow jobs behind a truck stop in Nevada.

Comey did this on a Friday. Apparently without warning. I had heard he was apolitical, although a goper. But, his Apple Iphone lock down seemed political to me, and unnecessary.

IF he had to reopen it, he had to do it before the election. But if it turns out, it's just more of the same .... very dangerous.

Listen to the media they know this is bad. I think they all knew this was coming days ago.

All those early voters that already cast a ballot... I think that the DNC is having secret meetings somewhere.

The FBI found proof in the wikileaks email dump that Hillary lied to the FBI and Congress so they are reopening the case. This could mean disaster for her election and if she wins my money will be on impeachment before the State of the Union speech.

View attachment 95597
I understand the news, including CNN, is not reporting this has anything to do with wikileaks. What part of that do you need explained to you in your first language?
you asked a question about that information on this thread so I've answered that it was useless to watch CNN ... good if you know and understand what I'm mean it good to hear.
Again ... no news agencies have reported it has anything to do with wikileaks. Nothing beyond Comey's letter is known at this point.

View attachment 95597
In any language you are a total nitwit.
Should I care what a rightwing nut like you thinks?

it's most likely why there are no libs yet in here. funny eh?

Nothing about wikileaks. These emails come from an unrelated case. Sorry, guys, there it is. They may be damaging, who knows? But this is no Oct surprise.
Like I said, its just more fucking theatre. They had the murder weapon, the video, audio, eye witnesses, finger prints and the DNA. Still didn't indict her. This goes no where like the first time.

Moving on...
It's different now. Wait and see.

Again ... no news agencies have reported it has anything to do with wikileaks. Nothing beyond Comey's letter is known at this point
Well you are wrong I'm watching CNN right now. They are reporting the new info comes from the Podesta leaked emails from yesterday.

Forum List

Back