OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Watergate didn't involve Nixon but the Watergate cover up did. Hillary is dirty on the front end and the cover up end. Much worse than what Nixon did. Much much worse.
I cant say for sure if Nixon new about it before hand or not. Its the same as putting the voter fraud that the DNC has admitted to on hillarys back. I cant say for 100% certainty that she knew this was going on. I would guess that she knew, but even with the video there is no proof to that.
But, Nixon being a man, a patriot, realized that if he stepped down it would basically end the investigation and save the country years of turmoil. Hillary knows that her winning the election is going to rip this country even farther apart but she refuses to step down and do whats right.
She is a true anti-American piece of shit.

"U.S. House Speaker Ryan renews call to suspend classified briefings for Clinton

U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan on Friday renewed his call for U.S. intelligence officials to stop giving Hillary Clinton classified briefing typically given to presidential candidates in the wake of FBI Director James Comey's letter citing additional emails now under review."

U.S. House Speaker Ryan renews call to suspend classified briefings for Clinton

LOL Hillary must be going crazy

The FBI found proof in the wikileaks email dump that Hillary lied to the FBI and Congress so they are reopening the case. This could mean disaster for her election and if she wins my money will be on impeachment before the State of the Union speech.
It has nothing to do with wikileaks. Where did you get that information?

Pas de CNN/not from CNN, you understand ?

View attachment 95597
I understand the news, including CNN, is not reporting this has anything to do with wikileaks. What part of that do you need explained to you in your first language?
you asked a question about that information on this thread so I've answered that it was useless to watch CNN ... good if you know and understand what I'm mean it good to hear.

Kaine said he has to read a little more....buuuuaaahahahahahahahahahaha!

The FBI found proof in the wikileaks email dump that Hillary lied to the FBI and Congress so they are reopening the case. This could mean disaster for her election and if she wins my money will be on impeachment before the State of the Union speech.

View attachment 95597
I understand the news, including CNN, is not reporting this has anything to do with wikileaks. What part of that do you need explained to you in your first language?
In any language you are a total nitwit.

Watergate didn't involve Nixon but the Watergate cover up did. Hillary is dirty on the front end and the cover up end. Much worse than what Nixon did. Much much worse.
I cant say for sure if Nixon new about it before hand or not. Its the same as putting the voter fraud that the DNC has admitted to on hillarys back. I cant say for 100% certainty that she knew this was going on. I would guess that she knew, but even with the video there is no proof to that.
But, Nixon being a man, a patriot, realized that if he stepped down it would basically end the investigation and save the country years of turmoil. Hillary knows that her winning the election is going to rip this country even farther apart but she refuses to step down and do whats right.
She is a true anti-American piece of shit.
Nixon stepped down only because the GOP in the House and the Senate said they could support him no longer.

It had nothing to do with patriotism.

View attachment 95597
In any language you are a total nitwit.
Says a chief nitwit.

Forum List

Back