OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

I think all this is, is a very weak attempt to link HRC's name to Anthony Weiner to try to deflect from Trump's outed pervert tendencies, or at the least to throw some mud on HRC to try to draw her lead down a couple points.

Trump was so right, the FBI is corrupt, they've had this shit for weeks, knew about this for weeks and NOW THEY DECIDE TO RELEASE IT WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND INFO???

I'm calling on Trump along with Hillary to call out the Comey....who's with me?

LOLOLO

Wait until next week before you go into the full blown panic.

Trump was so right, the FBI is corrupt, they've had this shit for weeks, knew about this for weeks and NOW THEY DECIDE TO RELEASE IT WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND INFO???

LOLOLO
Nobody's with you. Now get your ass back to the plantation, boy!
:whip:

She won't be elected now... not every liberal is as whacked out as the little giblets we have to deal with on this board.

The fact a whackadoodle like Trump has got this far proves anything is possible. That aside, she is the far superior candidate.

I think all this is, is a very weak attempt to link HRC's name to Anthony Weiner to try to deflect from Trump's outed pervert tendencies, or at the least to throw some mud on HRC to try to draw her lead down a couple points.

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

The 5 Stages of Grief & Loss | Psych Central

Only democrats would reach across party lines to put GOP-igs in their cabinets...thanks Obama...see what happens every time you try to please white people?

So do the Ttumpsters still think that Comey and the FBI are in the tank for Clinton?
Yes I do. Let's not forget WikiLeaks. . They have bees damning.
You think Comey is working for Clinton then how can you justify this investigation that he just opened? This is a hug blow to her just 11 days before the election. I'd love to hear your rationale

She won't be elected now... not every liberal is as whacked out as the little giblets we have to deal with on this board.

The fact a whackadoodle like Trump has got this far proves anything is possible. That aside, she is the far superior candidate.
If Trump voters think we're suddenly gonna vote for his sorrry ass, he's got another thing coming....if his mindless can forgive, so can we...nuff said.

This will cost HRC maybe 2 points in the polls, then it will fade away as another nothing-burger. They aren't HRC's emails, they are someone else's. Good lord you Republicans are just beside yourself for ANYTHING that might save Trump.

There isn't anything. There never was. Even after the election the current President can provide a full pardon for any and all possible past indiscretions by HRC. What exactly do you derps think is going to happen? The public tired of this nonstop email-nothing-there chain of nonsense 3 months ago. Most people will yawn and forget about it.

Fun to watch though.
Who ever heard of a President fully pardoning someone who may have had indiscretions? That is a joke, IsaacNewton. besides they were crimes, covered up by the sheeple. And..... the public may be tired of the E-mail fiasco but citizens who love this country damn sure aren't.

Jesus you folks need to read more history. Check on Gerald Ford's pardon of his former boss. Richard Nixon.

Bush pardoned Scooter Libby after Libby was actually convicted of outing CIA agent Valerie Plame because her husband rejected the Bush administration's claim that yellow cake uranium was being bought by Iraq from Africa. Bush actually outed a CIA agent for political retribution, sounds more like what Trump would do, by using one of his surrogates who was convicted. Bush then pardoned him. How convenient.

Cons you are getting yourselves all worked up again over nothing. There will be no 'revelation' and this will actually help HRC because once again she will be shown to be guilty of nothing. But you need your conspiracy theories. I hear the whole Oregon Bird Sanctuary takeover is on again, why not stop by 7/11 and pickup some Mountain Dew and Twizzlers and head on out for some good ol' fashion gubment hatin'.

This will cost HRC maybe 2 points in the polls, then it will fade away as another nothing-burger. They aren't HRC's emails, they are someone else's. Good lord you Republicans are just beside yourself for ANYTHING that might save Trump.

There isn't anything. There never was. Even after the election the current President can provide a full pardon for any and all possible past indiscretions by HRC. What exactly do you derps think is going to happen? The public tired of this nonstop email-nothing-there chain of nonsense 3 months ago. Most people will yawn and forget about it.

Fun to watch though.
Who ever heard of a President fully pardoning someone who may have had indiscretions? That is a joke, IsaacNewton. besides they were crimes, covered up by the sheeple. And..... the public may be tired of the E-mail fiasco but citizens who love this country damn sure aren't.

Jesus you folks need to read more history. Check on Gerald Ford's pardon of his former boss. Richard Nixon.

Bush pardoned Scooter Libby after Libby was actually convicted of outing CIA agent Valerie Plame because her husband rejected the Bush administration's claim that yellow cake uranium was being bought by Iraq from Africa. Bush actually outed a CIA agent for political retribution, sounds more like what Trump would do, by using one of his surrogates who was convicted. Bush then pardoned him. How convenient.

Cons you are getting yourselves all worked up again over nothing. There will be no 'revelation' and this will actually help HRC because once again she will be shown to be guilty of nothing. But you need your conspiracy theories. I hear the whole Oregon Bird Sanctuary takeover is on again, why not stop by 7/11 and pickup some Mountain Dew and Twizzlers and head on out for some good ol' fashion gubment hatin'.
To this day, the GOP is still stressing over the Kennedy assasination....these people need corrupt fodda to feed their mindless supporters.....The only good that can come of this.....should Hillary lose, who on God's green earth will pay their bills for the next 4 years with no democrats to pick on??? If I were them, I'd pray for a Hillary victory....because a Trump win will leave them all speechless LOLOLOLO

LOLOLO
Nobody's with you. Now get your ass back to the plantation, boy!
:whip:
Nobody's with me....boo hoo...bitch please!!
upload_2016-10-28_20-4-34.jpeg
I'd love to go back to the plantation, but Barbie's too busy suckin on cotton and negro's!!

Trump Yesterday: "They system is rigged."

Trump Today: "Might not be as rigged as I thought."

:laugh2:

Forum List

Back