OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

So you want to put a criminal in the white house?
We need to know what she potentially did before the election.

You want to put Trump in the White House.

Weak....

Don't you want to wait until Trump has been cleared of all accusations, investigations, etc., before you put him in the white house?

Let me know when Trump does something that jeopardizes national security.

What has Hillary Clinton been convicted of?

What has Trump been convicted of?
And what is the nature of the charges being leveled at both?

14907013_574824452713558_2045188737984419350_n.jpg
Maybe we will get lucky.
Anyone know if My American Cousin is scheduled to be performed in the next few months?

So you want to put a criminal in the white house?
We need to know what she potentially did before the election.

You want to put Trump in the White House.

Weak....

Don't you want to wait until Trump has been cleared of all accusations, investigations, etc., before you put him in the white house?
Right after Bill has been shown to be innocent of his crimes.

Bill was acquitted by the US Senate.

The other retard wants to keep anyone from being president until they are proven innocent of everything.
That disqualifies Trump.
Bill was acquitted of rape?
Your spinning is most entertaining

Comey has redeemed himself... coming up with such a heroism in the time of need may discharge him from the past sins.

My theory I posted in another thread-
This is what I think happened. Weiner is under fbi investigation for his underage sexting. They got a warrant tor all electronic devices. Searched the home, grabbed everything and come to find out some actually belonged to Huma or the Hill, that have emails from her time at state which reopened the investigation . They got lucky.

Who knows, maybe even the missing thumb drive. I hear it is thousands they have to go through.

I haven't heard that. I don't understand how CE could find their way on their pc.
I could see other factors that would be of interest.

If FBI doesnt want to be remembered as COMPLICIT in a cover-up -- - they need to PULL HER courtesy clearances TODAY... Like anyone else being investigated for a similar crime.

They can reinstated AFTER the investigation closes -- with an apology --- if she's not in an orange jump suit.. But any ONE PERSON -- putting this country thru this serious a leadership crisis --- needs to be disciplined.

In the same manner as anyone else who has done what's already been proven....
Do it today.. YANK her clearances..

Comey has redeemed himself... coming up with such a heroism in the time of need may discharge him from the past sins.

Norman, I have to say the jury is still out on Comey... Right now it is a definite maybe...

Yes... maybe...

But that's much better than where he stood. At least he had the balls to admit the mistakes and be compelled by new evidence. That's more than I can say for the Clinton camp, full of drones.

She won't be elected now... not every liberal is as whacked out as the little giblets we have to deal with on this board.

1. The emails did not come from her private server.

As noted by the Associated Press’s White House reporter:

2. The emails did not come from Hillary Clinton.

As noted by HuffPo‘s senior politics editor:

3. The device the emails were found on did not belong to Clinton.
They came from her aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Wiener. The emails were found due to the investigation of Wiener sexting, as noted by the NYT:

4. There were only 3 emails being checked.
As noted by Newsweek’s investigative reporter, Kurt Eichenwald:

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) October 28, 2016

5. The Clinton campaign is already asking for transparency.
The campaign is clearly not scared of what’s in these emails and is asking for the FBI to put out more info for the public.

5 Facts That Killed New Hillary Email Scandal In Less Than An Afternoon

They came from her aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Wiener. The emails were found due to the investigation of Wiener sexting, as noted by the NYT:

The campaign is clearly not scared of what’s in these emails and is asking for the FBI to put out more info for the public.

The ONLY people that knows whats in the emails and where they are from is the FBI. They are OBVIOUSLY from or to Clinton if the FBI is opening an investigation 11 days before the election. But its OK. I hear prisons have visiting hours. :)

Trump was so right, the FBI is corrupt, they've had this shit for weeks, knew about this for weeks and NOW THEY DECIDE TO RELEASE IT WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND INFO???

I'm calling on Trump along with Hillary to call out the Comey....who's with me?

LOLOLO

The ONLY people that knows whats in the emails and where they are from is the FBI. They are OBVIOUSLY from or to Clinton if the FBI is opening an investigation 11 days before the election. But its OK. I hear prisons have visiting hours. :)
Uh, they sat on this shit for weeks, its all a GOP behind the scenes move to get Hillary.

Forum List

Back