OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny that another guy who can't keep his zipper up has hosed over Hillary. :lol:

Anyone watching the nutcases hosting MSNBC's content? Eugene "Frog in his Throat" from the WaPo and the other douchebags on Chris Matthews said the FBI investigation of Crooked Hillary will "blow over." Wowsa, now they have a ridiculous, hysterical loon Rebecca Traister whining about The Donald's penis and the host keeps asking about The Donald's tax return. Is that the best they can do to deflect attention from their candidate who is under investigation by the FBI? :p

Last edited:
Weiner's weiner, it just shows up at the most awkward times.
I would have to think that anytime ones weiner shows up unexpectedly, it would have to be an awkward moment.

Having your weiner show in the down position is more awkward.
Well that probably explains hills problem with men, notably her own husband. She's never had a hard one. Really who could get hard with her in the room?

upload_2016-10-28_20-41-2.jpeg

Vladimir Putin

and

upload_2016-10-28_20-41-53.jpeg

Julian Assange

images

I'm glad she's finally done. :bowdown:
While I realize there are still a few idiots who'll support her, she has no chance of beating Trump. :2up:

Hillary HQ Retweeted The Associated Press

Alternate take: This afternoon "scandal" has already fallen apart, but it was around long enough to scare away any Democratic complacency.

The Associated Press Verified account
‏@AP

BREAKING: US official: Newly discovered emails related to Clinton investigation did not come
from her private server.

I think all this is, is a very weak attempt to link HRC's name to Anthony Weiner to try to deflect from Trump's outed pervert tendencies, or at the least to throw some mud on HRC to try to draw her lead down a couple points.

And this is from a guy with a concussion from an apple...

Last edited:
On MSNBC the infamous imbecile Howard Dean said the emails are probably just copies that the FBI already has and therefore they should not have reopened the investigation of Crooked Hillary. The transgender host giggled in agreement. :p

On MSNBC the infamous imbecile Howard Dean said the emails are probably just copies that the FBI already has and therefore they should not have reopened the investigation of Crooked Hillary. The transgender host giggled in agreement. :p

Forum List

Back