OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

VdFeay.png

The voters will not tolerate interference from political thugs.
Take a couple of Valiums and repost in the morning.
more fun to post while on the Valium then come back and read what you wrote. good times for sure.
You are posting on Valium? That makes sense now. Read what you just wrote.
show me where I said I was, or STFU and admit that once again you are a liar. You just cant help yourself from lying can you. oh wait, first admit you are a liar, then STFU. ( had the request out of order )
You are a druggie and a liar. Sociopaths like you can't help what they are, because you people believe you are entitled and other people are stupid for working to make something of their lives. Any thugs, left or right, who try to intimidate at the voting polls, will probably be very, very sorry they tried to do so.
maxresdefault.jpg

Too little ....
Too late ...

Exactly. At this point voters already made up their minds.
Americans had heard enough of these bullshit incriminating emails before ........... So what you folks think that this is any different this time? Nothing. So hold all your horses. Hillary will win this election.

I respectfully disagree ...

I think she already won the election ...

She won the day trump the buffoon step on that stage...

If the filthy ass bitch wins now this will be the greatest indictment on the stupidity of the American people in the history of the Republic.

What we need now are more juicy Wikileaks so that we can pile on to the filthy ass bitch on top of the new FBI investigation.

If the filthy ass bitch wins now this will be the greatest indictment on the stupidity of the American people in the history of the Republic.

Republicans should have thought about this before nominating an incompetent clown against her...

Republicans should have thought about this before nominating an incompetent clown against her...

wcmpmb.jpg

Can we have our Perp Walk now?

That will be the most glorious day in American history.

Crooked Hillary is going to have a Parkinson's freeze when they tell her! And all when Micheal Obama was doing such a good job saying how great Crooked Hillary was. :p

The FBI will re-open the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server

I wouldn't wet your pants over this one.

"The emails being examined are part of an investigation into Anthony Weiner, according to law enforcement sources. Weiner, the disgraced former congressman, recently separated from top Clinton aide Huma Abedin after a sexting incident.

The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.

The FBI is looking at whether any of the newly discovered emails will have an impact on the investigation into Clinton's server that was closed earlier this year.

After recommending in July that the Department of Justice not press charges against the former secretary of state, Comey said in a letter to eight congressional committee chairmen Friday that investigators are examining newly discovered emails that "appear to be pertinent" to the email probe.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote the chairmen. "I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

Comey said he was not sure how long the additional review would take and said the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."

Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta pressed Comey to release more information about the emails.
"FBI Director Comey should immediately provide the American public more information than is contained in the letter he sent to eight Republican committee chairmen," Podesta said. "Already, we have seen characterizations that the FBI is 'reopening' an investigation but Comey's words do not match that characterization. Director Comey's letter refers to emails that have come to light in an unrelated case, but we have no idea what those emails are and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant. It is extraordinary that we would see something like this just 11 days out from a presidential election."
Comey felt he had no choice but to tell Congress now or risk being accused of hiding relevant information before the election, law enforcement officials said in explaining the timing. The letter was "carefully worded," one of the officials said."
FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case - CNNPolitics.com

IOW right now you have every top DNC official including Barack Obama & Joe Biden giving director Comey a telephone call, and it's not going to go well for Comey. He will have to release what these emails were about in the next 24 hours. He's not going to be able to wait months to say what they were about, if they're about anything significant? He has pissed off a lot of people, and he's going to have to answer for it, so I suspect this will backfire on Trump before it's all done. I imagine he felt pressure to do it, because he has been attacked for not filing charges--because of no INTENT.

Yeah, they make this announcement about Hillary because they have nothing on Hillary.

Again, when they can find an email FROM Hillary Clinton that states: "I knew it was wrong to set up private server, but I did it anyway"--then go fish.

The AP is reporting right now that none of the emails on this "supposed" electronic device that they didn't have over the last year had nothing sent or received from Hillary Clinton's server. From what is now coming aid her aid has already testified and offered up all her emails over the last year. Where this electronic device came from, who knows? But clearly the FBI has had a year to investigate everything, and Comey may have broken one of his own LAWS. He is well within the 60 day time limit before an election to make an announcement like this, and Comey being a REPUBLICAN says much in this news.

"NBC reported the emails were not found on Clinton's server and were not believed to be withheld by Clinton's legal team when they turned over all emails on the server they said were relevant to her job as secretary of state.

It was unclear who actually sent or received the emails if they were not on Clinton's server, which Abedin also used for her electronic communications.

In his comments, Podesta wanted clarification on exactly what the FBI is looking at now.

"Already, we have seen characterizations that the FBI is 'reopening' an investigation, but Comey's words do not match that characterization," he said. "Director Comey's letter refers to emails that have come to light in an unrelated case, but we have no idea what those emails are, and the director himself notes they may not even be significant."

Clinton says FBI owes American people explanation, details about new email review

So be assured that Comey himself is now sitting in a pot of greasy boiling oil over this. He could actually face charges of trying to sway a National Election--because he announced this without clarification--10 days before a National election. He will be forced to come out and CLARIFY his letter to congress, as Hillary Clinton is calling on him to do right now, along with releasing all the emails that he says he has to sort through.
Clinton campaign calls for FBI to release details on emails found on aide's computer | New Hampshire

You know the FBI taking one year to do an investigation, coming to a conclusion in July and pulling this shit 10 days before a National election is more than investigation, it is another right wing dog & pony show--in an effort to sway a National Election. I doubt Comey is going to keep his job for long.

Again, when they can find an email FROM Hillary Clinton that states: "I knew it was wrong to set up private server, but I did it anyway"--then go fish.

Crooks usually don't admit that they are scumbags. That is why the FBI is doing the investigation.

It is comical to see you Moon Bats try to defend her corruption. It really makes you look like fools.

Crooked Hillary is going to have a Parkinson's freeze when they tell her! And all when Micheal Obama was doing such a good job saying how great Crooked Hillary was. :p

The FBI will re-open the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server

I wouldn't wet your pants over this one.

"The emails being examined are part of an investigation into Anthony Weiner, according to law enforcement sources. Weiner, the disgraced former congressman, recently separated from top Clinton aide Huma Abedin after a sexting incident.

The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.

The FBI is looking at whether any of the newly discovered emails will have an impact on the investigation into Clinton's server that was closed earlier this year.

After recommending in July that the Department of Justice not press charges against the former secretary of state, Comey said in a letter to eight congressional committee chairmen Friday that investigators are examining newly discovered emails that "appear to be pertinent" to the email probe.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote the chairmen. "I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

Comey said he was not sure how long the additional review would take and said the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."

Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta pressed Comey to release more information about the emails.
"FBI Director Comey should immediately provide the American public more information than is contained in the letter he sent to eight Republican committee chairmen," Podesta said. "Already, we have seen characterizations that the FBI is 'reopening' an investigation but Comey's words do not match that characterization. Director Comey's letter refers to emails that have come to light in an unrelated case, but we have no idea what those emails are and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant. It is extraordinary that we would see something like this just 11 days out from a presidential election."
Comey felt he had no choice but to tell Congress now or risk being accused of hiding relevant information before the election, law enforcement officials said in explaining the timing. The letter was "carefully worded," one of the officials said."
FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case - CNNPolitics.com

IOW right now you have every top DNC official including Barack Obama & Joe Biden giving director Comey a telephone call, and it's not going to go well for Comey. He will have to release what these emails were about in the next 24 hours. He's not going to be able to wait months to say what they were about, if they're about anything significant? He has pissed off a lot of people, and he's going to have to answer for it, so I suspect this will backfire on Trump before it's all done. I imagine he felt pressure to do it, because he has been attacked for not filing charges--because of no INTENT.

Yeah, they make this announcement about Hillary because they have nothing on Hillary.

The AP is reporting right now that none of the emails on this "supposed" electronic device that they didn't have over the last year had nothing sent or received from Hillary Clinton's server. From what is now coming aid her aid has already testified and offered up all her emails over the last year. Where this electronic device came from, who knows? But clearly the FBI has had a year to investigate everything, and Comey may have broken one of his own LAWS. He is well within the 60 day time limit before an election to make an announcement like this, and Comey being a REPUBLICAN says much in this new news.

NBC reported the emails were not found on Clinton's server and were not believed to be withheld by Clinton's legal team when they turned over all emails on the server they said were relevant to her job as secretary of state.

It was unclear who actually sent or received the emails if they were not on Clinton's server, which Abedin also used for her electronic communications.

In his comments, Podesta wanted clarification on exactly what the FBI is looking at now.

"Already, we have seen characterizations that the FBI is 'reopening' an investigation, but Comey's words do not match that characterization," he said. "Director Comey's letter refers to emails that have come to light in an unrelated case, but we have no idea what those emails are, and the director himself notes they may not even be significant."

Clinton says FBI owes American people explanation, details about new email review

So be assured that Comey himself is now sitting in a pot of greasy boiling oil over this. He could actually face charges of trying to sway a National Election--because he announced this without clarification--10 days before a National election. He will be forced to come out and CLARIFY his letter to congress, as Hillary Clinton is calling on him to do right now, along with releasing all the emails that he says he has to sort through.
Clinton campaign calls for FBI to release details on emails found on aide's computer | New Hampshire

You know the FBI taking one year to do an investigation, coming to a conclusion in July and pulling this shit 10 days before a National election is more than investigation, it is another right wing dog & pony show--in an effort to sway a National Election. I doubt Comey is going to keep his job for long.

What an idiot.

Forum List

Back