OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

2d6slk1.jpg

Something to think about.

Trump wrote the book "The Art of the Deal".

Maybe he cut a better deal with the FBI than Crooked Hillary.

They have no evidence, none.

Hillary just came out minutes ago to release the content of these emails.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...r-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html

Clinton calls on FBI to release 'full and complete facts' of email review
By CNN
Updated 9:07 PM EDT, Fri October 28, 2016

Story highlights
Clinton said it was "imperative that the bureau explain this issue in question, whatever it is, without any delay"
Comey said the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."
(CNN) -
Hillary Clinton's email controversy roared back to the forefront of the presidential campaign Friday when FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers the bureau is reviewing new emails related to her personal server.

The revelation -- 11 days before the election and nearly four months after Comey said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges because of Clinton's use of the server -- shook the Democratic nominee's campaign. She forcefully called on the FBI to release the "full and complete facts" about its review.

[Q

Ok, should have taught about losing against Hillary, before nominating an incompetent saint clown then... if you voted for Trump of course...

I have already sent in my ballot and I did not vote for Trump so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport. He is a big government Liberal and did not earn my vote. However, my voting strategy was not to simply pick the lesser of two evils, which some people do.

Trump has his his flaws but between him and that piece of corrupt lying incompetent shit Crooked Hillary it is a no brainer. Trump wins that contest hands down. Crooked Hillary is the absolute worst candidate to ever run for President.

Are you still trying to defend the despicable bitch, even now? No wonder you Moon Bats get ridiculed so much for your stupidity.

Something to think about.

Trump wrote the book "The Art of the Deal".

Maybe he cut a better deal with the FBI than Crooked Hillary.

Close...

How much did comey get paid

I suspect the real story here is that the rank and file FBI agents threatened a revolution and Comey had no choice but to do the right thing.

Why would they want a 'revolution?' Comey and the FBI were trolled into reopening the investigation. This was a brilliant political move orchestrated by the Trump campaign.

Hillary wants them to release the emails under investigation?

Sorry hildabeast, the last time I checked the FBI doesn't release publicly the evidence in a criminal investigation until the end of the trial. You're not special, you have to wait like the rest of us.

You old cuntt.

[

Why would they want a 'revolution?' Comey and the FBI were trolled into reopening the investigation. This was a brilliant political move orchestrated by the Trump campaign.

I don't think that Trump controls the FBI. If you do then you are crazy as hell.

The reports are that the FBI agents were pissed to high heaven that Comey dishonored the agency by caving in to political pressure and letting the corrupt bitch skate and they were going to go public with their concerns in order to save the credibility of the FBI.

Comey had a choice between having a situation that would cause irreparable damage to the FBI or doing the right thing and it looks like he chose to do what is right.

[Q

Ok, should have taught about losing against Hillary, before nominating an incompetent saint clown then... if you voted for Trump of course...

I have already sent in my ballot and I did not vote for Trump so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport. He is a big government Liberal and did not earn my vote. However, my voting strategy was not to simply pick the lesser of two evils, which some people do.

Trump has his his flaws but between him and that piece of corrupt lying incompetent shit Crooked Hillary it is a no brainer. Trump wins that contest hands down. Crooked Hillary is the absolute worst candidate to ever run for President.

Are you still trying to defend the despicable bitch, even now? No wonder you Moon Bats get ridiculed so much for your stupidity.

I have already sent in my ballot and I did not vote for Hillary so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

I agree she is a terrible candidate. But not as bad as Trump because at least she is not trying to clown an entire election and lose it in epic levels at the end...

Regardless of what you have voted for, what I have voted for, or what ever she is or not; the incompetence of Trump, therefore the republicans, win her the election...

Questioning the integrity of the American people, accusing them of the results we will have in just couple weeks aint gonna help you in the long run.

There is an obvious lesson here, for the ones that have the brain to be able to analyze it of course...

Hillary wants them to release the emails under investigation?

Sorry hildabeast, the last time I checked the FBI doesn't release publicly the evidence in a criminal investigation until the end of the trial. You're not special, you have to wait like the rest of us.

You old cuntt.
Crazy she want's all this info released after she did so much to delete the same emails.

[

I don't think that Trump controls the FBI. If you do then you are crazy as hell.

The reports are that the FBI agents were pissed to high heaven that Comey dishonored the agency by caving in to political pressure and letting the corrupt bitch skate and they were going to go public with their concerns in order to save the credibility of the FBI.

Comey had a choice between having a situation that would cause irreparable damage to the FBI or doing the right thing and it looks like he chose to do what is right.

Trump doesn't "control" them, he had some hacker group or wikileaks contact them about these newly "discovered" emails, separating himself from whoever convinced the FBI to reopen the investigation -- which found exactly jack shit the first time.

Forum List

Back