OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Maybe you're right. That was my initial reaction, before I'd gotten all the facts. Seems not to be a political move, although it could well spell the outcome of the election.
I am not at all convinced that Republicans are incapable of tricks, though. The repeated Benghazi investigations, meant to drag out the harassment of the SOS? The COINCIDENCE that the Russians hacked only the DNC's e-mail? I don't think they're so innocent.
You actually trust career politicians? There Is no one more fucked up than a career politician... lol
I don't trust much of anyone, Rustic.
Well, you apparently trust the worst of all… A Clinton? :lmao:
I trust her not to lose us every friend in the world. We can survive Trump's domestic policies, no doubt. Damage can be undone. His foreign policy stance is what truly scares me and no one will convince me it isn't downright insane to let the man loose.
Barry has made the world hate the US more than anyone else that has been president, no doubt Hildabeast will make it even worse. Even under sniper fire.
That being said getting along is way overrated. We've tried career politicians for many, many decades - it's been a 100% fail rate.
While not being a Trump fan, I don't think we can do any worse than what we have in there right now. I'm still writing in Elmer Fudd...
If This country wants to even attempt to get on the right track which I think the ship has already sailed long ago, we ought to ignore the UN and EU. Those are beyond sick and diseased with incestuous corruption...
You could at least write in someone who doesn't have a speech impediment!
Only kidding--I love Elmer, too.

In direct reply to the OP,
Oh, shit, here we go again!

At least Trump's scandals are interesting. How much more taxpayer money will be spent nipping at her heels in the remote hope that she did something that can be proven illegal? She's a crafty, experienced politician with a lawyer's training. Dunno, folks. I think all it will do is annoy her. I suppose if it loses her the election, that would also have the desired effect.
Nope, Republicans NEVER stoop to dirty politics. Only Dems. LOL
Crafty lawyer who uses a private server that thousands know about while she knows she will run for POTUS in 2016?
Your bar for what constitutes smart is really really low.
Weatherman, the investigation into the e-mail server has already determined that she had 3 top secret e-mails embedded in threads, as well as top secret and classified documents. 100+ out of 33,000. It was also determined that while she was extremely reckless, it was not a case that could successfully be prosecuted.
What do you expect they will find on Huma's phone that changes that decision in any important way? Will they find one more top secret email embedded in a thread which was sent from the SOS server to Huma's phone so she could print it at home? so the decision will then be that she had 4 top secret e-mails embedded in threads?
I just don't see why the Republicans are all salivating and peeing themselves over this. More emails surfaced that had apparently come from the SOS server. Therefore, to be thorough, they need to be read. That's all.
Does any of that bother you? Top Secret, SAP, Confidential material found on the server that was open to hacking from enemy nations? We see that the wikileaks have many so were they hacked? Our secrets are out there for the world to know. Any advantage we had over imperialistic governments are now gone...

Doesn't this bother you?

Scrap the election. Think if what she did. Now we are finding out just what the DNC thought of her actions and lies and they are horrified.

But that doesn't bother you at all?
No, it really doesn't bother me all that much. See, I've had Hillary's number for years. I'm sure the reason she kept her own server was so she could keep her Foundation business and the rip roaring business they had selling Bill around the world separate from her state.gov e-mails that are open for review at all times. The only reason the DNC is horrified is that it makes it harder to get her elected.
As for leaving her e-mails open to hacking--well, Weatherman, everyone seems to be open to hacking, regardless of how careful they are. The IRS, for godssake, international banks, EVERYONE is seemingly susceptible and if we are going to be sweating hack attacks, we'd best go back to internal memos sent via pneumatic tube and correspondence going via snail mail or courier.
So, no.
The Clinton foundation is 100% corrupt....
You're A fucking fool if you trust career politicians like the Clintons. :itsok:
Lol

Very true. Time to sit tight. I don't see how more of the same can cause a re-adjudication, though.
Well the Weiner grand jury will have the authority to also dig into the Clinton email scandal, which changes the dynamics of this whole thing.

IMG_4676.JPG

The last investigation took over a year and it was a farce from the beginning. Assuming this one is actually real, I imagine it could take quite a while.
IT was a farce because the agent overseeing the investigation had take $675k for his wifes "Campaign" for the state senate; i.e. a bribe to look the other way.
Link to that bs? lol. You know all the conspiraceeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

Why is it that liberals never know the most basic facts on any subject?

They make certain that they only know their side....
...which explains why conservatives eat their lunch in debate, and why they do their best to silence the opposition rather than engage same.

In direct reply to the OP,
Oh, shit, here we go again!

At least Trump's scandals are interesting. How much more taxpayer money will be spent nipping at her heels in the remote hope that she did something that can be proven illegal? She's a crafty, experienced politician with a lawyer's training. Dunno, folks. I think all it will do is annoy her. I suppose if it loses her the election, that would also have the desired effect.
Nope, Republicans NEVER stoop to dirty politics. Only Dems. LOL
Crafty lawyer who uses a private server that thousands know about while she knows she will run for POTUS in 2016?
Weatherman, the investigation into the e-mail server has already determined that she had 3 top secret e-mails embedded in threads, as well as top secret and classified documents. 100+ out of 33,000. It was also determined that while she was extremely reckless, it was not a case that could successfully be prosecuted.
What do you expect they will find on Huma's phone that changes that decision in any important way? Will they find one more top secret email embedded in a thread which was sent from the SOS server to Huma's phone so she could print it at home? so the decision will then be that she had 4 top secret e-mails embedded in threads?
I just don't see why the Republicans are all salivating and peeing themselves over this. More emails surfaced that had apparently come from the SOS server. Therefore, to be thorough, they need to be read. That's all.
Does any of that bother you? Top Secret, SAP, Confidential material found on the server that was open to hacking from enemy nations? We see that the wikileaks have many so were they hacked? Our secrets are out there for the world to know. Any advantage we had over imperialistic governments are now gone...

Doesn't this bother you?

Scrap the election. Think if what she did. Now we are finding out just what the DNC thought of her actions and lies and they are horrified.

No, it really doesn't bother me all that much. See, I've had Hillary's number for years. I'm sure the reason she kept her own server was so she could keep her Foundation business and the rip roaring business they had selling Bill around the world separate from her state.gov e-mails that are open for review at all times. The only reason the DNC is horrified is that it makes it harder to get her elected.
As for leaving her e-mails open to hacking--well, Weatherman, everyone seems to be open to hacking, regardless of how careful they are. The IRS, for godssake, international banks, EVERYONE is seemingly susceptible and if we are going to be sweating hack attacks, we'd best go back to internal memos sent via pneumatic tube and correspondence going via snail mail or courier.
So, no.
You're A fucking fool if you trust career politicians like the Clintons. :itsok:
Lol
Sorry, Rustic, but I really believe our relations with the other nations of the world is the key to our long term safety. This election has nothing to do with personal ethics on either side--how could it?

Doesn't this bother you?

So, no.
Lol
Sorry, Rustic, but I really believe our relations with the other nations of the world is the key to our long term safety. This election has nothing to do with personal ethics on either side--how could it?

I kind of agree with your premise....

It has to do with these issues:

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite.
Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders, the end of America.

Doesn't this bother you?

So, no.
Lol
We don't need to be "friends" with other countries true, but Barry based his whole foreign policy on being better "friends" with other countries. He's a fuck up. Lol
The Clintons have zero morality, zero ethics - they are the most corrupt of career politicians… :itsok:
You really should stop being a lemming

The Clintons have zero morality, zero ethics - they are the most corrupt of career politicians…
As I said, I'm aware they're not scouts. I also just pointed out that our choice can't be about who's a scout, because Trump is as bad in his personal and professional dealings. So all we can choose on is policy. You believe America is a big enough tough guy to stand alone. I believe we will eventually fall if we choose that path. That doesn't make me a lemming--it makes me right! (LOL--right back where we started. I'll give you the chance to call me a name and have the last word, cuz we're just repeating ourselves now and we aren't going to change each other's minds)

[
The only thing there is proof of is that he said something to someone else. That is not illegal, or does it put anyone in harm. and it was over a decade ago that it was said.
why arent we concerned with what clinton said about all blacks being natural born predators, or her stance on gay marriage, or her desire to have a wall built? she said all of those things, videos can be found to prove it.
then we have the emails and the mis handling of the classified documents, others have gone to jail for just one ONE instance of a mis handled document.
Talking about a free pass is a pretty empty comment when it comes from someone that thinks that the bitch hillary is squeaky clean.
Im pretty sure that there was absolutely no chance of Trumps comments endangering the U.S.
Now, when you can post honestly, come back and discuss, as long as you continue to pretend that one comment said years ago between two men is just as bad as security breaches and racist remarks made publicly, then just keep to yourself.

1) Who said he did anything illegal in that regard? Not I. Little Billy Bush's tape just showed he was a misogynistic cocksucker. Hey. you're okay with that. No worries. Just shows what a douche you are.
2) She never said she wanted a wall built. You do realise that all she said was that it made sense in some parts of the border to build a fence. And it does. That is nothing like trumplethinskin said. He wants a 10ft wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico.
3) Racist remarks? You mean like Trumpie did with not allowing blacks to rent his properties? Like a judge should be disqualified from ruling about his sham university because of his racial background? That kind of racism? or how Mexico just sends over rapists? That kind of racism? I'm surprised you even know what the word means.
4) I have no idea if she is squeaky clean. I have seen no evidence of otherwise. Nobody has posted shit on these boards about her in that regard. Just sound bites from Trump's campaign. They are not facts. you guys just run with them because you hate her. Show me some hard, cold fact or STFU...it shouldn't be that hard.

I want to compliment you on the numbering system of posting that you've appropriated...

Certainly makes reading easier.

I wonder where you learned to do that.....
Trump University

The Clintons have zero morality, zero ethics - they are the most corrupt of career politicians…
As I said, I'm aware they're not scouts. I also just pointed out that our choice can't be about who's a scout, because Trump is as bad in his personal and professional dealings.

Oh BULLSHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Where has Trump sold access to his office?

Where has Trump allowed classified documents to be sloppily left on non government unsecured servers then LIED ABOUT IT DOZENS OF TIMES?

Where has Trump fired career government employees then replaced them with his cronies?

Where has Trump taken tens of millions of dollars from foreign governments then gave them favors, even up to 20% of our strategic national security reserve of URANIUM?

Where has Trump caused three nations to go into civil war and reduce their lives to rubble?

Where has Trump incited violence in another candidates campaign by hiring thugs to go and disrupt it?

Where has Trump perjured himself under oath?

Where has Trump lied to the FBI repeatedly?

Where has Trump claimed under oath to not be able to remember recent events 39 times?

You Dims are simply amazingly stupid when you compare Hillary's criminality she has displayed for 30+ years to the locker room talk of a self made billionaire.

STUPID...

upload_2016-10-29_11-4-51.png

I thought the FBI was supposed to keep news of investigations under wraps....
Any idea why the announcement so close to an election?....
I thought the same thing unless what they found would cause such an uproar that they just have to do it. They don't want to elect Hildabeast and then have the public scream "why didn't you tell us sooner and save America the embarrassment". I just wish they'd release the whole thing and let the people judge for themselves how bad it is.

As I said, I'm aware they're not scouts. I also just pointed out that our choice can't be about who's a scout, because Trump is as bad in his personal and professional dealings.

Where has Trump allowed classified documents to be sloppily left on non government unsecured servers then LIED ABOUT IT DOZENS OF TIMES?

Where has Trump fired career government employees then replaced them with his cronies?

Where has Trump taken tens of millions of dollars from foreign governments then gave them favors, even up to 20% of our strategic national security reserve of URANIUM?

Where has Trump caused three nations to go into civil war and reduce their lives to rubble?

Where has Trump incited violence in another candidates campaign by hiring thugs to go and disrupt it?

Where has Trump claimed under oath to not be able to remember recent events 39 times?

You Dims are simply amazingly stupid when you compare Hillary's criminality she has displayed for 30+ years to the locker room talk of a self made billionaire.

STUPID...

View attachment 95727

Our next witness....

Jonathan Gruber....."stupidity of the American (Democrat) voter..."

In three separate appearances, MIT economist Jonathan Gruber, dubbed the "Obamacare Architect," took a dim view of Americans' intelligence. In the first, he discusses "the stupidity of the American voter." In the second, that "Americans were too stupid to understand" one of the ACA's tax increases. In the third, he describes the law's "exploitation of the lack of understanding of the American voter."

The last investigation took over a year and it was a farce from the beginning. Assuming this one is actually real, I imagine it could take quite a while.
IT was a farce because the agent overseeing the investigation had take $675k for his wifes "Campaign" for the state senate; i.e. a bribe to look the other way.
Link to that bs? lol. You know all the conspiraceeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

Why is it that liberals never know the most basic facts on any subject?
They have heard the facts, but can't internalize anything they don't like.

STUPID...

View attachment 95727
I'm not going to spend the morning refuting this with examples of Trump's equally low-life dealings, because (1) you won't pay any attention and (2) I'm feeling too lazy. However, you and I both know that he has used undocumented workers, produces his merchandise in foreign countries and buys steel from China, has not paid taxes in 18 years and likes to grab the pussies of the pretty young things he spies in his path.
Just as an example off the top of my head.
He's never been a politician, so of course he didn't cause any nation to go to war, or put cronies in office (do you really think Trump won't?). Just don't kid yourself that he's any better, Jim. He's not.

Forum List

Back