OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

The Clintons have zero morality, zero ethics - they are the most corrupt of career politicians…
As I said, I'm aware they're not scouts. I also just pointed out that our choice can't be about who's a scout, because Trump is as bad in his personal and professional dealings.

Oh BULLSHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Where has Trump sold access to his office?

Where has Trump allowed classified documents to be sloppily left on non government unsecured servers then LIED ABOUT IT DOZENS OF TIMES?

Where has Trump fired career government employees then replaced them with his cronies?

Where has Trump taken tens of millions of dollars from foreign governments then gave them favors, even up to 20% of our strategic national security reserve of URANIUM?

Where has Trump caused three nations to go into civil war and reduce their lives to rubble?

Where has Trump incited violence in another candidates campaign by hiring thugs to go and disrupt it?

Where has Trump perjured himself under oath?

Where has Trump lied to the FBI repeatedly?

Where has Trump claimed under oath to not be able to remember recent events 39 times?

You Dims are simply amazingly stupid when you compare Hillary's criminality she has displayed for 30+ years to the locker room talk of a self made billionaire.

STUPID...

View attachment 95727
I'm not going to spend the morning refuting this with examples of Trump's equally low-life dealings, because (1) you won't pay any attention and (2) I'm feeling too lazy. However, you and I both know that he has used undocumented workers, produces his merchandise in foreign countries and buys steel from China, has not paid taxes in 18 years and likes to grab the pussies of the pretty young things he spies in his path.
Just as an example off the top of my head.
He's never been a politician, so of course he didn't cause any nation to go to war, or put cronies in office (do you really think Trump won't?). Just don't kid yourself that he's any better, Jim. He's not.
What is there to refute? It's just another example of how hierarchy of Democratic Prty operates.

Weatherman, the investigation into the e-mail server has already determined that she had 3 top secret e-mails embedded in threads, as well as top secret and classified documents. 100+ out of 33,000. It was also determined that while she was extremely reckless, it was not a case that could successfully be prosecuted.
What do you expect they will find on Huma's phone that changes that decision in any important way? Will they find one more top secret email embedded in a thread which was sent from the SOS server to Huma's phone so she could print it at home? so the decision will then be that she had 4 top secret e-mails embedded in threads?
I just don't see why the Republicans are all salivating and peeing themselves over this. More emails surfaced that had apparently come from the SOS server. Therefore, to be thorough, they need to be read. That's all.

Intent...
Bingo!

It's clear this is nothing more than another political right wing dog & pony show, with FBI Director Comey who is a Republican that is in tow.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

Oh, my, when this turns out not to be the smoking gun there will be mass suicides.

They'll put Comey right back under the bus.
Thursday he was a Clinton shill. Friday he's back to a fine American. He'll be back to shill status soon.
These dopes change their minds with the prevailing narrative and cannot formulate an original thought if they tried.

Weatherman, the investigation into the e-mail server has already determined that she had 3 top secret e-mails embedded in threads, as well as top secret and classified documents. 100+ out of 33,000. It was also determined that while she was extremely reckless, it was not a case that could successfully be prosecuted.
What do you expect they will find on Huma's phone that changes that decision in any important way? Will they find one more top secret email embedded in a thread which was sent from the SOS server to Huma's phone so she could print it at home? so the decision will then be that she had 4 top secret e-mails embedded in threads?
I just don't see why the Republicans are all salivating and peeing themselves over this. More emails surfaced that had apparently come from the SOS server. Therefore, to be thorough, they need to be read. That's all.

Intent...
Bingo!

Bingo^2!

Whoa, I can't imagine Comey would do this if he didn't have something to chew on.

One would hope but he did insert the caveat saying that he doesn't know if any are even relevant. That ,to me, makes me question his motives. Why drop this bomb if you aren't sure there's actually something there?

Whoa, I can't imagine Comey would do this if he didn't have something to chew on.
One would hope but he did insert the caveat saying that he doesn't know if any are even relevant. That ,to me, makes me question his motives. Why drop this bomb if you aren't sure there's actually something there?
Yeah. We'll see soon enough, but it would a little surprising if he weren't confident he had something.

Of course, "something" is subjective.

It's clear this is nothing more than another political right wing dog & pony show, with FBI Director Comey who is a Republican that is in tow.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

Comey, the director of FBI that as far as I recall Obama appointed. An extremist right winger!

Plenty of dirt has been dug on her, don't pretend nothing has happened.

Last edited:
And she still beats the Goofy Comrade Trump. It will be a hoot!
That's sooo October 27th!

Hillary will play it as another Republican sideshow and she will win. Let's see what the polls say Tuesday. I predict she will still have the EVs to win and Nate Silver will give her 65% chance. Now this is all Comrade Trump will talk about.

And she still beats the Goofy Comrade Trump. It will be a hoot!
That's sooo October 27th!

Hillary will play it as another Republican sideshow and she will win. Let's see what the polls say Tuesday. I predict she will still have the EVs to win and Nate Silver will give her 65% chance. Now this is all Comrade Trump will talk about.
Sure, and here's Huffpost:
ELECTION2016
PRESIDENTIAL FORECAST
Percent of simulations where each candidate becomes president

CLINTON
98.2%

TRUMP
1.8%

Forum List

Back