OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

She and Huma looked pretty scared yesterday on her plane.

They should be. Crooked Hillary will not be President.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves....

I have to remind of Mencken's line:
H.L. Mencken is credited with the famous quote “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

[

H.L. Mencken is credited with the famous quote “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

You could be right. As Jonathan Gruber said there are a lot of stupid people in this country.

Just think how embarrassed these idiot Moon Bats that cast an early vote for Crooked Hillary must be this morning. Boy, were they dumbasses. Of course these idiots don't have any shame or intelligence so maybe not.

They're a part of the entire corrupt system. Clinton is just one piece in the MUCH bigger pie. If Clinton goes down (which she won't) the entire House of Cards falls, thats how deep the corruption goes. This investigation goes no where because it involves way too many high ranking officials as well as the POTUS.

And where does Trump fit into this pie? Mr Innocent?

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-30_0-13-46.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-30_0-13-46.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 18
[

You could be right. As Jonathan Gruber said there are a lot of stupid people in this country.

Just think how embarrassed these idiot Moon Bats that cast an early vote for Crooked Hillary must be this morning. Boy, were they dumbasses. Of course these idiots don't have any shame or intelligence so maybe not.

"Just think how embarrassed these idiot Moon Bats that cast an early vote...."

Yup.....just like the dunces who named their newborns 'Barack' back in '08!

They're a part of the entire corrupt system. Clinton is just one piece in the MUCH bigger pie. If Clinton goes down (which she won't) the entire House of Cards falls, thats how deep the corruption goes. This investigation goes no where because it involves way too many high ranking officials as well as the POTUS.

I can always tell how deeply you fools have been wounded by how low into the mud you dig.

All the sudden Trump's pu**y comments seem sort of small :rolleyes:
Would women be so shallow that they would hold a man in contempt for talking like any hetero male would say and vote instead for someone who has ethical charges against her? I know right now I cannot vote to elect Hillary. Not someone who has had two FBI investigations aimed at her conduct.

I haven't had any FBI investigations of me. How about you?
Two investigations??? Try more like 6.

Last edited:

Trump doesn't hold a candle to Ms. Corruption and her Humping Husband.

Nope, Republicans NEVER stoop to dirty politics. Only Dems. LOL
This has nothing to do with Republicans. Those scared little bunnies are incapable of any kind of trick dirty or clean. Even on next Monday.
Maybe you're right. That was my initial reaction, before I'd gotten all the facts. Seems not to be a political move, although it could well spell the outcome of the election.
I am not at all convinced that Republicans are incapable of tricks, though. The repeated Benghazi investigations, meant to drag out the harassment of the SOS? The COINCIDENCE that the Russians hacked only the DNC's e-mail? I don't think they're so innocent.

This has nothing to do with Republicans. Those scared little bunnies are incapable of any kind of trick dirty or clean. Even on next Monday.
Maybe you're right. That was my initial reaction, before I'd gotten all the facts. Seems not to be a political move, although it could well spell the outcome of the election.
I am not at all convinced that Republicans are incapable of tricks, though. The repeated Benghazi investigations, meant to drag out the harassment of the SOS? The COINCIDENCE that the Russians hacked only the DNC's e-mail? I don't think they're so innocent.
You actually trust career politicians? There Is no one more fucked up than a career politician... lol

Julian Assange says that this isn't the Russians. He insists anyone who purports that will have egg on their faces.

In direct reply to the OP,
Oh, shit, here we go again!

At least Trump's scandals are interesting. How much more taxpayer money will be spent nipping at her heels in the remote hope that she did something that can be proven illegal? She's a crafty, experienced politician with a lawyer's training. Dunno, folks. I think all it will do is annoy her. I suppose if it loses her the election, that would also have the desired effect.
Crafty lawyer who uses a private server that thousands know about while she knows she will run for POTUS in 2016?
Your bar for what constitutes smart is really really low.
Weatherman, the investigation into the e-mail server has already determined that she had 3 top secret e-mails embedded in threads, as well as top secret and classified documents. 100+ out of 33,000. It was also determined that while she was extremely reckless, it was not a case that could successfully be prosecuted.
What do you expect they will find on Huma's phone that changes that decision in any important way? Will they find one more top secret email embedded in a thread which was sent from the SOS server to Huma's phone so she could print it at home? so the decision will then be that she had 4 top secret e-mails embedded in threads?
I just don't see why the Republicans are all salivating and peeing themselves over this. More emails surfaced that had apparently come from the SOS server. Therefore, to be thorough, they need to be read. That's all.

At least Trump's scandals are interesting. How much more taxpayer money will be spent nipping at her heels in the remote hope that she did something that can be proven illegal? She's a crafty, experienced politician with a lawyer's training. Dunno, folks. I think all it will do is annoy her. I suppose if it loses her the election, that would also have the desired effect.
Crafty lawyer who uses a private server that thousands know about while she knows she will run for POTUS in 2016?
Weatherman, the investigation into the e-mail server has already determined that she had 3 top secret e-mails embedded in threads, as well as top secret and classified documents. 100+ out of 33,000. It was also determined that while she was extremely reckless, it was not a case that could successfully be prosecuted.
What do you expect they will find on Huma's phone that changes that decision in any important way? Will they find one more top secret email embedded in a thread which was sent from the SOS server to Huma's phone so she could print it at home? so the decision will then be that she had 4 top secret e-mails embedded in threads?
I just don't see why the Republicans are all salivating and peeing themselves over this. More emails surfaced that had apparently come from the SOS server. Therefore, to be thorough, they need to be read. That's all.
Hildabeast is a fucked up career politician, their job is to hide shit from the public. They also love power, any type of gun control is just a means to get more power.
They are not public servants… LOL

Whatever they found, Lynch and Obama gave the green light to go public with it 11 days before the election.

You actually trust career politicians? There Is no one more fucked up than a career politician... lol
I don't trust much of anyone, Rustic.

Well, you apparently trust the worst of all… A Clinton? :lmao:

Julian Assange says that this isn't the Russians. He insists anyone who purports that will have egg on their faces.
I'd love to know who really did this. Assange is lower than pond scum in my book, for spreading all this shit and for knowing what is really going on and not saying.

Well, you apparently trust the worst of all… A Clinton? :lmao:
I trust her not to lose us every friend in the world. We can survive Trump's domestic policies, no doubt. Damage can be undone. His foreign policy stance is what truly scares me and no one will convince me it isn't downright insane to let the man loose.

Forum List

Back