OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Clinton isn't being accused of anything, she hasn't been arrested yet. She is being INVESTIGATED for mishandling of classified information. That's coming from the FBI. Don't like it, talk to them.
And so far, NADA. This is hysteria about very little.

Clinton isn't being accused of anything, she hasn't been arrested yet. She is being INVESTIGATED for mishandling of classified information. That's coming from the FBI. Don't like it, talk to them.
And so far, NADA. This is hysteria about very little.
It hasnt even been 24 hours yet since the FBI re-opened the investigation, moron.

The last investigation took over a year and it was a farce from the beginning. Assuming this one is actually real, I imagine it could take quite a while.

The last investigation took over a year and it was a farce from the beginning. Assuming this one is actually real, I imagine it could take quite a while.
IT was a farce because the agent overseeing the investigation had taken $675k for his wifes "Campaign" for the state senate; i.e. a bribe to look the other way.

Last edited:
IT was a farce because the agent overseeing the investigation had take $675k for his wifes "Campaign" for the state senate; i.e. a bribe to look the other way.
Link to that bs? lol. You know all the conspiraceeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

Not a conspiracy. It's well known, you just have to look.

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe | New York Post

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

but you dont see any proof of donalds groping of women do you? you actually have less proof of that then you do of hillary and the emails. But you choose to ignore those emails that have actual proof backing the story up.
Until you can admit she is dirty at least as far as the emails, I would prefer you not try to contribute any accusations against Trump as being factual.

You mean other than the fact the ones coming forward have nothing to gain by it? Or that he even said to Little Billy Busy that he can touch them int he puss y and they won't do anything about it because he's famous? You did him say that right? He hasn't denied it. That fact you are giving him a free pass is of no surprise. He could rape a nun at this stage and you guys would give him a free pass.

And what about the emails? Did they put the US in danger? No evidence.

She did something stupid. That's not corrupt. That's not me saying that. That's US law.

You mean other than the fact the ones coming forward have nothing to gain by it? Or that he even said to Little Billy Busy that he can touch them int he puss y and they won't do anything about it because he's famous? You did him say that right? He hasn't denied it. That fact you are giving him a free pass is of no surprise. He could rape a nun at this stage and you guys would give him a free pass.

She did something stupid. That's not corrupt. That's not me saying that. That's US law.

You do know that he was illegally recorded, right? California is a two-party consent state, meaning in order to record someone both parties have to know. Trump did not know, and thus the recording was illegal. If he was smart he would sue the network who recorded him illegally.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEEE!!!!! lol

but you dont see any proof of donalds groping of women do you? you actually have less proof of that then you do of hillary and the emails. But you choose to ignore those emails that have actual proof backing the story up.
Until you can admit she is dirty at least as far as the emails, I would prefer you not try to contribute any accusations against Trump as being factual.

Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"

Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"
With the New BS GOP- tradition is gone...

The authorities really should have obtained a warrant to confiscate every digital device of everyone on Crooked Hillary's and Huma Weiner's mailing lists to review their emails. There might be some that Wikileaks does not have. :p

The authorities really should have obtained a warrant to confiscate every digital device of everyone on Crooked Hillary's and Huma Weiner's mailing lists to review their emails. There might be some that Wikileaks does not have. :p
WHY? Just crazy....lol

The only thing there is proof of is that he said something to someone else. That is not illegal, or does it put anyone in harm. and it was over a decade ago that it was said.
why arent we concerned with what clinton said about all blacks being natural born predators, or her stance on gay marriage, or her desire to have a wall built? she said all of those things, videos can be found to prove it.
then we have the emails and the mis handling of the classified documents, others have gone to jail for just one ONE instance of a mis handled document.
Talking about a free pass is a pretty empty comment when it comes from someone that thinks that the bitch hillary is squeaky clean.
Im pretty sure that there was absolutely no chance of Trumps comments endangering the U.S.
Now, when you can post honestly, come back and discuss, as long as you continue to pretend that one comment said years ago between two men is just as bad as security breaches and racist remarks made publicly, then just keep to yourself.

IT'S A CONSPIRACEEE!!!!! lol
So proven money being move to those that could have sunk hillary is less of a conspiracy than the money that the left made up about Trump getting from Russia?
Once again, hillary proven, no problem.
A lessor situation not proven for Trump, big problem.

Gold prices up. Stocks down. We'll have to see what happens Monday :(.

I'm going to start investing in a little gold across the board in case Clinton wins and ends up going to jail before January. How is her case not like Watergate? Do we have another election then? This is unprecedented.

Watergate sleuth Bob Woodward says Hillary Clinton's deleted emails remind him of the NIXON TAPES: 'What's on those emails? ... The answers are probably not going to be pretty
Watergate sleuth Bob Woodward says Hillary Clinton's deleted emails remind him of the NIXON TAPES: 'The answers are probably not going to be pretty' | Daily Mail Online

Gold prices up. Stocks down. We'll have to see what happens Monday :(.

I'm going to start investing in a little gold across the board in case Clinton wins and ends up going to jail before January. How is her case not like Watergate? Do we have another election then? This is unprecedented.

Watergate sleuth Bob Woodward says Hillary Clinton's deleted emails remind him of the NIXON TAPES: 'What's on those emails? ... The answers are probably not going to be pretty
Watergate sleuth Bob Woodward says Hillary Clinton's deleted emails remind him of the NIXON TAPES: 'The answers are probably not going to be pretty' | Daily Mail Online
her case was not like watergate because watergate did not pose a possible breach of security to the U.S.
Watergate was one party illegally digging up information on another party.
Considering both parties are supposed to work together anyway, it was a crime that carried much less threat to the United States.
How is Tyron shooting Respus over a gram of crack any different than someone shooting the president over a policy they disagree with. Both are the exact same right? neither one should be tried or punished differently than the other?

Gold prices up. Stocks down. We'll have to see what happens Monday.

Not sure if anyone follows my posts, but I said I was selling my ETFs a few days ago with the assumption The Donald is going to win and Wall Street will take some revenge, short term at least. All cash except for some dividend oriented stuff yielding 4-5%. If Crooked Hillary somehow wins, although that seems extremely unlikely, just wait for a major down day and consider a quality company, not Apple necessarily, but something with consistent earnings and low P/E. There were several incredible buy opportunities after Obama took office with the market crashing multiple times.

Forum List

Back