OMG federal workers get a pay raise in this deal?

We are talking about your lack of ethics in the CONTRACT you signed.

You are the reason why businesses must be regulated.

Alright genius. What did the contracts I signed stipulate about what my laborers are allowed to do under their job desceiption?

I suspect again you are fucking clueless.

To you apparently carrying a box of Marble turns you into a certified stone setter/mason thusly entitled to the pay and benefits of the man you delivered it to so HE could install it.

You are a fucking moron

You told us you got gigged for people doing things for which they were not getting paid.

YOU told US.

Are you successful in your business?

That is not what I said, that is what you implied about what YOU read. The ACOE has a book that says how EVERYTHING is supposed to be done. Have you ever heard the phrase "what looks good on paper doesn't always work"

The idea that a person carying something deserves a journeymans pay justbecause he was Iin contact with it is ridiculous.

This is great!

The average middle class worker in the private sector has seen his real income decline by 8% over the Obama era, yet the feds get raises.

Hopenchange!

Government Workers are the 'Private Army' Obama spoke of while running for President. This pay-hike goes along with the massive numbers of new IRS Henchmen. The Government Class is now a special well-protected Class. And now the Taxpayers will pay more to keep this Class fat & happy. What a country, ay?

Last edited:
They must have forgotten that we are BROKE folks. 17 Trillion in debt.

They're not broke. Most of them are Multi-Millionaires. It's not their money they're giving away. When it's all said and done Pelosi, Reid, Obama, and the rest, will still have their mansions, private yachts and jets. It's the lowly Taxpayer who will suffer.

How nice, pay-raises for all and Mitch McConnel gets his Dam. Oh yeah, everything's just fine America. Your Government isn't corrupt at all. So rest easy, Big Brother's got your back. ;)

Last edited:
Stop with the ridiculous name calling and try to make your point civilly or is that beyond your status.
When you understand what has happened from 1980's up until now, get back to us.

?????????????????
Why is that insanity. Living wage? Cost of living expense!
Ever hear of that or do you still live in pre-1980's.

Everytime I get a govt contract I am paid more than I would be in the private sector. I am FORCED to pay my help a prevailing wage that in most cases is far above what the private sector pays. And now that pay is being increased again.

This is the definition of insanity.

Because dumbass, it forces inflation.... In order for Government to pay people more it has to take more from others. NM, you're too stupid to understand basic logic.

It should strike you as odd but maybe it doesn't that you can determine the value of ones labor but no one should determine the value of yours.
Ummmm!!!

Everytime I get a govt contract I am paid more than I would be in the private sector. I am FORCED to pay my help a prevailing wage that in most cases is far above what the private sector pays. And now that pay is being increased again.

This is the definition of insanity.

That you and your employees are both being paid what you are worth?

You are nuts.

Stfu troll. You have NO IDEA what the value of my work is. None

Let them eat cake. The Government Class goes on raping & pillaging. When will it end? When will the People finally have enough?

Let them eat cake. The Government Class goes on raping & pillaging. When will it end? When will the People finally have enough?

Fucking hell.

When will you idiots realize that not all government employees are fat cats doing nothing at work and cashing huge paychecks?
particuliarally the common Soldier, Airman, Marine, Sailor, Coastguardsman...When was the last time they saw a substantial raise? Cuts to them, anyone?

Fucking hell.

When will you idiots realize that not all government employees are fat cats doing nothing at work and cashing huge paychecks?

Personally, i've never expressed that sentiment.
Really? Who wrote this: "The Government Class goes on raping & pillaging."

It wasn't me.

I'm a government employee. You just called me a rapist and a pillager.

So fuck you.

Fucking hell.

particuliarally the common Soldier, Airman, Marine, Sailor, Coastguardsman...When was the last time they saw a substantial raise? Cuts to them, anyone?

Just not the time for pay-raises and massive pork projects like McConnel's Dam in Kentucky. It is a 'Let them eat Cake' mentality now.

Fucking hell.

Even civilians have gotten no more than a 1% raise in years. We're way behind inflation.

I get paid less than someone with a comparable job -- quality assurance/contract compliance -- working for a corporation.

Last edited:
Fucking hell.

Even civilians have gotten no more than a 1% raise in years. We're way behind inflation.

I know. I have family members that went from military to Civil Service...

Fucking hell.

Just not the time for pay-raises and massive pork projects like McConnel's Dam in Kentucky. It is a 'Let them eat Cake' mentality now.

WHY is Obama cutting the military? WHY are the Repubs blindly allowing it? WE are still in WAR...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back