OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

1. fascism
2. gun control/confiscation (not in Nazi Germany except from the the Jews)
3. state sponsored abortion (only for the Jews, not for the Aryans, who were forced to bear children, like the Catholic fascists want for America today)
4. state sponsored DNA discrimination (exactly what the American far right and alt right want with racial and social taboos)
5. using a biased/controlled media to lie to the public (exactly, like redditt and red state and all the alt right media want to control state media)

Our American alt right and far right are about authoritarian control of America and Americans

You are not a shill, you are just a goon. :D
I am a poster of integrity and clarity, dear. You have trouble with that. Now, Lucy outed you, so leave it.
smoke.gif

Lucy outed me? I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be having hallucinations like Hillary.
Jake is either sleeping or hearing voices that tell him what to type.........But hey he is kind of fun

You get Jake and franco posting in the same thread and that's some funny shit.

1. fascism
3. state sponsored abortion (only for the Jews, not for the Aryans, who were forced to bear children, like the Catholic fascists want for America today)
4. state sponsored DNA discrimination (exactly what the American far right and alt right want with racial and social taboos)
5. using a biased/controlled media to lie to the public (exactly, like redditt and red state and all the alt right media want to control state media)

Our American alt right and far right are about authoritarian control of America and Americans

I am a poster of integrity and clarity, dear. You have trouble with that. Now, Lucy outed you, so leave it.
smoke.gif

Lucy outed me? I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be having hallucinations like Hillary.
Says hallucination girl\

go, girl, go

Jake, that was completely clever less...........

You out of Abilify again?

abilifyphone.jpg

He doesn't have a clue about what is going on around him.

1. fascism

smoke.gif

Says hallucination girl\

go, girl, go

What are you talking about then? How did Lucy out me and about what exactly?

Never ask a schitzo a question as they just answer one that you did not ask then tell you about the trees on the moon

I love watching these Deplorables bumbling around in a Keystone Kops Komedy routine.

1. fascism

smoke.gif
You are delusional drug addled shill that lies thousands of times a week.

Toast[1].jpg

trump pussy1.jpg

1. fascism

smoke.gif
:lol: I see you are posting from prison again.

1. fascism

smoke.gif

If knew anything about reality, you would know that is not possible. You have no clue as to how stupid you make yourself look. If the DNC is still around next week maybe they can send you back to shill school.

1. fascism

smoke.gif

If knew anything about reality, you would know that is not possible. You have no clue as to how stupid you make yourself look. If the DNC is still around next week maybe they can send you back to shill school.

He's a "republican" though. :lol:

1. fascism

smoke.gif

:lol:

We definitely want these people running the country.

A Hillary administration will be transparent and honest. :420:

We definitely want these people running the country.

A Hillary administration will be transparent and honest. :420:
just as much as Trump admin

When did Trump jeaporidize National Security by hiding a pay for play for political favors by setting up a private e-mail server and lying about it to COngress?

Maybe he did, I can't recall.

If you want to have a pissing contest, Hillary's piss is wider and deeper than Trump's.

You know that Hillary could murder your family and you would still vote for her.

Richard W. Painter, a professor at the University of Minnesota Law School, was the chief White House ethics lawyer from 2005 to 2007 has filed a complaint against Comey citing the Hatch Act.

"But an official doesn’t need to have a specific intent — or desire — to influence an election to be in violation of the Hatch Act or government ethics rules. The rules are violated if it is obvious that the official’s actions could influence the election, there is no other good reason for taking those actions, and the official is acting under pressure from persons who obviously do want to influence the election."

Richard W. Painter, a professor at the University of Minnesota Law School, was the chief White House ethics lawyer from 2005 to 2007 has filed a complaint against Comey citing the Hatch Act.

"But an official doesn’t need to have a specific intent — or desire — to influence an election to be in violation of the Hatch Act or government ethics rules. The rules are violated if it is obvious that the official’s actions could influence the election, there is no other good reason for taking those actions, and the official is acting under pressure from persons who obviously do want to influence the election."
Thank you. I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back