OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

Richard W. Painter, a professor at the University of Minnesota Law School, was the chief White House ethics lawyer from 2005 to 2007 has filed a complaint against Comey citing the Hatch Act.

"But an official doesn’t need to have a specific intent — or desire — to influence an election to be in violation of the Hatch Act or government ethics rules. The rules are violated if it is obvious that the official’s actions could influence the election, there is no other good reason for taking those actions, and the official is acting under pressure from persons who obviously do want to influence the election."

As long as there is no intent, Comey didn't do anything wrong....same as Hillary.

Isn't it interesting is that Dems aren't mad at Hillary for being under investigation because she was the only one at STATE to have her own server. If she used the STATE DEPARTMENT SERVER, there wouldn't even be any investigation.

The Dems are mad that everyone knows about it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Dems want to know about Trump's taxes and FREAK THE FUCK OUT THAT HE HASN'T RELEASED THEM, but Hillary is under investigation for mishandling classified information, and Dens FREAK THE FUCK OUT THAT WE KNOW THERE IS AN INVESTIGATION.

Seems sane. :321:

Reid: FBI sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties
7e9f0d66e580e02442d0fd8bf3fb7a36f9e609e4afb76622e8c2f9badd0f4486.gif
a15-80x80.jpg

Reid: FBI sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties

OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

OMG! So does Trump and both of their financier: George Soros. In fact, there's no little quantity of them posting right here at USMB.

I wonder how many posters here are members of the paid pantsuit posse?
Several at least. I say this becasue of all the dirt lies and crimes uncovered on Clinton, and these poster vehemently still support her. NO one, I repeat no one is that stupid.

Several at least. I say this becasue of all the dirt lies and crimes uncovered on Clinton, and these poster vehemently still support her. NO one, I repeat no one is that stupid.
So, to recap. Trump will go on trial in November accused of racketeering, and again in December accused of child rape. He is a sexual predator, hasn't released his tax returns, and has used his foundation's money to pay his legal fees. He has abused the family of a war hero and... oh, but let's talk about some emails Hillary didn't send from someone else's computer, that weren't a crime anyway, because that's how to choose a president. Come on, America. Focus.

https://www.facebook.com/rushdie?fref=nf&pnref=story

Poll: Comey’s bombshell changes few votes
Source: Politico

The race for the White House is tight, but it has not been radically changed by the FBI director's bombshell announcement last week.

Hillary Clinton has a slim three-point lead over Donald Trump one week before Election Day, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll conducted entirely after FBI Director James Comey announced the discovery of new emails that might pertain to the former secretary of state's private server.

Clinton leads Trump 46 percent to 43 percent in a two-way race, and 42 percent to 39 percent in a four-way race, with Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson at 7 percent and the Green Party’s Jill Stein at 5 percent.

The poll was conducted using an online panel of 1,772 likely voters on Saturday and Sunday, beginning one day after Comey's announcement. The poll carries a margin or error of 2 percentage points.

Read more: Poll: Comey’s bombshell changes few votes

So, to recap. Trump will go on trial in November accused of racketeering, and again in December accused of child rape. He is a sexual predator, hasn't released his tax returns, and has used his foundation's money to pay his legal fees. He has abused the family of a war hero and... oh, but let's talk about some emails Hillary didn't send from someone else's computer, that weren't a crime anyway, because that's how to choose a president. Come on, America. Focus.

https://www.facebook.com/rushdie?fref=nf&pnref=story

Poll: Comey’s bombshell changes few votes
Source: Politico

The race for the White House is tight, but it has not been radically changed by the FBI director's bombshell announcement last week.

Hillary Clinton has a slim three-point lead over Donald Trump one week before Election Day, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll conducted entirely after FBI Director James Comey announced the discovery of new emails that might pertain to the former secretary of state's private server.

Clinton leads Trump 46 percent to 43 percent in a two-way race, and 42 percent to 39 percent in a four-way race, with Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson at 7 percent and the Green Party’s Jill Stein at 5 percent.

The poll was conducted using an online panel of 1,772 likely voters on Saturday and Sunday, beginning one day after Comey's announcement. The poll carries a margin or error of 2 percentage points.

Read more: Poll: Comey’s bombshell changes few votes

LMAO! DESPERATION! LIES ALL! LOL!

Of course, this shill means "likely democrat voters". LOL!
256px-River_Nile_map.svg.png

Toast[1].jpg

This is 100 percent true

Trump will go on trial in November accused of racketeering, and again in December accused of child rape. He is a sexual predator, hasn't released his tax returns, and has used his foundation's money to pay his legal fees. He has abused the family of a war hero and... oh, but let's talk about some emails Hillary didn't send from someone else's computer, that weren't a crime anyway,

This is 100 percent true

Trump will go on trial in November accused of racketeering, and again in December accused of child rape. He is a sexual predator, hasn't released his tax returns, and has used his foundation's money to pay his legal fees. He has abused the family of a war hero and... oh, but let's talk about some emails Hillary didn't send from someone else's computer, that weren't a crime anyway,
100 percent bullshit. Anyone still supporting Clinton after the MOUNTAINS of evidence against her is an imbecile or a paid shill. Pick one. Wear it.

100 percent bullshit. Anyone still supporting Clinton after the MOUNTAINS of evidence against her is an imbecile or a paid shill. Pick one. Wear it.
These are documented facts
He has a Trump University fraud trial

He has an underage sex rape trial

Finally, under subpoena, Trump appeared for a short deposition. When asked about the missing documents, he made a shocking admission: The Trumps had been destroying their corporate records for the previous six months and had no document-retention program. They had conducted no inspections to determine which files might have been sought in the discovery requests or might otherwise be related to the case. Instead, in order to “save space,” Trump testified, officials with his company had been tossing documents into the shredder and garbage.

Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

I dunno, some might actually be that stupid, but not all of them for sure. The real question now is what kind of person would shill for such a sociopath and why?

Never stop lying....the shill mantra. For 40 years Trump was a great guy and an excellent business man until he ran against the Clinton machine. You lie. It's that simple. You should be in prison.

I dunno, some might actually be that stupid, but not all of them for sure. The real question now is what kind of person would shill for such a sociopath and why?
Scum.

Never stop lying....the shill mantra. For 40 years Trump was a great guy and an excellent business man until he ran against the Clinton machine. You lie. It's that simple. You should be in prison.
Yeah sure but only if you ignore the 4000 law suits the 6 bankruptcies and all of the assorted and sundry scandals he has had ,,,a serial philanderer etc

Yeah sure but only if you ignore the 4000 law suits the 6 bankruptcies and all of the assorted and sundry scandals he has had ,,,a serial philanderer etc
Since you pretend to know so much perhaps you should appear in court and testify? NO? Perjury is a felony, so that will keep you away. You got about a week and then, it's off the McDonalds for you. I hear they are hiring.

Forum List

Back