OMG! New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

Bad night?...Ted is my #2 so it really doesn't matter, But i sure can get some of you low iq'd bastards all jerked out of shape...thanks for proving what I just said! :321:

Ted is your only other option.

Jerked out of shape? I'm enjoying you getting it wrong about Wisconsin and you were told you'd be wrong ahead of time.

And what I posted didn't turn out. I'm devasted, broken hearted, and klaughinat you trolling me!
Cruz projected winner. And the gap is huge.

Look who's stupid now.

Lol, who is stupid? Those who guessed and got it wrong or the ones that claim the win and dance around like it means a damned thing?

roflmao
Bad night?...Ted is my #2 so it really doesn't matter, But i sure can get some of you low iq'd bastards all jerked out of shape...thanks for proving what I just said! :321:

Just as I predicted the other day, as soon as Trump stumbles, Vagisilante jumps ship for Cruz.

Look back to before Trump joined in and you'd see I was always a Cruzer!

Jerked out of shape? I'm enjoying you getting it wrong about Wisconsin and you were told you'd be wrong ahead of time.

And what I posted didn't turn out. I'm devastated, broken hearted, and laughinat you trolling me!

I'm laughing at you not understanding polling and probably just as ripe to do it all over again.

Look where he was a month ago.

HUGE UPSETS in the making???...It's TED CRUZ!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And what I posted didn't turn out. I'm devastated, broken hearted, and laughinat you trolling me!

I'm laughing at you not understanding polling and probably just as ripe to do it all over again.

Enjoy yourself, masturbate in between!

He jumped ship from Cruz to Trump?

T M I !

Did I?????

Yeee,

Real Clear Politics and Five thirty eight, google, bookmark and study. I recommend for you to specifically stay away from individual polls as you are prone to lose your shit over them.

You know, people have a right to change their minds, right? IT not like he took an oath to back Cruz for ever.

On the issues, I am OK with either Cruz or Trump. I switched to Trump from a half-hearted support for Cruz because of how slimy he is and his repeated lies and selling out tothe Establishment.

That doesnt make me a criminal, or a perv, or mental, lol.

And what I posted didn't turn out. I'm devasted, broken hearted, and klaughinat you trolling me!

Look who's stupid now.

Lol, who is stupid? Those who guessed and got it wrong or the ones that claim the win and dance around like it means a damned thing?

roflmao

Just as I predicted the other day, as soon as Trump stumbles, Vagisilante jumps ship for Cruz.

Just as I predicted.

Wisconsin GOP Polls 2016: Trump & Cruz in a Statistically Even Race!

Look who's stupid now.

roflmao

Just as I predicted.

Wisconsin GOP Polls 2016: Trump & Cruz in a Statistically Even Race!

Did I WRITE THAT or did I POST it FYI! You aren't the brightest bulb in the box, are you!

We've all given Vigilante the big end of the business for being wrong. Now let's prove that we're adults & move on.

From McGarrett's link.....

People voting for Donald Trump in today’s Wisconsin primary are seeing their ballots changed to show a vote for Ted Cruz.

Calls began flooding in early this morning to Madison-based ABC affiliate WKOW with reports of voting machines across the state switching votes entered for GOP frontrunner Donald Trump to his establishment counterpart Ted Cruz. The station has spoken with multiple witnesses and is in the process of verifying statements from Burnett, Clark, Dane, Polk and Portage counties.

According to one witness identified as Jeremy Rogers from Burnett county, “It was the strangest thing. The machine literally would not allow me to vote Trump. I have been a Trump supporter since he launched his campaign and have absolutely no reason to vote for Cruz. I have heard the same from several others coming out of the voting booth. Seems like the establishment will stop at nothing to keep this out of the hands of Trump.”

Brian James, a volunteer and self-professed Cruz supporter who is overseeing the voting at the Burnett county location, had this to say, “These allegations have no basis in reality. If these Trump supporters cannot figure out how to use a voting machine maybe they shouldn’t be voting.”

All eyes have been focused on Wisconsin as many pundits view the state as the last best chance in the “Stop Trump” movement. Members of the establishment have done everything possible to stop Trump from earning the 1237 delegates needed to secure the parties nomination during the first ballot at the Cleveland Convention and Wisconsin is seen as crucial to the cause.

According to polling, Mr. Cruz is ahead of the state and is riding a wave of support from Governor Scott Walker and the large conservative radio network that controls the state.

Former Trump advisor Roger Stone has vowed to set up a network of volunteers to investigate any reports of fraud.

As of presstime, no response has yet been released by either the Cruz or the Trump campaigns.

From McGarrett's link.....

People voting for Donald Trump in today’s Wisconsin primary are seeing their ballots changed to show a vote for Ted Cruz.

Calls began flooding in early this morning to Madison-based ABC affiliate WKOW with reports of voting machines across the state switching votes entered for GOP frontrunner Donald Trump to his establishment counterpart Ted Cruz. The station has spoken with multiple witnesses and is in the process of verifying statements from Burnett, Clark, Dane, Polk and Portage counties.

According to one witness identified as Jeremy Rogers from Burnett county, “It was the strangest thing. The machine literally would not allow me to vote Trump. I have been a Trump supporter since he launched his campaign and have absolutely no reason to vote for Cruz. I have heard the same from several others coming out of the voting booth. Seems like the establishment will stop at nothing to keep this out of the hands of Trump.”

Brian James, a volunteer and self-professed Cruz supporter who is overseeing the voting at the Burnett county location, had this to say, “These allegations have no basis in reality. If these Trump supporters cannot figure out how to use a voting machine maybe they shouldn’t be voting.”

All eyes have been focused on Wisconsin as many pundits view the state as the last best chance in the “Stop Trump” movement. Members of the establishment have done everything possible to stop Trump from earning the 1237 delegates needed to secure the parties nomination during the first ballot at the Cleveland Convention and Wisconsin is seen as crucial to the cause.

According to polling, Mr. Cruz is ahead of the state and is riding a wave of support from Governor Scott Walker and the large conservative radio network that controls the state.

Former Trump advisor Roger Stone has vowed to set up a network of volunteers to investigate any reports of fraud.

As of presstime, no response has yet been released by either the Cruz or the Trump campaigns.

Another shady source and you're running with it after the bad ARG poll? Wow, I guess you'll never learn.

Forum List

Back