OMG! New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

A new poll out yesterday shows Trump now with a 9 point lead over Ted Cruz and growing. Wisconsin is a winner take all state. Could the #CruzSEXScandal have anything to do with this DRASTIC change?

Trump will win in Wisconsin!

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!
MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

8xlv6r.png

I see you're lying again as I NEVER wrote in RED TRUMP WILL WIN WISCONSIN! You just can't help your self lying! :ahole-1:

So does anyone know if Trump also had an affair with an alien from another planet? we already know that Debbie Wasserman has already done 42 aliens

A new poll out yesterday shows Trump now with a 9 point lead over Ted Cruz and growing. Wisconsin is a winner take all state. Could the #CruzSEXScandal have anything to do with this DRASTIC change?

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

8xlv6r.png

I see you're lying again as I NEVER wrote in RED TRUMP WILL WIN WISCONSIN! You just can't help your self lying! :ahole-1:

Faun is just emphasizing the point that you claimed in your OP that Trump will win Wisconsin, you're the one who said it regardless of the color of font.

I sincerely hope you are enjoying playing fanboy in your predictions rather than taking a serious look at election polls.

he still leads In New York.

I hope Cruz can clean Trump's clock in New York, but it looks like an uphill battle. But all he has to do is get Trump under 50%

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

8xlv6r.png

I see you're lying again as I NEVER wrote in RED TRUMP WILL WIN WISCONSIN! You just can't help your self lying!

Faun is just emphasizing the point that you claimed in your OP that Trump will win Wisconsin, you're the one who said it regardless of the color of font.

I sincerely hope you are enjoying playing fanboy in your predictions rather than taking a serious look at election polls.

No, he's LYING, just as you usually do! :ahole-1:

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

8xlv6r.png

I see you're lying again as I NEVER wrote in RED TRUMP WILL WIN WISCONSIN! You just can't help your self lying!

You said Trump would win Wisconsin, deal with it.

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

8xlv6r.png

He didn't and I congratulated Ted....what else do you want, a sack of shit for supper?

He didn't and I congratulated Ted....what else do you want, a sack of shit for supper?

I'm kind of hoping you take the time to educate yourself on polling and stop proclaiming victories on a single poll only because you so desperately want it to be true. Also, maybe not call people liars for quoting your own words.

I'm kind of hoping you take the time to educate yourself on polling and stop proclaiming victories on a single poll only because you so desperately want it to be true. Also, maybe not call people liars for quoting your own words.

I can do whatever I fucking want to, and if you don't like it, go suck Pawns twat!

I can do whatever I fucking want to, and if you don't like it, go suck Pawns twat!

Bad night, huh? Trump losing and all and you appear to be the only one who didn't know it was going to happen.

Bad night?...Ted is my #2 so it really doesn't matter, But i sure can get some of you low iq'd bastards all jerked out of shape...thanks for proving what I just said! :321:

Ted is your only other option.

Jerked out of shape? I'm enjoying you getting it wrong about Wisconsin and you were told you'd be wrong ahead of time.

Cruz projected winner. And the gap is huge.

Look who's stupid now.

Lol, who is stupid? Those who guessed and got it wrong or the ones that claim the win and dance around like it means a damned thing?

roflmao
Bad night?...Ted is my #2 so it really doesn't matter, But i sure can get some of you low iq'd bastards all jerked out of shape...thanks for proving what I just said! :321:

Just as I predicted the other day, as soon as Trump stumbles, Vagisilante jumps ship for Cruz.

Ted is your only other option.

Jerked out of shape? I'm enjoying you getting it wrong about Wisconsin and you were told you'd be wrong ahead of time.

And what I posted didn't turn out. I'm devastated, broken hearted, and laughinat you trolling me!

Forum List

Back