OMG! New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

They might be meaningless if we were talking about a regular political candidate with very little name recognition outside his own state. Since we're talking about someone already very well-known nationwide for many years, not so much.

You could very well be right; I dont know for a fac t that the current negatives wont stick with Trump. We are in uncharted territory, so there is no firm analogy or comparison.

The most similar thing I have seen to this thing with Trump is Reagan, who was more than 20% behind Carter in March of 1980.

We all know how that one turned out.

They called it on the democrat side for Sanders. Does that mean the end of Hilly?

Yep, NBC just projected Cruz the winner in Wisconsin. Between Cruz and Trump - I'm not sure which one is the bigger asshole.

A new poll out yesterday shows Trump now with a 9 point lead over Ted Cruz and growing. Wisconsin is a winner take all state. Could the #CruzSEXScandal have anything to do with this DRASTIC change?

Trump will win in Wisconsin!

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

You're offline on a momentous occasion like this?

OMG! Ted Cruz kicked Trump's ass in the REAL election.

But please put up the plastic Barbie Doll Gold digger again.

Would I fuck her? Perhaps. Does that mean I'd vote for her husband? Hell no

But Confirmation Bias Polls Inc. claimed Trump was going to trounce Cruz!? Too funny.

The article in the OP claims Wisconsin is a winner take all state as well. lol

Forum List

Back