OMG! New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

Who's poll has him winning? It doesn't say who the pollster is....?
Fox Wisconsin...try clicking on the video at link!
Did they say this was THEIR POLL??

What did the video from Fox say?

Let's try this,

MONDAY POLL SHOCKER: Trump surges to lead in Wisconsin 1 day before Primary

From the poll:

The poll takes into consideration likely voters and voters who have not only been part of the Republican Party, but also Independents and Democrats, who are allowed to vote in the primary.

This is why it is different from the previous Republican Romney voters only polls.

It's a doctored video with doctored dates...

IT'S A FAKE....

ktvu is a California Fox station not Wisconsin Fox station....

searched ktvu high and low, there is no such recent poll....

It's a doctored video with doctored dates...

IT'S A FAKE....

ktvu is a California Fox station not Wisconsin Fox station....

searched ktvu high and low, there is no such recent poll....

I was just going to post that KTVU is in San Francisco. This is obviously a fake poll and Vag and Mr.214 fell for it.

The usual suspects have already handed Wisconsin to Cruz. But we'll see. Hopefully, the People will prevail. Go Trump!

Who's poll has him winning? It doesn't say who the pollster is....?
Fox Wisconsin...try clicking on the video at link!
Did they say this was THEIR POLL??

What did the video from Fox say?

Let's try this,

MONDAY POLL SHOCKER: Trump surges to lead in Wisconsin 1 day before Primary

From the poll:

The poll takes into consideration likely voters and voters who have not only been part of the Republican Party, but also Independents and Democrats, who are allowed to vote in the primary.

This is why it is different from the previous Republican Romney voters only polls.
WHAT Poll? Can you link to the Poll you are talking about....uhhh, i mean, what are you talking about? you mentioned romney????

WHAT Poll? Can you link to the Poll you are talking about....uhhh, i mean, what are you talking about? you mentioned romney????

All I have seen is from here:
Uh-oh! Cruzbots and Trump-haters, you are not going to like this! Our favorite polling source has surveyed nearly 50,000 likely Wisconsin voters and discovered….

Among nearly 50,000 likely voters, surveyed by ISW (isidewith.com), likely Wisconsin voters were asked, “If the Presidential election were held today, which Republican party candidate would you vote for?” The Donald currently leads The Canadian by 13 points, 34% to 21%. Link…. Up-to-the-minute Wisconsin poll

Using ISW’s nifty, real time graphic, you can track the polling of all the GOP candidates from March 31, 2015 to this very minute. ISW is, by far, the best polling information we have found.

They do constant online surveys and then statistically balance the data based on time proven demographic techniques.

But aide from all that, this is the only General Voter Poll I have seen in weeks on Wisconsin's Republican Primary, the rest are all based on Republicans who voted in the last Presidential GOP primary 2012.

Here is there interactive map of polling results for the GOP primaries.

2016 Presidential Election: Support for Donald Trump

BTW, Sanders likes this polling site alot.

Latest ISideWith Poll Results Show Sanders Winning in All 50 States - The Bern Report

All I have seen is from here:
Uh-oh! Cruzbots and Trump-haters, you are not going to like this! Our favorite polling source has surveyed nearly 50,000 likely Wisconsin voters and discovered….

Among nearly 50,000 likely voters, surveyed by ISW (isidewith.com), likely Wisconsin voters were asked, “If the Presidential election were held today, which Republican party candidate would you vote for?” The Donald currently leads The Canadian by 13 points, 34% to 21%. Link…. Up-to-the-minute Wisconsin poll

Using ISW’s nifty, real time graphic, you can track the polling of all the GOP candidates from March 31, 2015 to this very minute. ISW is, by far, the best polling information we have found.

They do constant online surveys and then statistically balance the data based on time proven demographic techniques.

But aide from all that, this is the only General Voter Poll I have seen in weeks on Wisconsin's Republican Primary, the rest are all based on Republicans who voted in the last Presidential GOP primary 2012.

Here is there interactive map of polling results for the GOP primaries.

I don't get why so many are supporting a foreigner Globalist. I mean, haven't we had enough of that? We just endured eight long miserable years of foreigner Globalist-rule. Time for real change.

The usual suspects have already handed Wisconsin to Cruz. But we'll see. Hopefully, the People will prevail. Go Trump!

"The usual suspects". You mean, the voters?

No, the voters haven't spoken yet.

Neither has anyone else, officially, but the voters ARE answering polls. So if you can say someone has "handed Wisconsin to Cruz" before the primary, then I can say that someone is the voters.

Neither has anyone else, officially, but the voters ARE answering polls. So if you can say someone has "handed Wisconsin to Cruz" before the primary, then I can say that someone is the voters.

True but facts are only toys to ideologues.

Trump is well ahead in the isidewith poll and its results are accurate with previous state primary results if you set the map to state units instead of congressional district.

In the map below green colored states are strongly pro-Trump also, and the light blue are toss up states, with closed primaries going to Cruz and open primaries going to Trump.

TrumpCruzWisconsinNational_zps1vvmxfpl.jpg

Last edited:
That just regurgitates what the OP's link says. Still no information on where the "poll" was done, or by whom.

The video states that it's a "Fox News poll". But there's still no sign of any such poll on the Fox News website. And RealClearPolitics.com still doesn't mention any such poll showing Trump ahead. There's still the Fox Business poll from several days ago, showing Cruz ahead by 10%. No other mention of any Fox poll.

If it was so, don't you think Fox would mention it somewhere?

Still waiting for anyone to provide any evidence outside of the original so-called "Fox News Poll" (which Fox News apparently never heard of), that this poll even exists.

That just regurgitates what the OP's link says. Still no information on where the "poll" was done, or by whom.

The video states that it's a "Fox News poll". But there's still no sign of any such poll on the Fox News website. And RealClearPolitics.com still doesn't mention any such poll showing Trump ahead. There's still the Fox Business poll from several days ago, showing Cruz ahead by 10%. No other mention of any Fox poll.

If it was so, don't you think Fox would mention it somewhere?

Still waiting for anyone to provide any evidence outside of the original so-called "Fox News Poll" (which Fox News apparently never heard of), that this poll even exists.

Post 50 and 58 address this matter. It is from an online polling site called isidewith.com

It is not a FOX poll but only reported by a FOX station.

Forum List

Back