OMG! New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

What did the video from Fox say?
What video from Fox? I can't find any source lists for that video in the OP, and Fox News's site doesn't have it at all.

From this link:
"Donald Trump has surged to the top spot in the Wisconsin polls, according to KTVU and Fox, according to breaking videos released today."
KTVU is a television station in San Francisco. Their website also has no mention of such a poll, though they have several different articles on Trump and Cruz.

This poll, if true, would certainly be major news.

How come none of its putative sources is even mentioning it? And the only places that do mention it, won't say who did it or where it came from?

How come none of its putative sources is even mentioning it? And the only places that do mention it, won't say who did it or where it came from?

I have told you where the poll is from, lol.

And as to why we have not heard of it, those reasons are probably very similar to the answers to the question 'Why have we not seen general voter polls in Wisconsin on the GOP Presidential Primary?'

Answer: the Establishment is trying to undermine Trump and so they dont want it to get publicity.

What do I know, I just have scientific polling. Trump loses to Hillary by ten in Wisconsin.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_d697f4238943476f89e7cdfc710c309f.pdf

And you 'scientific' polls are seven months out and can change so easily that they arent worth the electrons they are printed on, dude.

Trump has the highest negatives of any candidate in modern history, even higher than Clinton, so no, he is not going to turn this around.

Neither has anyone else, officially, but the voters ARE answering polls. So if you can say someone has "handed Wisconsin to Cruz" before the primary, then I can say that someone is the voters.

True but facts are only toys to ideologues.

Trump is well ahead in the isidewith poll and its results are accurate with previous state primary results if you set the map to state units instead of congressional district.

2016 Presidential Election: Support for Donald Trump

In the map below green colored states are strongly pro-Trump also, and the light blue are toss up states, with closed primaries going to Cruz and open primaries going to Trump.

TrumpCruzWisconsinNational_zps1vvmxfpl.jpg

Your "source" has Cruz beating Trump in Texas by about a single point. How'd that work out? Regardless of how serious you think Bernie Sanders takes this as a source, it's simply just another online polling company which appears to have results, accurate or not.

I'm also not convinced this is the polling source from the OP.

Amusing that when liberals demand a "link" and then are given one (I call that "slopping the hogs") most refuse to click on it and the few who do sit puzzling at the content - unable to comprehend. Then it ends badly when they have to get someone to reboot their computer to terminate the link.

OH FUDGE...Here's ANOTHER Trump BEATS Cruz Poll JUST RELEASED!!!

• Poll: Trump Takes 10 Point Lead Over Cruz in Wisconsin’s Home Stretch
    Breitbart ^ | April 4, 2016 | Matthew Boyle
    Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

You folks remember the Bernie UPSET in Michigan?

The presidential polls were off. Way off.

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.

What do I know, I just have scientific polling. Trump loses to Hillary by ten in Wisconsin.

And you 'scientific' polls are seven months out and can change so easily that they arent worth the electrons they are printed on, dude.

Trump has the highest negatives of any candidate in modern history, even higher than Clinton, so no, he is not going to turn this around.

That is the first rational thing you have stated, and not a blind unwarranted assertion.

Congratulations.

Now, you are wrong, I am right and that is that.

:p

No, seriously, 'highest negatives' in polling seven months out from the actual election are kind of on the lighter side of meaningless right now.

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has taken a 10-point lead over Sen. Ted Cruz in Wisconsin in the final hours before the critical primary on Tuesday, a new poll released on Monday afternoon shows. The bombshell new polling data, from American Research Group (ARG), show Trump’s 42 percent towering over Cruz’s 32 percent in the Badger State. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom it is already mathematically impossible to win the nomination outright before the GOP convention in Cleveland in July, lurks back at 23 percent...

They indicated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would easily win the state's primary election in early March. The polls in the last week had Clinton as the victor by anywhere from 13% to 37% over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The Detroit Free Press poll taken the last week had Clinton up by 25 points.

Bernie Sanders made a lot of Poll takers eat a stack of humble pie on that Tuesday night. He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points.

I think alot of Bernie supporters dont want their friends and family to know.

I'm amazed that the Breitbart reporters - you know, those who haven't quit - could take their lips off of Trump's ass long enough to write.

That is the first rational thing you have stated, and not a blind unwarranted assertion.

Congratulations.

Now, you are wrong, I am right and that is that.

:p

No, seriously, 'highest negatives' in polling seven months out from the actual election are kind of on the lighter side of meaningless right now.

They might be meaningless if we were talking about a regular political candidate with very little name recognition outside his own state. Since we're talking about someone already very well-known nationwide for many years, not so much.

Forum List

Back