OMG! These are the rebel fighters!

When someone posted this picture purporting to show children as victims of' Assad's alleged chemical attack. I was struck by the lack of trauma or signs of distress on the bodies. Most surprising was the lack of female children among the victims and no adults at all. I concede there may be other pictures out there that show those missing victims I mentioned. But pondering the picture shown, it appears to me that these boys were soldiers.
That would explain the absence of girls among them.

In the face of this revelation, I wonder if young boys like these are also deployed by ISIS. Beyond that though, I envisioned hundreds more like these suffocating in the collapsing tunnels decimated by MOAB! We won't hear about those casualties because it might tarnish our image abroad and place us on the same level as Assad.

DEAD-SYRIAN-CHILDREN-e1491331930274.jpg

Those kids aren't dead, but posed.
I can only hope you are right.

Always the hope.

Their color is good, and eyes open is generally seen in sudden death, not gas.

I don't know....but if you look close enough you can see skin irritation on a few of them. Namely the boy in the middle....his face, hands & stomach are red like some kind of burn. Also the one in the top right that has his hands splayed.....has reddish patches over his body as well, but not as bright. I don't know if it's from gas or other chemicals and I don't know for a fact if they are alive or dead, but its too eerie if they are alive & posed

Pretty poor taste to post pictures of dead children and assume they are rebel fighters just because they are all boys...
The photo was posted by someone else to emphasize the importance of showing that Assad's use of chemical weapons to kill these kids is less humane than other methods. Since the rebels are our allies, i don't understand your complaint. Assad allegedly killed them,not us!

It doesn't matter WHO killed them. Posting pictures of dead kids and then making assumptions about them in order to give a reason they deserved to be killed is in extremely poor taste.
Are they really dead? And no one used the word"deserved" here but you. BTW you are entitled to your opinion but don't think your opinion rules the forum.

You can't tell that they are dead? If you weren't saying they deserved to be killed then why did you point out an assumption that they were rebel fighters? Of course my opinion doesn't rule the forum... but your post sure has changed my opinion of you.

Do you seriously not see something wrong with posting pictures of dead children to advance your agenda?
Your opinion of me is as valuable as a rat turd is to the Vatican. Why do you persist with you false claim that I think rebel fighters deserve to be killed? The rebels are on our side.
My intention was to uncover facts indicating that child soldiers are fighting and dying on both sides of the Syrian civil war. That is just something I think the public ought to know!. But if you want to blame someone for profitting from the pictures you need to contact the photographer. You might also want to contact all the news media that showed even worse images.

Pretty poor taste to post pictures of dead children and assume they are rebel fighters just because they are all boys...
The photo was posted by someone else to emphasize the importance of showing that Assad's use of chemical weapons to kill these kids is less humane than other methods. Since the rebels are our allies, i don't understand your complaint. Assad allegedly killed them,not us!

It doesn't matter WHO killed them. Posting pictures of dead kids and then making assumptions about them in order to give a reason they deserved to be killed is in extremely poor taste.
Are they really dead? And no one used the word"deserved" here but you. BTW you are entitled to your opinion but don't think your opinion rules the forum.

You can't tell that they are dead? If you weren't saying they deserved to be killed then why did you point out an assumption that they were rebel fighters? Of course my opinion doesn't rule the forum... but your post sure has changed my opinion of you.

Do you seriously not see something wrong with posting pictures of dead children to advance your agenda?
Your opinion of me is as valuable as a rat turd is to the Vatican. Why do you persist with you false claim that I think rebel fighters deserve to be killed? The rebels are on our side.
My intention was to uncover facts indicating that child soldiers are fighting and dying on both sides of the Syrian civil war. That is just something I think the public ought to know!. But if you want to blame someone for profitting from the pictures you need to contact the photographer. You might also want to contact all the news media that showed even worse images.

Glad you don't care if you come across as a douche bag, that makes it easier for me to picture you as one then. Congrats, you seem to be good at it.

You can't tell that they are dead?

What makes you think they're dead?

Are you serious? One of the kids is blue.

Lighting. Their color is fine, and eyes open is common is sudden death, not slow gas as I mentioned earlier.

No...how many dead people have you seen?

Enough. That and forensic research performed over the years tells me it's a posed shot.

Glad you don't care if you come across as a douche bag, that makes it easier for me to picture you as one then. Congrats, you seem to be good at it.
No, son. You are the douche bag for attempting to hijack this adult exchange with
frivolous accusations and sophistry.

No, son. You are the douche bag for attempting to hijack this adult exchange with

Looks like someone got a thesaurus for Christmas. You posted the picture and made a fucking stupid assumption based solely on the truck bed being full of dead boys. You're not an adult, your a piece of shit. :laugh:

You didn't present any facts. You presented a heart breaking photo of dead kids to bolster your supposition. Disgusting and appalling

O

Looks like someone got a thesaurus for Christmas. You posted the picture and made a fucking stupid assumption based solely on the truck bed being full of dead boys. You're not an adult, your a piece of shit. :laugh:
You are free to go elsewhere if you are such a sensitive bahs-turd.Heh heh heh! I've got you hanging around like 50 pound bugger. Right now I am the most important thing in your miserable life. I have given you purpose.
(Sigh)...the things I have been do for my bored fellow Americans.

O

You are free to go elsewhere if you are such a sensitive bahs-turd.Heh heh heh! I've got you hanging around like 50 pound bugger. Right now I am the most important thing in your miserable life. I have given you purpose.

Uh, no you're not. I have much much much more important things going on in life than a piece of shit like you. Like one month left to graduate... taking the GRE for admittance to the Master's program, and getting the position as a research assistant. It's actually quite funny that you think you are some kind of important, when you're really just a douche bag trying to use dead kids to advance your agenda.

You didn't present any facts. You presented a heart breaking photo of dead kids to bolster your supposition. Disgusting and appalling
I've presented more facts than. Trump has.
And as for the photo...like i said before, I didn't take the picture. The picture was taken by someone intending to emphasize the allegation that Assad is using chemical weapons against children. People like you are probably responsible.Just look what you RW killers have done right here at home.

Blah
Blah
Blah.
Your post is like meaningless humming.
Noise

O

Uh, no you're not. I have much much much more important things going on in life than a piece of shit like you. Like one month left to graduate... taking the GRE for admittance to the Master's program, and getting the position as a research assistant. It's actually quite funny that you think you are some kind of important, when you're really just a douche bag trying to use dead kids to advance your agenda.
Oh spare me the anecdotal BS of your fanciful aspirations towards a Hollywood lifestyle. You are a coward who shirked military duty. Someone else went in your place.How does it feel to be an Affirmative Action pimp living off the bravery of others?

Not so much.
Why don't you run along and find some pics of abused orphan kids or squished baby kittens to give you another flash of assholio inspiration, hmmm?

Not so much.
Why don't you run along and find some pics of abused orphan kids or squished baby kittens to give you another flash of assholio inspiration, hmmm?
Careful. I suggest you read and understand the posting rules. You are coming dangerously close to violating them.

O

Oh spare me the anecdotal BS of your fanciful aspirations towards a Hollywood lifestyle. You are a coward who shirked military duty. Someone else went in your place.How does it feel to be an Affirmative Action pimp living off the bravery of others?

Really? And how do you know this? Hollywood lifestyle because of getting a college degree and then a Master's degree? Are you on crack?

O

Really? And how do you know this? Hollywood lifestyle because of getting a college degree and then a Master's degree? Are you on crack?
Russian Limbaugh told me.:9:

O

Russian Limbaugh told me.:9:

Forum List

Back