🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

From your fake news NY times story in your link....

Trump’s willingness to hand over control of American policy toward Ukraine to such a figure is remarkable, especially in light of conservative jurists’ long-standing efforts to hold each branch of government to its duties as formally spelled out in the Constitution. Even if House Republicans can’t justify impeaching Trump for shaking down the Ukrainians, they should at least call him to account for an unconstitutional behavior whose gravity, in all likelihood, would be obvious to them if the president were from the other party.

Remarkable is not illegal...and bucking jurists long standing efforts to keep things the way they are is not unconstitutional....its needed and over due....
What's this got to do with taking you to school on the law? Lol! If at first you can't debate the facts, look over here at the bird flying in the sky. What a weakling.
Do you think that if you somehow convince YOURSELF with your UNHINGED RANTINGS in this WISH thread, that you can WISH Giuliani into JAIL or something?

You poor little snowflake. Are you going to SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY, again, when Giuliani is never charged with a crime?

What will you ever do, when you did your best to get the last word here with your unhinged crap to make yourself feel better, for nothing?
Giuliani is heading to jail, and we aren't sure Devin Nunes isn't going there either. What is he doing in the call log with giuliani? Deadline: White House on MSNBC
Please cite the statute violated by a phone call between Nunes and Rudy.

Good point.

No one knows what Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Nunes were talking about. It might be something totally unrelated to government

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Because they talked on the phone? :aargh:
Can you think of any reason why Giuliani would be talking to OMB?

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.
Your desperation is showing.

Impeachment hinges on Guiliani calling OMB?:21::21::21:
What would he be doing talking to OMB?
Can anyone take a stab at this?

“We got him!” Part 451,783.

Giuliani is shopping for the President's Christmas gift and wants to know his size?

President Trump doesn't know, if the libs are really interested they should give Mr. Mulvaney a call, he's in charge of the OMB.

From your fake news NY times story in your link....

Trump’s willingness to hand over control of American policy toward Ukraine to such a figure is remarkable, especially in light of conservative jurists’ long-standing efforts to hold each branch of government to its duties as formally spelled out in the Constitution. Even if House Republicans can’t justify impeaching Trump for shaking down the Ukrainians, they should at least call him to account for an unconstitutional behavior whose gravity, in all likelihood, would be obvious to them if the president were from the other party.

Remarkable is not illegal...and bucking jurists long standing efforts to keep things the way they are is not unconstitutional....its needed and over due....
What's this got to do with taking you to school on the law? Lol! If at first you can't debate the facts, look over here at the bird flying in the sky. What a weakling.
Do you think that if you somehow convince YOURSELF with your UNHINGED RANTINGS in this WISH thread, that you can WISH Giuliani into JAIL or something?

You poor little snowflake. Are you going to SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY, again, when Giuliani is never charged with a crime?

What will you ever do, when you did your best to get the last word here with your unhinged crap to make yourself feel better, for nothing?
Giuliani is heading to jail, and we aren't sure Devin Nunes isn't going there either. What is he doing in the call log with giuliani? Deadline: White House on MSNBC
Please cite the statute violated by a phone call between Nunes and Rudy.

Good point.

No one knows what Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Nunes were talking about. It might be something totally unrelated to government
Yoga and his daughter's wedding......

What statute would it violate for him to talk to OMB?

Good point. We have freedom of speech in this country.

I think the whole problem here is that the bureaucrats like Kent and Taylor think think they are being kept out of the loop, and feel they should be privy to everything.

You need to do better than that.

Giuliani is shopping for the President's Christmas gift and wants to know his size?

President Trump doesn't know, if the libs are really interested they should give Mr. Mulvaney a call, he's in charge of the OMB.
The President doesn't know what? That was not my question. Isn't Mulvaney one of the guys the President will not allow to testify?

I take that as an admission you have no statute.

If you accuse someone of committing a crime, you should at least know what statute you think they violated, Dummy.

The President doesn't know what? That was not my question. Isn't Mulvaney one of the guys the President will not allow to testify?

Reporters can ask Mulvaney anything they want.

Its just the committee that Mulvaney can't go in front of.

If you accuse someone of committing a crime, you should at least know what statute you think they violated, Dummy.
I didn't accuse Giuliani of committing a crime. I see him talking to all the "right" people to put in place this conspiracy to bribe Ukraine, at the right time, too. The head/leader of this little maneuver was Trump, for his own festering personal reasons. He is the one who should take the brunt of the responsibility for it, not his henchmen.

Reporters can ask Mulvaney anything they want.

Its just the committee that Mulvaney can't go in front of.
You guys get more and more foolish sounding, yannow that?

I didn't accuse Giuliani of committing a crime. I see him talking to all the "right" people to put in place this conspiracy to bribe Ukraine, at the right time, too. The head/leader of this little maneuver was Trump, for his own festering personal reasons. He is the one who should take the brunt of the responsibility for it, not his henchmen.
Your opinion only. You have no facts to support your opinion.

There he is, talking to the right people at the right time, corroborating all the testimony that has come so far from the people who were there. These contacts are not "opinion," they are substantiated by phone records. Real phone records.
Giuliani has no reason to be speaking to OMB; the fact that this is a free country where people are allowed to speak to each other is not a defense. I still await anyone giving me a reasonable explanation for what business Giuliani has with OMB?

There he is, talking to the right people at the right time, corroborating all the testimony that has come so far from the people who were there. These contacts are not "opinion," they are substantiated by phone records. Real phone records.
Giuliani has no reason to be speaking to OMB; the fact that this is a free country where people are allowed to speak to each other is not a defense. I still await anyone giving me a reasonable explanation for what business Giuliani has with OMB?
You are speculating about what was discussed. You have no proof.

Why would we need to "defend" a phone call when you can't show anything nefarious about it? TDS afflicted butthurt on your part isn't a crime on his part.

Why would we need to "defend" a phone call when you can't show anything nefarious about it? TDS afflicted butthurt on your part isn't a crime on his part.
We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.

We'll see, Mr. Lawyer.
We don't have to wait. It is obvious you are speculating. You can't even tell us what statute you think Rudy could violate with your little fairy tale.

Forum List

Back