🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Here comes the liar again with nothing to debate. Did I forget to mention coward too?
State right here and now that you’re an American. Do it. I dare you and then I find the posts that prove otherwise and embarrass you yet again.
Man, get out of here with your retarded self.
Funny how you avoid answering the question. Further proof that you’re a foreign idiot.
Report i it coward. We've been through this before. Have them come to the house while you lie on this forum. You're a bull shitter who won't report it. Do it. right now. Let's see if you've got the balls?
Answer the question? Report you for what? You’re such a little candyass
You claimed I was a foreigner or whatever. You claimed that, not me. Report it coward.

These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business.

Omg I better call my lawyer as I was on a couple PHONE CALLS today!
Shit, I can't call my lawyer! That's clearly illegal use of a phone too.

Shit shit shit
It's not just two, it's three and four;House impeachment report reveals undisclosed calls between Giuliani, Nunes

Eric Swalwell: Impeachment report will stand test of time
Eric Swallowell is a loser but he is an American unlike you. Jabroni.

State right here and now that you’re an American. Do it. I dare you and then I find the posts that prove otherwise and embarrass you yet again.
Funny how you avoid answering the question. Further proof that you’re a foreign idiot.
Report i it coward. We've been through this before. Have them come to the house while you lie on this forum. You're a bull shitter who won't report it. Do it. right now. Let's see if you've got the balls?
You claimed I was a foreigner or whatever. You claimed that, not me. Report it coward.
It’s not against the rules to be a foreigner. LMAO. You’re such a little pathetic snowflake. Stupid Jabroni.

These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business.

Omg I better call my lawyer as I was on a couple PHONE CALLS today!
Shit, I can't call my lawyer! That's clearly illegal use of a phone too.

Shit shit shit
It's not just two, it's three and four;House impeachment report reveals undisclosed calls between Giuliani, Nunes

Eric Swalwell: Impeachment report will stand test of time
Well 4 phone calls??? That must be a capital offense eh...
4 people grampa. Stop taking so many meds. You can't focus like that.

It’s not against the rules to be a foreigner. LMAO. You’re such a little pathetic snowflake. Stupid Jabroni.
And you're a retarded juvenile fool who couldn't debate past his ass if he had to. That's why you always post the same stupid juvenile shit. Get a life. It's embarrassing.

That money wasn't ours. It was Iran's. Big difference.
You didn't answer the question.

Typical.
It's cash you idiot.

Bank accounts are "cash"? No way to electronically transfer funds?

Hmmmm...................
LOl! Stupid questions that mean nothing. What's this got to do with Giuliani making calls to OMB that prove obstruction?
I take it you have never heard of an electronic bank transfer.

Do you think we give all our foreign aid in cash on pallets in multiple currencies and fly them in in the middle of the night without letting anyone else in govt know about it?

Not since the terrorist loving resident left.

And you're a retarded juvenile fool who couldn't debate past his ass if he had to. That's why you always post the same stupid juvenile shit. Get a life. It's embarrassing.
Jabroni, you come to my US Messageboard as a foreigner and you don’t even tell me your name? Rude. At the very least give me your name.

You didn't answer the question.

Typical.
It's cash you idiot.

Hmmmm...................
LOl! Stupid questions that mean nothing. What's this got to do with Giuliani making calls to OMB that prove obstruction?

Do you think we give all our foreign aid in cash on pallets in multiple currencies and fly them in in the middle of the night without letting anyone else in govt know about it?

You got that backwards nutcase freak. It’s your boy Donald the Russian asset who just let ISIS prisoners loose.
You freaks really need to stfu

It's cash you idiot.

Hmmmm...................

You got that backwards nutcase freak. It’s your boy Donald the Russian asset who just let ISIS prisoners loose.
You freaks really need to stfu
Calendar.png

This party of INFANTICIDE doesn’t care one bit how much they have to destroy this country, so long as they can advance a left-wing political agenda based on an unquenchable thirst for power. I never thought we would see the possibility of a hot civil war in my lifetime. I was wrong.”

Me thinks a line may have been crossed..... is that gun oil I smell and the sound of dry firing I hear subtlety in the background?....We did it once against the British....this is FAR WORSE than a tax on tea!!!

Show me the law that he has to be appointed or elected to fulfill the presidents mission...
Conservatives Should Want to Impeach Trump

From your fake news NY times story in your link....

Trump’s willingness to hand over control of American policy toward Ukraine to such a figure is remarkable, especially in light of conservative jurists’ long-standing efforts to hold each branch of government to its duties as formally spelled out in the Constitution. Even if House Republicans can’t justify impeaching Trump for shaking down the Ukrainians, they should at least call him to account for an unconstitutional behavior whose gravity, in all likelihood, would be obvious to them if the president were from the other party.

Remarkable is not illegal...and bucking jurists long standing efforts to keep things the way they are is not unconstitutional....its needed and over due....
What's this got to do with taking you to school on the law? Lol! If at first you can't debate the facts, look over here at the bird flying in the sky. What a weakling.
Do you think that if you somehow convince YOURSELF with your UNHINGED RANTINGS in this WISH thread, that you can WISH Giuliani into JAIL or something?

You poor little snowflake. Are you going to SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY, again, when Giuliani is never charged with a crime?

What will you ever do, when you did your best to get the last word here with your unhinged crap to make yourself feel better, for nothing?
Giuliani is heading to jail, and we aren't sure Devin Nunes isn't going there either. What is he doing in the call log with giuliani? Deadline: White House on MSNBC

Rudy Giuliani is not "heading to jail". It isn't illegal for him to speak to Rep. Nunes, or the President, or officials in the Ukraine government at the behest of his President.

Mr. Giuliani is the President's personal lawyer.

Remember, it isn't' the entrenched government bureaucrats like Kent and Taylor and Yovanovitch who set US policy. It is Donald J. Trump.

These "deep staters" , holdovers and entrenched civil servants are just butt hurt that Trump is putting them more out of the loop every day.

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Since when is 'very inappropriate' proof of anything other than YOUR opinion?

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.
You’ve finally reached the tigerred, Truthmatters, etc. level of stupidly.
Someone please haul this load of opinionated trash to the It pile of earlier dimocrat wet dreams. Thanks.

A new word of the day for retarded uneducated liberals.....

Emissary;
a person sent on a special mission, usually as a diplomatic representative.

Show me the law that he has to be appointed or elected to fulfill the presidents mission...
Conservatives Should Want to Impeach Trump

From your fake news NY times story in your link....

Trump’s willingness to hand over control of American policy toward Ukraine to such a figure is remarkable, especially in light of conservative jurists’ long-standing efforts to hold each branch of government to its duties as formally spelled out in the Constitution. Even if House Republicans can’t justify impeaching Trump for shaking down the Ukrainians, they should at least call him to account for an unconstitutional behavior whose gravity, in all likelihood, would be obvious to them if the president were from the other party.

Remarkable is not illegal...and bucking jurists long standing efforts to keep things the way they are is not unconstitutional....its needed and over due....
What's this got to do with taking you to school on the law? Lol! If at first you can't debate the facts, look over here at the bird flying in the sky. What a weakling.
Do you think that if you somehow convince YOURSELF with your UNHINGED RANTINGS in this WISH thread, that you can WISH Giuliani into JAIL or something?

You poor little snowflake. Are you going to SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY, again, when Giuliani is never charged with a crime?

What will you ever do, when you did your best to get the last word here with your unhinged crap to make yourself feel better, for nothing?
Giuliani is heading to jail, and we aren't sure Devin Nunes isn't going there either. What is he doing in the call log with giuliani? Deadline: White House on MSNBC
Please cite the statute violated by a phone call between Nunes and Rudy.

Your word for the day....learn it dummy....

Emissary.....

Forum List

Back