🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

You mean the money that was already Iran's??

Who forced Obama to hand it over?

Unfreezing their accounts and giving Iran back their money was actually part of the Iran nuclear agreement.
If it was just unfreezing accounts, why didn't Barry Hussein just transfer the funds? Why did he fly pallets of cash in different currencies into Iran in the middle of the night without telling anyone?

Hmmmmmm............................
That money wasn't ours. It was Iran's. Big difference.

That money wasn't ours. It was Iran's. Big difference.

We don't have to hand money over to a terrorist regime...…...ever.

It was Iran's , but not the property of the Iranian Mullahs. America was holding it in trust for the good people of Iran to help them get back on their feet after they hang the mullahs and ayatollah who are running the current despotate.
....and Barry HUSSEIN gave it to those who used it to fund terrorism.

Disgusting.

Which makes what he did illegal.
Show me the law that he has to be appointed or elected to fulfill the presidents mission...
Conservatives Should Want to Impeach Trump

From your fake news NY times story in your link....

Trump’s willingness to hand over control of American policy toward Ukraine to such a figure is remarkable, especially in light of conservative jurists’ long-standing efforts to hold each branch of government to its duties as formally spelled out in the Constitution. Even if House Republicans can’t justify impeaching Trump for shaking down the Ukrainians, they should at least call him to account for an unconstitutional behavior whose gravity, in all likelihood, would be obvious to them if the president were from the other party.

Remarkable is not illegal...and bucking jurists long standing efforts to keep things the way they are is not unconstitutional....its needed and over due....
What's this got to do with taking you to school on the law? Lol! If at first you can't debate the facts, look over here at the bird flying in the sky. What a weakling.
Do you think that if you somehow convince YOURSELF with your UNHINGED RANTINGS in this WISH thread, that you can WISH Giuliani into JAIL or something?

You poor little snowflake. Are you going to SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY, again, when Giuliani is never charged with a crime?

What will you ever do, when you did your best to get the last word here with your unhinged crap to make yourself feel better, for nothing?
Giuliani is heading to jail, and we aren't sure Devin Nunes isn't going there either. What is he doing in the call log with giuliani? Deadline: White House on MSNBC

Which makes what he did illegal.
Show me the law that he has to be appointed or elected to fulfill the presidents mission...
Conservatives Should Want to Impeach Trump

From your fake news NY times story in your link....

Trump’s willingness to hand over control of American policy toward Ukraine to such a figure is remarkable, especially in light of conservative jurists’ long-standing efforts to hold each branch of government to its duties as formally spelled out in the Constitution. Even if House Republicans can’t justify impeaching Trump for shaking down the Ukrainians, they should at least call him to account for an unconstitutional behavior whose gravity, in all likelihood, would be obvious to them if the president were from the other party.

Remarkable is not illegal...and bucking jurists long standing efforts to keep things the way they are is not unconstitutional....its needed and over due....
What's this got to do with taking you to school on the law? Lol! If at first you can't debate the facts, look over here at the bird flying in the sky. What a weakling.
You still haven't shown me that what Rudy did was against the law...if you like Bikersailor are saying he broke the Logan act you are wrong and lawyers have been saying so all day long...no evidence that Rudy negotiated anything in an official capacity...he was acting as Trump's private attorney...nothing illegal at all...better go back to Russia Russia Russia....
Those calls were not included in the impeachment hearings. They were hidden. Those calls are clear evidence of a trail of activity when the scandal was being exposed. Rudy is going down. It's obstruction to not have presented that call log of activity between Giuliani and Mulvaney, Giuliani and Nunes, and Giuliani and the unreported number which we all know who that was. This is RICO, plain and simple. I say reopen the hearings. We are just getting started.

Last edited:
Here ya go!

202-395-3080

You can call the OMB too!

You don't have to be a Government official to call :)

The problem you've got is the OMB called him back.

With logged calls that lasted minutes.

Wouldn't happen to have Rudy's number do you?

BWK is not an American. He is a troll.
Here comes the liar again with nothing to debate. Did I forget to mention coward too?
State right here and now that you’re an American. Do it. I dare you and then I find the posts that prove otherwise and embarrass you yet again.
Man, get out of here with your retarded self.
Funny how you avoid answering the question. Further proof that you’re a foreign idiot.

Here comes the liar again with nothing to debate. Did I forget to mention coward too?
State right here and now that you’re an American. Do it. I dare you and then I find the posts that prove otherwise and embarrass you yet again.
Funny how you avoid answering the question. Further proof that you’re a foreign idiot.
Report i it coward. We've been through this before. Have them come to the house while you lie on this forum. You're a bull shitter who won't report it. Do it. right now. Let's see if you've got the balls?

These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business.

Omg I better call my lawyer as I was on a couple PHONE CALLS today!
Shit, I can't call my lawyer! That's clearly illegal use of a phone too.

Shit shit shit

Your desperation is showing.

Impeachment hinges on Guiliani calling OMB?:21::21::21:
You provide no counter arguments, and as always, you are a loser.

What is there to counter, Chicken Little? You're feigning outrage over two people talking on the phone. Last I checked there was nothing illegal about that. This has to be one of the most pathetic, absurd criticisms in this entire circus so far.

Stop making an ass out of yourself.

AlCWG.gif

No chance.

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

You know, Rudy calling the OMB doesn't bother me as much as his being an unelected or unappointed person who is saying that he speaks for the US when he was making his deals in the Ukraine. If you're not a government official, you aren't supposed to be speaking to foreign politicians about matters concerning the US.

You are aware that the President can ask literally anyone to talk to literally anyone on his behalf, yes?

Report i it coward. We've been through this before. Have them come to the house while you lie on this forum. You're a bull shitter who won't report it. Do it. right now. Let's see if you've got the balls?
Answer the question? Report you for what? You’re such a little candyass

These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business.

Omg I better call my lawyer as I was on a couple PHONE CALLS today!
Shit, I can't call my lawyer! That's clearly illegal use of a phone too.

Shit shit shit
It's not just two, it's three and four;House impeachment report reveals undisclosed calls between Giuliani, Nunes

Eric Swalwell: Impeachment report will stand test of time
Well 4 phone calls??? That must be a capital offense eh...

Forum List

Back