🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Maybe he was trying to prove once and for all that Iraq was behind 9/11

I mean you dumb asses are delusional enough to believe anything else you are told.....
Maybe he wanted to know where Obama got the Iranian payoff cash and gold that was secretly loaded onto an unmarked US plane....wouldn't you like to know the answer to that?...I would...I asked Diane Feinstein that very question and she said she didn't know but that she would look into it and release a statement....that was 3 years ago.....
You mean the money that was already Iran's??

Maybe Obama should have been arrested for illegally trying to sell weapons to Iran for, oh wait...

That was St Reagan...nevermind

Who forced Obama to hand it over?

Unfreezing their accounts and giving Iran back their money was actually part of the Iran nuclear agreement.
And funded the #1 State Sponsor of Terrorism.

Nice job Barry HUSSEIN.
Has nothing to do with anything.

Maybe Obama should have been arrested for illegally trying to sell weapons to Iran for, oh wait...

That was St Reagan...nevermind

Unfreezing their accounts and giving Iran back their money was actually part of the Iran nuclear agreement.
If it was just unfreezing accounts, why didn't Barry Hussein just transfer the funds? Why did he fly pallets of cash in different currencies into Iran in the middle of the night without telling anyone?

Hmmmmmm............................
That money wasn't ours. It was Iran's. Big difference.
You didn't answer the question.

Typical.
It's cash you idiot.

If it was just unfreezing accounts, why didn't Barry Hussein just transfer the funds? Why did he fly pallets of cash in different currencies into Iran in the middle of the night without telling anyone?

Typical.
It's cash you idiot.
Unbelievable......

Zomg! ZOMG!! ZOMG ^2!! Rudy ordered Chinese food in the middle of the impeachment investigation!!

ZOMG!!

Can you imagine how much of that "CASH and GOLD" could have been skimmed off the top without anyone knowing?...enough to buy a 10 million dollar mansion on the vineyard.....and libs have no questions.....

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkathleenhowley%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fback-porch-e1567364456956.jpg

Typical.
It's cash you idiot.

Bank accounts are "cash"? No way to electronically transfer funds?

Hmmmm...................

Can you imagine how much of that "CASH and GOLD" could have been skimmed off the top without anyone knowing?...enough to buy a 10 million dollar mansion on the vineyard.....and libs have no questions.....

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkathleenhowley%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fback-porch-e1567364456956.jpg

The Iranians probably gave Obama $20,000,000 in bitcoins

I know you Trumpers be mad as fuck sometimes at all of these folks getting arrested in connection to either Trump's campaign, Trump's administration or Trump's re-election efforts...

I know yall be wondering to yourself, "Damn, can't we get at least someone associated with Obama arrested for something!!! -- This is started to make it look like Trump is guilty"
Giuliani is sure to be in line for indictment.

I know you Trumpers be mad as fuck sometimes at all of these folks getting arrested in connection to either Trump's campaign, Trump's administration or Trump's re-election efforts...

I know yall be wondering to yourself, "Damn, can't we get at least someone associated with Obama arrested for something!!! -- This is started to make it look like Trump is guilty"
When? Give us a date.

Wait, let me guess............HURRY UP AND WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:5_1_12024:

So what...he is the presidents private attorney...maybe he was checking into how the deep state paid for Halper's trips to Europe....dems are leaping from one dumb thought to another....never touching the ground....

Exactly, Rudy is Trumps PRIVATE attorney. And, as a private citizen, he has no authority to broker deals between other countries and the US, because he hasn't been appointed or elected to any official capacity.
Which makes what he did illegal.

When? Give us a date.

Wait, let me guess............HURRY UP AND WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:5_1_12024:
They all fall in time. For references, look in the rear view mirrors at the felons behind you associated with Trump.

So what...he is the presidents private attorney...maybe he was checking into how the deep state paid for Halper's trips to Europe....dems are leaping from one dumb thought to another....never touching the ground....

Exactly, Rudy is Trumps PRIVATE attorney. And, as a private citizen, he has no authority to broker deals between other countries and the US, because he hasn't been appointed or elected to any official capacity.
Show me the law that he has to be appointed or elected to fulfill the presidents mission...

Typical.
It's cash you idiot.

Bank accounts are "cash"? No way to electronically transfer funds?

Hmmmm...................
LOl! Stupid questions that mean nothing. What's this got to do with Giuliani making calls to OMB that prove obstruction?

Show me the law that he has to be appointed or elected to fulfill the presidents mission...
Conservatives Should Want to Impeach Trump

The Giuliani situation is quite different. To the American diplomats who interacted with Ukraine, it was quite clear that the president’s lawyer was in charge of U.S. policy toward that Eastern European nation. Gordon Sondland, the Republican donor whom the president tapped as the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, testified that, in an Oval Office meeting, Trump directed him to ask Giuliani about Ukraine matters. “He just kept saying, ‘Talk to Rudy, talk to Rudy,’” Sondland said.

Congress did not legislate a handoff of foreign-diplomacy power to the president’s personal lawyer. He is not working pursuant to a government contract containing legal remedies for the United States if he breaches the terms of his employment. He did not take an oath of office to uphold and defend the Constitution—unlike members of Congress, who will have to weigh that oath heavily as the evidence bearing on impeachment mounts in the coming weeks. He is not bound by federal conflict-of-interest, transparency, or ethics laws—including the Freedom of Information Act—passed by prior Congresses to ensure that people entrusted with the American populace’s authority to self-govern do their jobs with integrity to the Constitution, the rule of law, and the norms that undergird our system of justice.

Forum List

Back