🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.
Trump and his lawyers. Only the best.

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.
Trump and his lawyers. Only the best.
  1. And here's the icing on the cake we haven't talked about. Giuliani and that log book have calls where the number wasn't posted, and the calls were to the WH. The fact that Trump, Giuliani, and Mulvaney are part of this investigation, and didn't report the calls, they can be charged with obstruction to this investigation. It's a very easy charge to prove. And I cant wait to hear the defense of Trump and his lawyers explaining away all the exposed phone calls that weren't reported in this investigation.

:auiqs.jpg:In the middle of a scandal no less, while he and Mulvaney are in the middle of it. Nothing to see folks.
The "scandal," is on the DEMOCRATS, you ignorant little TWIT.
Try again. Your explanation of proof didn't show up on the screen. All I see is an idiot posting a nothing sentence.
Well... how many times do we have to explain to you IDIOT leftists, that in America, you're INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

And YOU, little mister NIMROD, have shown ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH EVIDENCE of JACK SQUAT, so it's IMPOSSIBLE to prove your INNOCENT of something that hasn't even been PROVEN.

But... you just keep right on a truckin' there, SKIPPY, you're having SO MUCH FUN on your own little PLANET. We sure don't want to bring ya back down to EARTH where you'd have to WAKE THE FUCK UP and FACE REALITY.

Holy mother of GAWD you people are fucking stupid.
You are right, I have shown nothing. But the witnesses and their sworn testimony have. And Trump's butt boys haven't produced a defense. You lose.
And here's the icing on the cake we haven't talked about. Giuliani and that log book have calls where the number wasn't posted, and the calls were to the WH. The fact that Trump, Giuliani, and Mulvaney are part of this investigation, and didn't report the calls, they can be charged with obstruction to this investigation. It's a very easy charge to prove.
And Nunes. And Parnas. Also on the logs.

It's not illegal to call anyone in government...…

There is enough tangible evidence of Giuliani's corruption without freaking out over nothing like him talking to Mulvaney...

Try again. Your explanation of proof didn't show up on the screen. All I see is an idiot posting a nothing sentence.
Well... how many times do we have to explain to you IDIOT leftists, that in America, you're INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

And YOU, little mister NIMROD, have shown ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH EVIDENCE of JACK SQUAT, so it's IMPOSSIBLE to prove your INNOCENT of something that hasn't even been PROVEN.

But... you just keep right on a truckin' there, SKIPPY, you're having SO MUCH FUN on your own little PLANET. We sure don't want to bring ya back down to EARTH where you'd have to WAKE THE FUCK UP and FACE REALITY.

You are right, I have shown nothing. But the witnesses and their sworn testimony have. And Trump's butt boys haven't produced a defense. You lose.
And here's the icing on the cake we haven't talked about. Giuliani and that log book have calls where the number wasn't posted, and the calls were to the WH. The fact that Trump, Giuliani, and Mulvaney are part of this investigation, and didn't report the calls, they can be charged with obstruction to this investigation. It's a very easy charge to prove.
And Nunes. And Parnas. Also on the logs.
Not sure? Like Sondland said, they were all in the loop. How many is anyone's guess?

There is enough tangible evidence of Giuliani's corruption without freaking out over nothing like him talking to Mulvaney...
Sure there is. They are being investigated and didn't report the calls. That's obstruction of an investigation. A very easy case to prove.

Guilliani used the phone... IT'S AN OUTRAGE, WHY DID HE CALL SOMEONE, HE'S A TRAITOR, LOCK HIM UP...
:auiqs.jpg:In the middle of a scandal no less, while he and Mulvaney are in the middle of it. Nothing to see folks.

"Lose?" Uuuumm... WHAT fake ass CHARGE have you made STICK, AT ALL, on President Trump?

NOTHING, NOT ONE, ZIP, NADDA... for the love of GOD, get a fucking clue.

You must wake up in the morning and go, "I'M GOING TO GET ON THE INTERNET AND MAKE AN ABSOLUTE ASS OUT OF MYSELF TODAY," because you sure have done it here.

Are you the girl on youtube that SCREAMS AT THE SKY?

007! Lol! Poor thing! All he has is funny faces now.

But, don't forget, we already know Rudy was messing with situations in the Ukraine and he wasn't appointed or elected to do any of that.

He is Trump's PERSONAL attorney.
He doesn't have to be appointed or elected to go to the Ukraine.

wth???

What 'situations' was Rudy 'messing' with?
Trump didn't send Rudy to Ukraine.....at least that is what Trump said...

that means Rudy was lying when he said he was in Ukraine representing the president...

Or is Trump lying now??

"Lose?" Uuuumm... WHAT fake ass CHARGE have you made STICK, AT ALL, on President Trump?

NOTHING, NOT ONE, ZIP, NADDA... for the love of GOD, get a fucking clue.

You must wake up in the morning and go, "I'M GOING TO GET ON THE INTERNET AND MAKE AN ABSOLUTE ASS OUT OF MYSELF TODAY," because you sure have done it here.

Are you the girl on youtube that SCREAMS AT THE SKY?
Folks, look at this pitiful post from a born loser. Trump must have a bigger rap sheet than John Gotti at this point.

But, don't forget, we already know Rudy was messing with situations in the Ukraine and he wasn't appointed or elected to do any of that.

He is Trump's PERSONAL attorney.
He doesn't have to be appointed or elected to go to the Ukraine.

wth???

What 'situations' was Rudy 'messing' with?
Trump didn't send Rudy to Ukraine.....at least that is what Trump said...

that means Rudy was lying when he said he was in Ukraine representing the president...

Or is Trump lying now??
They need to make a few more calls to get their stories straight. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure there is. They are being investigated and didn't report the calls. That's obstruction of an investigation. A very easy case to prove.
Not really.....

If Mulvaney, Pompeo and others outright disregarding subpoenas are not considered obstruction, then unreported phone calls between Rudy and Mulvaney are a waste of time to freak out over..

Stick to what you already have.....

ZOMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Adding the Z gives it an
extra touch of outrage

Not really.....

If Mulvaney, Pompeo and others outright disregarding subpoenas are not considered obstruction, then unreported phone calls between Rudy and Mulvaney are a waste of time to freak out over..

Stick to what you already have.....
Okay! Like I said before, the committee has enough evidence already. But, not explaining the phone calls is the cherry on top. Remember, in the end, it will be the Republican Senate and their band of complicit co-conspirators who will look the other way and tell us all there is nothing to see. Even when they know the majority of the country knows otherwise. Their corruption will destroy them for years to come. But ha, that's on them.

ZOMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Adding the Z gives it an
extra touch of outrage
What if these two guys were arrested in connection to work they were doing for Obama...

rudy-associates.jpg

Would you be "ZOMG'ing" all over this message board??

I know you Trumpers be mad as fuck sometimes at all of these folks getting arrested in connection to either Trump's campaign, Trump's administration or Trump's re-election efforts...

I know yall be wondering to yourself, "Damn, can't we get at least someone associated with Obama arrested for something!!! -- This is started to make it look like Trump is guilty"

So what...he is the presidents private attorney...maybe he was checking into how the deep state paid for Halper's trips to Europe....dems are leaping from one dumb thought to another....never touching the ground....

So what...he is the presidents private attorney...maybe he was checking into how the deep state paid for Halper's trips to Europe....dems are leaping from one dumb thought to another....never touching the ground....
Maybe he was trying to prove once and for all that Iraq was behind 9/11

I mean you dumb asses are delusional enough to believe anything else you are told.....

Exactly, Rudy is Trumps PRIVATE attorney. And, as a private citizen, he has no authority to broker deals between other countries and the US, because he hasn't been appointed or elected to any official capacity.

Forum List

Back