🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

So what...he is the presidents private attorney...maybe he was checking into how the deep state paid for Halper's trips to Europe....dems are leaping from one dumb thought to another....never touching the ground....
Maybe he was trying to prove once and for all that Iraq was behind 9/11

I mean you dumb asses are delusional enough to believe anything else you are told.....
Maybe he wanted to know where Obama got the Iranian payoff cash and gold that was secretly loaded onto an unmarked US plane....wouldn't you like to know the answer to that?...I would...I asked Diane Feinstein that very question and she said she didn't know but that she would look into it and release a statement....that was 3 years ago.....

So what...he is the presidents private attorney...maybe he was checking into how the deep state paid for Halper's trips to Europe....dems are leaping from one dumb thought to another....never touching the ground....

Exactly, Rudy is Trumps PRIVATE attorney. And, as a private citizen, he has no authority to broker deals between other countries and the US, because he hasn't been appointed or elected to any official capacity.
Show me where that is written...the president is not an elevator operator...he is the leader of the free world and can appoint anyone he wants to do anything he wants....you sound like the swamp...."oh my he doesn't do things like we like them done" boo hoo...that is why we sent him there...because he doesn't do what the establishment has always done....

Last edited:
Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Because they talked on the phone? :aargh:
Lol! About what? And why was he talking to OMB? He isn't a government official. Why is there no explanation?

The explanation is that he was advising his client , President Trump, on how to proceed with US-Ukrainian relations. The President can't do it all, and he both knows and trusts Mr. Giuliani.

I mean you dumb asses are delusional enough to believe anything else you are told.....
Maybe he wanted to know where Obama got the Iranian payoff cash and gold that was secretly loaded onto an unmarked US plane....wouldn't you like to know the answer to that?...I would...I asked Diane Feinstein that very question and she said she didn't know but that she would look into it and release a statement....that was 3 years ago.....
You mean the money that was already Iran's??

Maybe Obama should have been arrested for illegally trying to sell weapons to Iran for, oh wait...

That was St Reagan...nevermind

Maybe Obama should have been arrested for illegally trying to sell weapons to Iran for, oh wait...

Who forced Obama to hand it over?

The money was from accounts that were frozen when the sanctions were imposed. When the nuclear deal with Iran was made, part of it was that the assets that were frozen needed to be released. The cash was their money already, we just froze it and held it until the sanctions were lifted.

Exactly, Rudy is Trumps PRIVATE attorney. And, as a private citizen, he has no authority to broker deals between other countries and the US, because he hasn't been appointed or elected to any official capacity.
Show me where that is written...the president is not an elevator operator...he is the leader of the free world and can appoint anyone he wants to do anything he wants....you sound like the swamp...."oh my he doesn't do things like we like them done" boo hoo...that is why we sent him there...because he doesn't do what the establishment has always done....

You're right, Trump can appoint anyone he wants to any position he needs, and, depending on the position, it may require Senate confirmation. However, he hasn't appointed Rudy to anything, nor does Rudy have any kind of official position to be able to negotiate with other countries.

As far as where is it written that people need to be appointed? It's in the Logan Act.

Logan Act - Wikipedia

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was amended in 1994, changing the penalty for violation from "fined $5,000" to "fined under this title"; this appears to be the only amendment to the Act.[2] Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

Unfreezing their accounts and giving Iran back their money was actually part of the Iran nuclear agreement.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Unfreezing their accounts and giving Iran back their money was actually part of the Iran nuclear agreement.
And funded the #1 State Sponsor of Terrorism.

Nice job Barry HUSSEIN.

Yeah...at least that is what the left thinks....that it was Iran's money...but where did he get it?...no one seems to know...did he get it from the treasury?...no...the treasury said no...did he get it from the OMB?...did he get it from some bank somewhere?...no one seems to know...isn't that weird?...no one seems to care...but a phone call to the Ukraine with an accompanying transcript sends the dem into orbit....

You're right, Trump can appoint anyone he wants to any position he needs, and, depending on the position, it may require Senate confirmation. However, he hasn't appointed Rudy to anything, nor does Rudy have any kind of official position to be able to negotiate with other countries.
You do not have to be appointed to a position to be sent on a presidential mission...see you are thinking like the swamp...show me the rule or law....you can't because it doesn't exist...you are being sold a pile of shit by the state run swamp media....they don't like outsiders messing with their golden goose....

Just one more example of how the Mullahs told Barry to bend over and grab his ankles.

If it was just unfreezing accounts, why didn't Barry Hussein just transfer the funds? Why did he fly pallets of cash in different currencies into Iran in the middle of the night without telling anyone?

Hmmmmmm............................

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Because they talked on the phone? :aargh:
Lol! About what? And why was he talking to OMB? He isn't a government official. Why is there no explanation?

The explanation is that he was advising his client , President Trump, on how to proceed with US-Ukrainian relations. The President can't do it all, and he both knows and trusts Mr. Giuliani.
Was he? And you can prove that right?

Here is where the Obama administration said they money came from while not admitting gold was on the plane as well......
The money came from a little-known fund administered by the Treasury Department for settling litigation claims. The so-called Judgment Fund is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it’s needed
In 2016 Congress said they knew nothing about the origin of the cash and gold.....
Why is this not being "investigated"?....you libs are so ready to except being screwed as long as you can hit a conservative in the process....

If it was just unfreezing accounts, why didn't Barry Hussein just transfer the funds? Why did he fly pallets of cash in different currencies into Iran in the middle of the night without telling anyone?

That money wasn't ours. It was Iran's. Big difference.

That money wasn't ours. It was Iran's. Big difference.
You didn't answer the question.

Typical.

Forum List

Back