On 9/11/01, 17 years ago where were you that day?

They blamed it on BOOOOSH!!!!
The buck stopped w/him, he dropped the ball.

How did he drop the ball?
These people wanted the war! Bush was the only one with guts to follow through.

Reasons for War: Things you might have forgotten about Iraq.

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998.

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."
Sen. Tom Daschle (D, SD), Feb. 12, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeleine Albright, Feb. 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb. 18, 1998.

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

They blamed it on BOOOOSH!!!!
The buck stopped w/him, he dropped the ball.

How did he drop the ball?
These people wanted the war! Bush was the only one with guts to follow through.

Reasons for War: Things you might have forgotten about Iraq.

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998.

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."
Sen. Tom Daschle (D, SD), Feb. 12, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeleine Albright, Feb. 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb. 18, 1998.

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.
I was surprised that Pelosi didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing. He lied. He got us into the war with lies. - Donald J. Trump, CNN

Are you calling Trump a liar?!?!

Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Can't even leave trump out of a 9-11 thread. Poor trolls. For me though just after 2 aircraft were flown into the WTC, I thought it prudent to arm us at work. Better to be safe than sorry.

Black fag is good for nothing but ridicule until he becomes fertilizer. He's best ignored otherwise.

I remember going to the recruiter a few days after. Military did good by me. Had an over paying gov't job after the army. Then I ended up sick it, and now without the meat puppet or regressive sociopath hag stagnating the economy, the private sector has me optimistic. So in some circumstances you can say the country is stronger because of it 9/11 since a lot of people signed up for the military and learned things about budgeting and credit.

When it comes to piles of fetid shit like Black fag, it's not like he's a weak link. He's an infinitesimal fraction of the anchor.

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Hey unlike YOU I disagree with Trump in this regard.
He was wrong and I guess you think he was right?
But see I can look beyond these dumb ass uninformed statements he made as what an uninformed person does...i.e. YOU!
I'm now seeing Trump doing the things that are politically incorrect and people like you poke fun of it.

Well see then he difference between you and me is I'm not an ideological driven person i.e. I don't care if Trump ran as a Democrat and he did what he said he was going to do...
He has done it!

So yes Trump was wrong in the above. But no one I guess except Obama is perfect especially to people like you and this MSM editor of NewsWeek who once said:

Gordon Peterson: "What do you think, Evan? Are the mainstream media bashing the president unfairly?"
Evan Thomas: "Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do almost --"
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President'

BUT whenThomas says our job is to bash the President... Pretty damn clear that Thomas says that's what the MSM is suppose to do!

BUT when it came to Obama? His God? This hard nosed "journalist" says:
He's standing above us!
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

I think you'd be embarrassed defending people like the above who are suppose to be bias free!

I was in a pre-con meeting getting ready to kick off a new job. The tv was on and we were talking about the first tower coming down (second hadn’t been hit yet). My opinion was it very well could come down as it wouldn’t take much to get it started and it may even tip the top floors off instead of coming straight down. Either way the consensus was we’d all have left our desks by then and getting the hell away from that thing. Meeting starts and a few minutes later someone yells “Holy fuck!” We had the tv on but muted. We all turned as the second plane hit.

Needless to say the meeting ended. One guy was in the reserves? Maybe something else but he said he had to get to base and probably wouldn’t be back. I called my wife and told her to get home I’d pick up the boy. She had finally got the news at work and said many were leaving.

We all got home and like Mike checked our ammo stocks and made sure the guns were ready. For all of you asking him why? Because who knew who was behind it. We’re there going to be riots? Assholes taking advantage of the cops being preoccupied? Don’t know didn’t care. Stay away from my house.

So we sat home and watched tv after that. The strangest thing that hit me was the total lack of planes in the sky. Funny how we're so used to them it seems out of place when they’re gone.

Nope.

Man, it is amazing how often the voices in your head construct bogus straw men. You're batting 1000 today!

You would think you would get tired of shooting yourself in the mouth. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

6113248905_5d01a96baa_b.jpg

I was in a pre-con meeting getting ready to kick off a new job. The tv was on and we were talking about the first tower coming down (second hadn’t been hit yet). My opinion was it very well could come down as it would take much to get it started and it may even tip the top floors off instead of coming straight down. Either way the consensus was we’d all have left our desks by then and getting the hell away from that thing. Meeting starts and a few minutes later someone yells “Holy fuck!” We had the tv on but muted. We all turned as the second plane hit.

Needless to say the meeting ended. One guy was in the reserves? Maybe something else but he said he had to get to base and probably wouldn’t be back. I called my wife and told her to get home I’d pick up the boy. She had finally got the news at work and said many were leaving.

We all got home and like Mike checked our ammo stocks and made sure the guns were ready. For all of you asking him why? Because who knew who was behind it. We’re there going to be riots? Assholes taking advantage of the cops being preoccupied? Don’t know didn’t care. Stay away from my house.

So we sat home and watched tv after that. The strangest thing that hit me was the total lack of planes in the sky. Funny how we're so used to them it seems out of place when they’re gone.

You're right about that. It was kinda strange not to see contrails in the sky for the whole day.

But, it kinda reminded me of when I left Norfolk and transferred to the MEPS at Amarillo. Got used to all the military jets flying around, and when I got to Amarillo, they weren't flying around like I'd gotten used to. Was kinda strange for a week or two to only see commercial aircraft, because for the 20 years I was in, I'd lived next to some kind of base up until I was stationed at Amarillo.

I was in a pre-con meeting getting ready to kick off a new job. The tv was on and we were talking about the first tower coming down (second hadn’t been hit yet).
Your memory is faulty.

The North tower was hit, then the South tower was hit about 20 minutes later. Then about an hour later, the South tower came down, followed by the North tower a half hour after that.

Both towers had been hit before either of them fell.

Have wondered how essentially an aluminum plane pierced massive steel girders?
I know speed is involved but does a beer can going 400mph blow thru steel girders?

I was still in, still a first responder, watching TV with my family in horror

Main st America was attacked.

and i'm still pissed....

~S~

Trump has already STOMPED all over Bush on his total mishandling and clusterfudge on everything surrounding 9/11.

stomp.jpg

I was in a pre-con meeting getting ready to kick off a new job. The tv was on and we were talking about the first tower coming down (second hadn’t been hit yet). My opinion was it very well could come down as it would take much to get it started and it may even tip the top floors off instead of coming straight down. Either way the consensus was we’d all have left our desks by then and getting the hell away from that thing. Meeting starts and a few minutes later someone yells “Holy fuck!” We had the tv on but muted. We all turned as the second plane hit.

You're right about that. It was kinda strange not to see contrails in the sky for the whole day.

But, it kinda reminded me of when I left Norfolk and transferred to the MEPS at Amarillo. Got used to all the military jets flying around, and when I got to Amarillo, they weren't flying around like I'd gotten used to. Was kinda strange for a week or two to only see commercial aircraft, because for the 20 years I was in, I'd lived next to some kind of base up until I was stationed at Amarillo.
It’s crazy what you can get used to. Had a buddy who was on a carrier. He said it would take a few days to get used to sleeping without jets launching or landing over head.

I was in a pre-con meeting getting ready to kick off a new job. The tv was on and we were talking about the first tower coming down (second hadn’t been hit yet).
Your memory is faulty.

The North tower was hit, then the South tower was hit about 20 minutes later. Then about an hour later, the South tower came down, followed by the North tower a half hour after that.

Both towers had been hit before either of them fell.
I didn’t say it had come down. Being construction guys we were discussing if it would and how. My opinion was it probably would but the how was unknown. Demo style or topple? Either way I figured if I was in a tower next to one that had been hit and was burning like that I’d get the hell away from it.

Have wondered how essentially an aluminum plane pierced massive steel girders?
I know speed is involved but does a beer can going 400mph blow thru steel girders?

The structure was designed to withstand natural disasters but on September 11, 2001 over 2,000 people were killed when the
towers collapse from the rising temperatures of the fires destroying the infrastructure of the building.

Mass of the World Trade Center - The Physics Factbook

I do not have a clue what I was doing or where I was. I look at my work records and I was pouring concrete that day.

Really? An earth shaking event like that happens and you don't remember where you were or what you were doing on that day?

Wow..................
Sorry but my earth was not shaken. Clintons advisors told bush it was coming but he did not listen or even attend the meeting or PDB.
Did they say what Bill had done to prevent it...other than get a blow job in the oral office?

What was Condi Rice getting in her office when she decided to ignore the classified memo from Richard Clark in July 2001?

"Michael Scheuer is the former chief of the bin Laden Unit at the Counterterrorist Center at the CIA. Matthew Continetti wrote: "Scheuer believes that Clarke's risk aversion and politicking negatively impacted the hunt for bin Laden prior to September 11, 2001. Scheuer stated that his unit, codename 'Alec,' had provided information that could have led to the capture and or killing of Osama bin Laden on ten different occasions during the Clinton administration, only to have his recommendations for action turned down by senior intelligence officials, including Clarke."[14]"

GFY

Nope.

Man, it is amazing how often the voices in your head construct bogus straw men. You're batting 1000 today!

You would think you would get tired of shooting yourself in the mouth. :lol:

So the real issue is you are a black and white person. All or nothing. Agree with me on everything or I'll not associate with you.
That seems to be a rather close minded, provincial and definitely narcissistic position.
When people like you can't comprehend HOW I can be a Trump supporter BUT disagree with some of his comments or values.
it's a matter of the country first. Trump's selfish. I'm selfish. You are selfish.
In Trump's case he wants to see his progeny have a better life than what your buddy Obama was doing. You don't encourage bankruptcy or dependency on foreign oil, or
higher utility rates or gas prices. These are what Trump is against as I am and millions like me. Evidently YOU are in favor of all the things Obama probably because hey
you are a racist! Yup. You think Obama deserved the presidency because he was black. He was never qualified and was in his own words an angry black man that depended on
tricks and tactics.
So yes you can make your childish, juvenile comments about "straw men".. shooting in the mouth but NONE of what you say is substantiated as I've done!
So most people looking at your output compared to my substantiated links have to say...hmmm who constructs from reality vs hyperbole, idiocy and well misinformation.

It’s crazy what you can get used to. Had a buddy who was on a carrier. He said it would take a few days to get used to sleeping without jets launching or landing over head.

I was also on a carrier, and our berthing was under the arresting gear. Yep, you can get used to damn near anything. Know what was the one thing that would wake me up the quickest? Silence. If the ship goes silent, that generally means they have lost the load (power outage on the ship), and there is a chance that General Quarters could be soon because something got damaged.

Silence is the one thing on the ship that woke me the fastest, because you get used to all the noises of the hiss of steam, talk of people, clank of various systems, etc, and when they go quiet, you know immediately that something is wrong.

Forum List

Back