🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Anti-Semitism

"Just about every Israeli I know well------fled the stink of islamic oppression-----most before 1948----and even before 1945--"

your friends are really not typical

vast majority of pre 1948 jews in israel were refugees from europe
majority in the 1950s were from arab lands

that's just a fact

hosfly .........no one anywhere wants to be taken over and expelled by any foreign group or power
anyone

faith and nationality irrelevant

that's why zionism and colonialism are just plain wrong and can't be explained or rationalised away

anyone's home is their right to stay there based on recent not ancient times

would you get out of your home and let a native american family take over because their tribe lived there 3,000 years ago and said it was their sacred ancestral land ???
So many Native Americans sympathize with Israel, and I happen to also be part Native American. Isn't it strange that millions and millions of refugees from war-torn Europe were able to move thousands of miles from their native land, land where their ancestors had lived no doubt for thousands of years, and somehow they were able to get on with their lives? Perhaps you can be the one to tell us why the UN said that anyone who was in the area of Israel for only two years could be considered a refugee? Do you actually think anyone in any area so short a time has an ancestral home there? By the way, Kvetching Yenta, I don't worry about Zionism (look up the correct definition), but I do worry about the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion.

"Just about every Israeli I know well------fled the stink of islamic oppression-----most before 1948----and even before 1945--"

that's just a fact

hosfly .........no one anywhere wants to be taken over and expelled by any foreign group or power
anyone
that's why zionism and colonialism are just plain wrong and can't be explained or rationalised away

That is just some convenient cherry-pickin'. You have your bottom line and choose whatever boundaries you need to justify it.
Two can play that game.
Zionism isn't colonialism and Israel has been the only internationally recognized country on that turf in many centuries. I say any unsatisfied claims over 60 years old are ancient history.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still whining! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

that's just a fact

anyone

That is just some convenient cherry-pickin'. You have your bottom line and choose whatever boundaries you need to justify it.
Two can play that game.
Zionism isn't colonialism and Israel has been the only internationally recognized country on that turf in many centuries. I say any unsatisfied claims over 60 years old are ancient history.
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still whining! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
I agree Zionism is MORE than colonialism..it is unique in the world in its degree of total theft and in its permanence.

Sometimes it looks like a vampire, a Dracula that must be fed more and more Palestinian Land or turn in on itself and die.

That is how it acts, anyway..with more and greater theft, cruelty and sadism even tho terror from the Pals is less and less, thank g-d.

Will it be satisfied when the pals are all locked up behind walls in their west bank cities and gaza alone, or will they want to expel them altogether, given that those cities, not Tel aviv or the coast are the Jews historic homeland?

If you take the bible literally, the promised land can include parts of Jordan or even the nile to the euphrates. That Israeli cabinet minister who got killed by the PFLP advocated seizing Jordan and they called him Gandhi !!!

that's just a fact

anyone

Two can play that game.
I agree Zionism is MORE than colonialism..it is unique in the world in its degree of total theft and in its permanence.

Sometimes it looks like a vampire, a Dracula that must be fed more and more Palestinian Land or turn in on itself and die.

That is how it acts, anyway..with more and greater theft, cruelty and sadism even tho terror from the Pals is less and less, thank g-d.

Will it be satisfied when the pals are all locked up behind walls in their west bank cities and gaza alone, or will they want to expel them altogether, given that those cities, not Tel aviv or the coast are the Jews historic homeland?

If you take the bible literally, the promised land can include parts of Jordan or even the nile to the euphrates. That Israeli cabinet minister who got killed by the PFLP advocated seizing Jordan and they called him Gandhi !!!

Yeah. It's called the Greater Israel.

that's just a fact

anyone

would you get out of your home and let a native american family take over because their tribe lived there 3,000 years ago and said it was their sacred ancestral land ???
So many Native Americans sympathize with Israel, and I happen to also be part Native American. Isn't it strange that millions and millions of refugees from war-torn Europe were able to move thousands of miles from their native land, land where their ancestors had lived no doubt for thousands of years, and somehow they were able to get on with their lives? Perhaps you can be the one to tell us why the UN said that anyone who was in the area of Israel for only two years could be considered a refugee? Do you actually think anyone in any area so short a time has an ancestral home there? By the way, Kvetching Yenta, I don't worry about Zionism (look up the correct definition), but I do worry about the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion.
Hossfly what the UN and President Truman at the time and the whole world said (Resolution 191, I think) was that all those displaced in 1948, Jew and Arab alike or anyone anywhere should return to their homes.

That is a universal right in international law.

That is the moral cancer at the very heart of Israel's existence; it CANNOT grant that basic right and still exist as a Jewish majority state.

You can squirm and twist and turn; there's no escape from that thumbscrew however clever the hasbara.

And they ARE clever; fancy getting the dispossessed Native Americans and the blacks to support them when it is the pals who have been oppressed in Israel.

But the natives and former slaves are now full equal citizens of USA and past wounds can heal, hopefully.

Will that ever happen to the pals in Israel as a Jewish state?

By its definition, no, never.

Not for centuries.............

Two can play that game.

Yeah. It's called the Greater Israel.
Fucking morons. Israel comprises less than 1% of the land mass in the Middle East, and the rest of the 99% are Arab or Islamic shitholes of hatred and violence, all acquired through invasions and plunder of people and nations, and Israel is the imperialist one? Ha ha ha!

Islam = Arab nationalism and imperialism

arabwld3.gif

Last edited:
yes---it is true-----the people I know are not typical----but certainly not unusual-------jews were fleeing the stink and filth of islamic oppression ------to palestine ---- more than 150 years ago because it became POSSIBLE to do so. Islamo nazi pigs deny that fact. The real reason that MORE european jews fled-------to palestine---is actually because there were MORE EUROPEAN JEWS still alive at that time -----the jews of north africa had been decimated in numbers by ISLAMIC GENOCIDE

that's just a fact

anyone

Hossfly what the UN and President Truman at the time and the whole world said (Resolution 191, I think) was that all those displaced in 1948, Jew and Arab alike or anyone anywhere should return to their homes.

That is a universal right in international law.

That is the moral cancer at the very heart of Israel's existence; it CANNOT grant that basic right and still exist as a Jewish majority state.

You can squirm and twist and turn; there's no escape from that thumbscrew however clever the hasbara.

And they ARE clever; fancy getting the dispossessed Native Americans and the blacks to support them when it is the pals who have been oppressed in Israel.

But the natives and former slaves are now full equal citizens of USA and past wounds can heal, hopefully.

Will that ever happen to the pals in Israel as a Jewish state?

By its definition, no, never.

Not for centuries.............
It's like Deja Vu all over again. Same old, same old but with different screen names. Meanwhile, many borders have changed and somehow the people who were dispossessed in Europe got on with their lives and are not whining. Why doesn't the Kvetching Yenta whine about all the so-called rights that are given to non Muslims in Muslim countries. The Arabs in Israel, when comparing them to what happens to others, are really living a good life. However, the babbling Kvetching Yenta refuses to see that. Isn't it great, though, how even she has picked up the word "hasbara" which is a favorite of the anti-Semites. Do you think you are the one being clever by saying "And they ARE clever; fancy getting the dispossessed Native Americans and the blacks to support them when it is the pals who have been oppressed in Israel" as if the Native Americans can't think for themselves and feel that Israel is for the Jews. So keep on babbling, Yenta.

I support the UNIVERSAL right of return----with the PROVISION----that all those who "RETURN" return to a place in which they enjoy ABSOLUTELY EQUAL RIGHTS------which would spell the end of the filth of shariah and the filth of the "ISLAMIC STATE" good idea-----lets start with SAUDI ARABIA

I support the UNIVERSAL right of return----with the PROVISION----that all those who "RETURN" return to a place in which they enjoy ABSOLUTELY EQUAL RIGHTS------which would spell the end of the filth of shariah and the filth of the "ISLAMIC STATE" good idea-----lets start with SAUDI ARABIA

You poor sick person...I feel sorry for you

because I support RIGHT OF RETURN and EQUAL RIGHTS in ---all lands? can you explain what is "sick" about such an ideology?

Yet you cant even express these thoughts without words like filth,pigs and animals..and in your ignorance do not seem aware that in doing so you just made yourself the opposite side of the same hate filled shit coin...

Yet you cant even express these thoughts without words like filth,pigs and animals..and in your ignorance do not seem aware that in doing so you just made yourself the opposite side of the same hate filled shit coin...

why are you changing the subject-----the issue was clearly stated-----You stated I am a sick person for supporting EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE IN ALL LANDS AND EQUAL RIGHTS OF "RETURN" -------can you explain YOUR ASSERTION?

All she is saying is that Saudi Arabia doesn't provide ppl with equal rights. What is "sick" about that true statement?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n663eVTSyS8]Free Booklet - The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxZyj9k2hE]Free Booklet -The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) ..Response - YouTube[/ame]

yet you cant even express these thoughts without words like filth,pigs and animals..and in your ignorance do not seem aware that in doing so you just made yourself the opposite side of the same hate filled shit coin...

why are you changing the subject-----the issue was clearly stated-----you stated i am a sick person for supporting equal rights for all people in all lands and equal rights of "return" -------can you explain your assertion?

You do not seem to read well..show me where I ever said you where a sick person for supporting equal rights for all people in all lands and equal rights of "return" ...I said you where sick because of how you express this and that it just makes you a Zio-Nazi dehumanizng an entire race and culture

Last edited:
"Why doesn't the Kvetching Yenta whine about all the so-called rights"

So I'm an old woman am I...

new word you have taught me.

Bit sexist but good sound.

Actually i do kvetch just as much about Jews or anyone anywhere in the world who loses their rights or property.

In former Yugoslavia, for example, many tens of thousands of the Muslim, Croat and Serb refugees have returned to their homes; changed borders or no.

So should anyone who loses their home or property, anywhere...if they want to.

or choose compensation.

It's totally irrelevant how many other Arab or Muslim countries there are.

In 1948, the Arabs did not, its true, see themselves as Palestinians.

Their key identity then was where they lived; mostly with their villages or towns; an even more intense local specific identity than Palestine as such.

They care above all for their lost land, village or whatever and nothing else will, can or should do.

All this hasbara about other lands is just trying to get off the moral hook of the thief....an attempted smokescreen.

Same applied to Jewish or any other refugees.

theft is theft..you can try and dress it up or evade it but it won't wash away israel's sins..........

the USA could , in theory make good to its former slaves and natives;

Israel is forever guilty and built on the quicksand of theft which continues every day...............

because I support RIGHT OF RETURN and EQUAL RIGHTS in ---all lands? can you explain what is "sick" about such an ideology?
IRosie I think many pals WOULD choose to return even to a majority jewish governed israel if they were truly given equal rights and given the choice.

Does this mean you would support that???

IRosie I think many pals WOULD choose to return even to a majority jewish governed israel if they were truly given equal rights and given the choice.

I ABSOLUTELY support it WITH THE PROVISION----that the same policy existed IN ALL COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST Today approximately 20% of the residents of Saudi arabia are non muslims-----when all of them are granted citizenship and EQUAL RIGHTS-----let me know

In the country of my husband's birth-----jews never had anything close to "equal rights" once the dogs of arabia invaded------when they do----let me know

when all vestiges of SHARIAH are expunged from the legal code of ALL MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES ----let me know. It is illogical to expect a tiny minority people (ie jews) to self destruct by being the FIRST and ONLY group to give it all away

I ABSOLUTELY support it WITH THE PROVISION----that the same policy existed IN ALL COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST Today approximately 20% of the residents of Saudi arabia are non muslims-----when all of them are granted citizenship and EQUAL RIGHTS-----let me know

In the country of my husband's birth-----jews never had anything close to "equal rights" once the dogs of arabia invaded------when they do----let me know

when all vestiges of SHARIAH are expunged from the legal code of ALL MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES ----let me know. It is illogical to expect a tiny minority people (ie jews) to self destruct by being the FIRST and ONLY group to give it all away

If that happens you know that the Jewish majority will begin to decline??? I don't think it's possible today

Forum List

Back