On Eve Of Ohio Primary, Kasich Commits Political Suicide....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Kasich Goes All-In For Amnesty: Illegals 'Made In Image Of Lord'...
'Very important part of our society'...
Vows amesty within 100 DAYS if elected...

At the same time the news is reporting this - ICE: 124 illegal immigrants released from jail later charged in 138 murder cases - Kasich announces that he is 'all-in' for granting Amnesty to illegals within the 1st 100 Days he is in office as President.
-- John Kasich Goes All In For Amnesty: Illegals ‘Made In The Image Of The Lord’ - Breitbart

:wtf:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?! Are they deaf? Are they SERIOUSLY openly demonstrating this much disregard for the will of the people?

For decades Americans have been promised a secure border and a wall 'if only you will support' 'X', 'Y', or 'Z' - some legislation or action that benefits Illegals and makes them a higher priority than American citizens. They have watched their government engage in human trafficking, defy court orders, refuse to enforce the rule of law, and even create Un-Constitutional Rights that apply ONLY to Illegals. They have watched the crime rate and body counts of US citizens rise as a result of illegal criminal immigration as their politicians turn a blind eye to the plight of the American people. Now their frustration and anger is at an all-time high.

They are tired of non-representative government and being reduced to 2nd-tier citizens, behind illegals, in their own country. They are tired of the lies and the lawlessness. Donald Trump is giving Americans what they so desperately demand - someone who will actually LISTEN to them and someone who is giving voice to their anger and rejection of the illegal Un-Constitutional status quo forced upon them by politicians who not only refuse to enforce the law but who violate both Constitution and law for the benefit of those who have disregarded, disrespected, and victimized this nation, our laws, and our citizens.

Now Kasich hands Donald Trump an early election present by coming out and telling Conservative voters, "F* YOU. I am running to represent the illegals in this nation, not our citizens!"

:fu:

Thanks for coming out and exposing who you truly are before the election, John! I actually liked you and some of your ideas...until you just lost your damned mind and committed political suicide!

Unlike most of the political elite, at least he is honest.

Hopefully he loses badly tomorrow.

Kasich has said he supports legal status, not citizenship, for illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes other than being here illegally.

80 percent of Americans favor granting legal status or a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

I guess the Right only believes in listening to the "will of the people" when it fits their bigoted confirmation biases.

“I couldn’t imagine” enforcing our current immigration laws: “That is not… the kind of values that we believe in.”
- John Kasich

Great, another Constitution / Rule of Law-violating progressive liberal ('in sheep's clothes) a$$hole who openly admits, although he would take an oath swearing to uphold the Constitution and enforce the Rule of Law, would not do so!

:rolleyes:

Kasich has said he supports legal status, not citizenship, for illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes other than being here illegally.

80 percent of Americans favor granting legal status or a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

I guess the Right only believes in listening to the "will of the people" when it fits their bigoted confirmation biases.
The D party needs more illiterate voters and the R party needs to kowtow to it's billionaire donor class.

To Hell with the rest of the people...right?

The vast, vast majority of illegal immigrants are peaceful, hard working, Christian families. But if you listened to the bigots like the asshole who started this topic, you'd think they were all hubcap stealing, ax murdering, welfare cheats.

That's because people like easy65 spend their entire day parroting stories hand fed to them by their propaganda outlets. Stories which align with their confirmation biases. Stories which solidify their willful retardation.

We had full employment in 2007, with the same number of illegals as we have today. Then something happened. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers.

Our economy crashed, and it had nothing to do with Mexicans.

Do you people know how utterly stupid you sound blaming your problems on Jews Mexicans!?!?

No, you don't. You clearly don't know how retarded you sound.

80 percent of Americans favor granting legal status or a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants..
LEGAL STATUS for those illegals who have been here for decades, who have kids in schools, kids born as Americans, who contribute. Legal Status also means they NEVER get to vote, unless they return back to their countries and re-apply to come here legally. That's a big difference from 'Amnesty'.

And I support absolutely NO - ZERO - Legal Status until the border is secure and the wall is built. Otherwise it is the same ol' B$ promise of, 'We'll secure the border and build the wall IF YOU agree to 'Legal Status 1st.'

:fu:I don't think so. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me over and over - shame on ME!

80 percent of Americans favor granting legal status or a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants..
LEGAL STATUS for those illegals who have been here for decades, who have kids in schools, kids born as Americans, who contribute. Legal Status also means they NEVER get to vote, unless they return back to their countries and re-apply to come here legally. That's a big difference from 'Amnesty'.

Hey dumbshit. It's your propaganda outlet which used the word "amnesty". Not Kasich.

You drank the piss. Your propaganda source uses that word because they know it excites retards like you who will never bother to find out from Kasich himself what Kasich says he will do.

Will righties agree to any less than the expulsion of all illegals ?

“For the 11 and a half million who are here, then in my view if they have not committed a crime since they’ve been here, they get a path to legalization. Not to citizenship. I believe that program can pass the Congress in the first 100 days,” Kasich said.

The vast majority of Americans want illegal immigration stopped and the border controlled. Plus they want criminal illegals deported. Does this mean anything to you?

The propaganda outlets know the retards never read past the headline.

ZOMG! AMNESTY!!!

Idiots.

The vast majority of Americans want illegal immigration stopped and the border controlled. Plus they want criminal illegals deported. Does this mean anything to you?
Wrong. Americans do want a strong border, but I have shown tards like you I don't know how many times that 80 percent of Americans favor legal status or a path to citizenship for the illegals who are already here.

Apes like you are in the very small minority.

You drank the piss. Your propaganda source uses that word because they know it excites retards like you who will never bother to find out from Kasich himself what Kasich says he will do.

1. Unless they are going to secure the border and build a wall in the 1st 100 days of him becoming President - BEFORE he ever considers granting Amnesty / Legal Status, he can go F* himself as far as I am concerned.

2. You SERIOUSLY need to get professional help with your urine-drinking fetish.

The vast, vast majority of illegal immigrants are peaceful, hard working, Christian families. But if you listened to the bigots like the asshole who started this topic, you'd think they were all hubcap stealing, ax murdering, welfare cheats.

That's because people like easy65 spend their entire day parroting stories hand fed to them by their propaganda outlets. Stories which align with their confirmation biases. Stories which solidify their willful retardation.

We had full employment in 2007, with the same number of illegals as we have today. Then something happened. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers.

Our economy crashed, and it had nothing to do with Mexicans.

Do you people know how utterly stupid you sound blaming your problems on Jews Mexicans!?!?

No, you don't. You clearly don't know how retarded you sound.

But they eat beans and rice and speak a funny language, so they must all be bad... ( Yes, I am being my typical dopey idiot self )

The reality is I agree with you but you will never convince Trump and Cruz supporters they are wrong because they believe they are more special...

I agree in granting work permits that will sunset in five years allowing those that came here illegally a chance to obtain a status change through marriage or earn enough to return to their country of origin, but no full amnesty for them at all.

I believe Kasich is on the correct path and the Trump supporters might believe the nonsense Trump is selling but the reality is Trump is never going to deport everyone that is illegally here in this country and that wall they want built will most likely be built by illegals that are working for the contractor that obtain the contract because of their minority status, and they will add the tunnels in for free...

Oh well, the fringe right will not be happy until they fulfill Hitler Dream of a pure blonde and blue nation, and the great part is I will be alright seeing I am blonde and blue...

1. Unless they are going to secure the border and build a wall in the 1st 100 days of him becoming President - BEFORE he ever considers granting Amnesty / Legal Status, he can go F* himself as far as I am concerned.

2. You SERIOUSLY need to get professional help with your urine-drinking fetish.
You are the one with the piss drinking fetish. You do it every single day.

You should stop. Seriously.

I see you are a product of the progressive liberals' public school system - totally devoid of historical facts...or, like Bill Ayers, you try to push your political propaganda on others as fact. Anyone who knows YOU knows you can't go a day without mentioning drinking urine.

I see you are a product of the progressive liberals' public school system - totally devoid of historical facts...or, like Bill Ayers, you try to push your political propaganda on others as fact. Anyone who knows YOU knows you can't go a day without mentioning drinking urine.
You guzzled that piss right down, without finding out from Kasich himself what Kasich would do.

A textbook rube.

Forum List

Back