🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

I'm trying to remember who was the IslamoNazi who used to spout out menu items, yum yum. Was it Magnum???? It'll come to me.
"because" sounds alot like Magnum. They could be cousins Same dominant stupidity and islamic denial gene.

Roudy being Chaldean is a lot worse than being Muslims, everybody kicks Chaldeans ass in America you guys start a lot of fights then get owned
Hey i don't give a shit about Chaldeans, other than I sympathize with them, they probably suffered alot under Muslim animals. I had heard about them before, but not in as much detail.

"because" sounds alot like Magnum. They could be cousins Same dominant stupidity and islamic denial gene.

Roudy being Chaldean is a lot worse than being Muslims, everybody kicks Chaldeans ass in America you guys start a lot of fights then get owned
Hey i don't give a shit about Chaldeans, other than I sympathize with them, they probably suffered alot under Muslim animals. I had heard about them before.

Nice try, you are Chaldean :cool:

Hey i don't give a shit about Chaldeans, other than I sympathize with them, they probably suffered alot under Muslim animals. I had heard about them before, but not in as much detail.

Roudy congrats for your 3,863rd lie on this forum, whats next your gonna claim grass is oppressed by Muslims and that's why the middle east is a desert? Haha :lol: funny guy really

Roudy congrats for your 3,863rd lie on this forum, whats next your gonna claim grass is oppressed by Muslims and that's why the middle east is a desert? Haha :lol: funny guy really
Congrats on eating Khara for the 2534th time. Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha!! This guy is funny any conversation with Roudy or iroshit comes down to this, hahah! The same pack of lies repeated everyday

Ha ha ha!! This guy is funny any conversation with Roudy or iroshit comes down to this, hahah! The same pack of lies repeated everyday
Can you point to the lies? You are a Zmal Muslim donkey. Hassan Mossab Yousef IS THE SON OF HAMAS' FOUNDER. And he has become a Zionist. If you are having problems dealing with the truth it does not mean they are lies.

Can you point to the lies? You Zmal Muslim donkey? Hassan Mossab Yousef IS THE SON OF HAMAS' FOUNDER. And he has become a Zionist. If you are having problems dealing with the truth it does not mean they are lies.

Haha I feel bad for this guy....! He doesn't know anything

Can you point to the lies? You Zmal Muslim donkey? Hassan Mossab Yousef IS THE SON OF HAMAS' FOUNDER. And he has become a Zionist. If you are having problems dealing with the truth it does not mean they are lies.

If an islamo nazi dog claims "YOU LIED" never ask him to state just what the "lie" was-------forget it he lied when he said you lied

If an islamo nazi dog claims "YOU LIED" never ask him to state just what the "lie" was-------forget it he lied when he said you lied

Too many too count, most of it is of him raging

Too many too count, most of it is of him raging

SEE? he claims that therre are SO MANY---that he cannot find even one
masjid wit

His lies about cast lead, etc. almost everything he ties to Muslims, except falafel he was honest about falafel :lol:

Ok you are WORKING ON IT what was the lie? felafel? probably invented by the greeks chick peas was one of the MOST BASIC foods of the Mediterranan area for THOUSANDS OF YEARS and was prepared many ways------the fact is that CORN did not exits there until after columbus and corn did replace chick peas to a large extent-----what is the issue with felafel? chick peas----a bit of olive oil FELAFEL people actually fry BEAN type things thruout africa ----that includes subsaharan africa which is big on frying broad beans even the bible and the talmud mentions dozens of different beans and lentils that were important in the diet of ancient times

SEE? he claims that therre are SO MANY---that he cannot find even one
masjid wit

His lies about cast lead, etc. almost everything he ties to Muslims, except falafel he was honest about falafel :lol:

Ok you are WORKING ON IT what was the lie? felafel? probably invented by the greeks chick peas was one of the MOST BASIC foods of the Mediterranan area for THOUSANDS OF YEARS and was prepared many ways------the fact is that CORN did not exits there until after columbus and corn did replace chick peas to a large extent-----what is the issue with felafel? chick peas----a bit of olive oil FELAFEL people actually fry BEAN type things thruout africa ----that includes subsaharan africa which is big on frying broad beans even the bible and the talmud mentions dozens of different beans and lentils that were important in the diet of ancient times

I love how you go on Wikipedia or google than state some bs

try again----I am simply tapping into knowlege so common I knew it before you were born and long before the internet existed--------you seem to have had almost no education----have you been a muslim all your life?

try again----I am simply tapping into knowlege so common I knew it before you were born and long before the internet existed--------you seem to have had almost no education----have you been a muslim all your life?

Idiot more racism you sound like your KKK fellows, implying if youre Muslim your dumb, irosie you are an idiot Egypt made falafel long , not everything you see on the Internet is true, most of it is bs

Idiot more racism you sound like your KKK fellows, implying if youre Muslim your dumb, irosie you are an idiot Egypt made falafel long , not everything you see on the Internet is true, most of it is bs

Egypt probably made felafel LONG BEFORE IT WAS INVADED BY DOGS FROM ARABIA Egypt was very very influenced by GREEK CULTURE------did you know that cleopatra was actually GREEK the greeks invaded Syria and ruled that country for a long time If you ever get to know Syrians----you will see how much many of them RESEMBLE ---greeks in appearance------especially the christians among them The greeks were far more into OLIVE OIL than were the egyptians My guess is that the greeks invented felafel and gyros lamb was not a particularly egyptian thing in ancient times ----but very greek. as to PITA ----the fact is that Bedouins were more into UNLEAVENED BREAD so it is probably new for arabs -----the word PITA precedes whatshisname----the rapist

Egypt probably made felafel LONG BEFORE IT WAS INVADED BY DOGS FROM ARABIA Egypt was very very influenced by GREEK CULTURE------did you know that cleopatra was actually GREEK the greeks invaded Syria and ruled that country for a long time If you ever get to know Syrians----you will see how much many of them RESEMBLE ---greeks in appearance------especially the christians among them The greeks were far more into OLIVE OIL than were the egyptians My guess is that the greeks invented felafel and gyros lamb was not a particularly egyptian thing in ancient times ----but very greek. as to PITA ----the fact is that Bedouins were more into UNLEAVENED BREAD so it is probably new for arabs -----the word PITA precedes whatshisname----the rapist

Egyptians are Arabs and always been eating falafel, Egyptians today have some of the best food actually, lamb was always in Arabia, traditional lamb and rice is great and yes Greeks did too

Egyptians are Arabs and always been eating falafel, Egyptians today have some of the best food actually, lamb was always in Arabia, traditional lamb and rice is great and yes Greeks did too

The EGYPTIANS of today are called "ARABS" because they speak arabic Arabic was not spoken in Egypt until the dogs of arabia got there and IMPOSED their filth The people who lived in Egypt PRIOR to the imposisition of the filth were not CALLED "ARABS" Some very primitive people fiind MAGIC IN WORDS-----that is why islamo nazis always get tied up in SEMANTICS "ALWAYS EATING FELAFEL" yeah-----like for MILLIONS OF YEARS? the stuff is found in PYRAMIDS? you are comical not likely felafel takes LOTS OF OIL frying food is common only in lands where there is ABUNDENT oil OIL in ancient times was actually scarce even where there were olives because of the difficulty in extracting it ------I believe that frying did not even exist in the americas until it was introduced by the SPANISH CONQUORERS

Forum List

Back