🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

You are like one of those settlers who fight with idf, they bitch and bitch then attack one soldier, they all jump her ass and throw that slut in the sea

you are confused----you are remembering that which took place with the sluts in the mosque last friday ------how many sluts did the mujahadeen "DO" while that jerk up front chanted filth from the idiot book?

Are you a lesbian that it amuses you to call women who cover their body sluts? Or we're you a skank yourself back in the days?

I am not a lesbian-----I refer to mosque sluts as sluts because they are sluts ----a covered slut is still a slut a slut in a bag is a slut in a bag how many do you DO during a typical jumah fest?

You can think? I didn't know kalb like you can think. Are you sure? Kul Khara heywan.

This guy is half chaldean half Jew queerbag the idf would run him over with horses
Ha ha ha! That's the first time I've been called Chaldean. You need to stay away from that donkey dung Hashish. Bashokh aleek, kharab deenek.

Wallah you're a Chaldean bro or a wanna be Jew who thinks he has ancestry to Moses

No one believes MEMRI? I have never known memri to publish anything that is not true. One of Memri's functions is translation islamo nazi pigs have actually claimed that the translations are faulty I have relatives who know arabic-----do not believe Sherri----in fact the translations are completely accurate Islamo nazis lie about EVERYTHING Notice she could not come up with even one example of anything published by Memri that is not factual but she will continue to spit dung

irosie91,

You choose Memri, I choose Jesus, who did not, and never did, get into this wholesale false demonization of and hate of people like you and Memri do.

We all make our choices about truth, whether to embrace it or turn our backs on it.

Authenticity is a legal evidentiary concept, anyone can post a video showing anything they choose to film or some distortion of truth they want to throw out there, and this so called film has no authenticity. That is the problem with Memri, nothing they throw out there has any authenticity. Amnesty and HRW would be reporting the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas, if it was truly happening, they carry out extensive investigations to address human rights violations on both sides. They address in their reports the fact they found no evidence of Hamas engaging in this practice in Cast Lead. They made similar findings about Hezbollah after Israel's killing of over 1000 civilians in Lebanon in 2006.

Authenticity, the concept is proving something is truly what it purports to be. Hamas governs Gaza, they hire police officers to keep order, to protect children, to remove them from dangerous places.

Sherri
What translation service do you think is not translating accurately? Thats all MEMRI is; a translating service. I never see anyone correcting MEMRI's "lies." They only scream,"MEMRI lies." It's all BS.

you are confused----you are remembering that which took place with the sluts in the mosque last friday ------how many sluts did the mujahadeen "DO" while that jerk up front chanted filth from the idiot book?

Are you a lesbian that it amuses you to call women who cover their body sluts? Or we're you a skank yourself back in the days?

I am not a lesbian-----I refer to mosque sluts as sluts because they are sluts ----a covered slut is still a slut a slut in a bag is a slut in a bag how many do you DO during a typical jumah fest?

Is that really all you could come up with skank? A slut in a bag? You know how offensive women take that? I don't go to Jummah a lot, when I was in gaza they talked about hypocrite piles of shit low life's and what beatings they deserve

This guy is half chaldean half Jew queerbag the idf would run him over with horses
Ha ha ha! That's the first time I've been called Chaldean. You need to stay away from that donkey dung Hashish. Bashokh aleek, kharab deenek.

Wallah you're a Chaldean bro or a wanna be Jew who thinks he has ancestry to Moses
Wallah I'm not Chaldean. I found your picture. Jou looks bery handsome belestinian:

funny-3.jpg

I think the jerk with the toy rifle consulted the same GENEALOGIST that the rapist pig of arabia used-------I wonder how many goat "interactions" it cost him

I think the jerk with the toy rifle consulted the same GENEALOGIST that the rapist pig of arabia used-------I wonder how many goat "interactions" it cost him

What a sick scum you are, toy rifle? Here I will post his otther toy rifle that he captured Gilad shalit son of a crybaby with, this skank is a low life my God how low can you be

Is that really all you could come up with skank? A slut in a bag? You know how offensive women take that? I don't go to Jummah a lot, when I was in gaza they talked about hypocrite piles of shit low life's and what beatings they deserve
"because" goes to the front of the mosque during prayers so when he bends over and point his ass to mecca, his fellow mosquitoes all get to finger him.

What a sick scum you are, toy rifle? Here I will post his otther toy rifle that he captured Gilad shalit son of a crybaby with, this skank is a low life my God how low can you be

the toy rifle kid is so JIHAD LIKE the cowardly pigs slit the throats of babies in kidnap single persons and imagine themsevles "BRAVE" for their disgusting filth They even adulate sluts who tie bombs on their whorish asses----well its called EMULATING AL NABI

A picture of "because the Khara" as a Palishitian Jihadist.

funny-arabs-19.jpg

You see that a m240b in my avatar? thats a m240b he ripped off a israeli tank than attacked another two tanks with it and captured Gilad Shalit

They were seperate incidents, he took the m240b when israel was still in gaza. When they left he went and did the next operation which they crossed the border and attacked

They were seperate incidents, he took the m240b when israel was still in gaza. When they left he went and did the next operation which they crossed the border and attacked

LOL yet another meccan lie from a jihadi pig coward

LOL yet another meccan lie from a jihadi pig coward

Ask Shalit in person i will be back in a hour anyway, all the miilitant groups know it was him, hence in gaza all his posters say 1027, he freed the 1027 prisoners

Forum List

Back