On Islam

No it's not, ask Sherri the Jendeh, she will tell you. Elif air ab tizak.

Now he is shifting to Chaldean, he told me dick in my ass, you queer bag Roudy your gay as hell
Correction, I told you alif, a thousand, dicks up your ass (deezak) Alf or alif and deezak are Chaldean, you moron? And you claim to be an Arab? Ha ha ha!

Air is Chaldean, the rest is stolen from Arabs, and we already know you're Chaldean identity

Why do believe a misleading title his dad is the founder of Hamas, and to this day no one knows the real leaders of Hamas, you think the people in the open were leaders? Haha they are very secret to who their leaders are, and I don't care what 1 traitor says, there are many other millions with opposite his opinion they are more credible than him. Do I agree with some things he says? Yah maybe most is crap though. And take these pointless videos about Islam out of here no one cares about your life Roudy do you know how to understand that? Your opinions are garbage and hateful, I have Jewish ancenstry from my mothers side does that mean I chose Judaism over Islam? No I didn't I felt Islam was right for me, there are many ways to keep you righteous in Islam that you only see in Islam, Islam is well devolped it, the Takwah, iman, and many ways. Muhamamd knew what he wa saying I believe he was a prohet. I don't give a crap that you don't believe him I could care less, your arguments are pointless. Btw why not take opinions if Noam Chomsky and Norman finkilstein as well? Huh hypocrite?
Chomsky is not the son of the founders of Israel, this guy clearly is. Your culture cannot handle the truth. That's why you lie about who his father was. He was heading to be a Hamas leader when his life took a turn and he was able to see the truth.

Yes your Mohammad robbed Caravans and killed his way to power. Good qualifications for a prophet or a criminal and terrorist?

Your a dumbass if you think he is the leader of Hamas, just shows how dumb you are. Hamas leaders were never known they are secret guys, very few know a couple of them, now barely any know. Your bullshit

Are we to believe that the death cultists elected to power in Gaza are "secret guys"?

I don't want anybody's religious insanity dominating my nation.

I suspect that many Americans -- true conservatives among them -- are in complete agreement with me on that issue.

Roudy,

Noone believes Memri, they are an Israeli propaganda rag. They have zero credibility, they exist solely to whitewash Israeli human rights abuses and war crimes.

The human rights groups, Amnesty and Human Rights Watch, have found no evidence Hamas uses civilians as human shields, both organizations carried out extensive investigations of Cast Lead and both reached that conclusion, their reports on Cast Lead can be read on their websites.

Both organizations did find Israel used Palestinian civilians as human shields in Cast Lead, it is really funny how Israel is always falsely projecting their own war crimes onto Palestinians.

Sherri
Sherri kesafat kolfat Jendeh...why do you lie and make up shit? MUSKIMS use their civilians and children as human shields. US and NATO forces witnessed that firsthand in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Memri doesn't have an "opinion" for you to believe it or not, all that it does is watch Muslims in action, and record it, PERIOD, beesavad!

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J08GqXMr3YE]YouTube - Hamas using children as human shield[/ame]

This video as not during any conflict smart guy, he is just moving the kid out of the street idf sucks balls at trying to fool people

Roudy,

Israeli human rights organization, Btselem, describes what using civilians as human shields means, in this article on their website about human shields. And, of course, they address the IDF's regular practice of using civilians as human shields, documented by human rights groups for decades now, a practice Israel regularly uses during operations like Cast Lead. This practice has even been found unlawful by Israel's highest court, but it continues.

"Human Shields

On 6 October 2005, Israel's High Court of Justice ruled that it was illegal for the army to use Palestinian civilians during military actions. The judgment was given on a petition that B'Tselem and six other human rights organizations filed in 2002. The petition followed the army's use of Palestinian civilians as human shields since the beginning of the second intifada, primarily during operations carried out in densely populated Palestinian areas, as occurred in Operation Defensive Shield.

The method was the same each time: soldiers picked a civilian at random and forced him to protect them with his body, and do dangerous tasks for them. For example, soldiers have ordered Palestinians to:

enter buildings to check if they are booby-trapped, or to remove the occupants;
remove suspicious objects from roads;
stand inside houses where soldiers set up military positions, so that Palestinians would not fire at them;
and walk in front of soldiers to shield them from gunfire, while the soldiers point a gun to their backs and sometimes fire over their shoulders.

The soldiers in the field did not initiate this practice; rather, the order to use civilians as a means of protection was made by senior army officials."

http://www.btselem.org/human_shields

A video showing a man moving a child, that comes from who knows where, ie the video has not established to have any authenticity, is not evidence of anyone's unlawful use of civilians as human shields.

Calling me names in Persian says nothing about the practice of any people using civilians as human shields in violation of international law.

Who are MUSKIMS?

And what is happening in Iraq or Afghanistan, who is doing what to whom in those places, says absolutely nothing about the actions of Israelis or Palestinians in Palestine.

Sherri

No one believes MEMRI? I have never known memri to publish anything that is not true. One of Memri's functions is translation islamo nazi pigs have actually claimed that the translations are faulty I have relatives who know arabic-----do not believe Sherri----in fact the translations are completely accurate Islamo nazis lie about EVERYTHING Notice she could not come up with even one example of anything published by Memri that is not factual but she will continue to spit dung

I don't want anybody's religious insanity dominating my nation.

I suspect that many Americans -- true conservatives among them -- are in complete agreement with me on that issue.

editec,

So, what about all those Conservatives complaining about prayer being taken out of the schools?

I wonder if we live in the same world, my own Christian perception of American history and my country is so much different then theirs is.

I blame our violence we embrace for the moral decline and think they imagine a religious nation that never was. They act as if embacing war is embracing Jesus. It's like saying good morning, killing a child or innocent civilian in an American drone attack, such a natural and proper thing to do, we do not even need to think about whether it is good or bad or talk about it.

Sherri

No one believes MEMRI? I have never known memri to publish anything that is not true. One of Memri's functions is translation islamo nazi pigs have actually claimed that the translations are faulty I have relatives who know arabic-----do not believe Sherri----in fact the translations are completely accurate Islamo nazis lie about EVERYTHING Notice she could not come up with even one example of anything published by Memri that is not factual but she will continue to spit dung

irosie91,

You choose Memri, I choose Jesus, who did not, and never did, get into this wholesale false demonization of and hate of people like you and Memri do.

We all make our choices about truth, whether to embrace it or turn our backs on it.

Authenticity is a legal evidentiary concept, anyone can post a video showing anything they choose to film or some distortion of truth they want to throw out there, and this so called film has no authenticity. That is the problem with Memri, nothing they throw out there has any authenticity. Amnesty and HRW would be reporting the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas, if it was truly happening, they carry out extensive investigations to address human rights violations on both sides. They address in their reports the fact they found no evidence of Hamas engaging in this practice in Cast Lead. They made similar findings about Hezbollah after Israel's killing of over 1000 civilians in Lebanon in 2006.

Authenticity, the concept is proving something is truly what it purports to be. Hamas governs Gaza, they hire police officers to keep order, to protect children, to remove them from dangerous places.

Sherri

irosie91,

You choose Memri, I choose Jesus, who did not, and never did, get into this wholesale false demonization of and hate of people like you and Memri do.

We all make our choices about truth, whether to embrace it or turn our backs on it.

Authenticity is a legal evidentiary concept, anyone can post a video showing anything they choose to film or some distortion of truth they want to throw out there, and this so called film has no authenticity. That is the problem with Memri, nothing they throw out there has any authenticity. Amnesty and HRW would be reporting the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas, if it was truly happening, they carry out extensive investigations to address human rights violations on both sides. They address in their reports the fact they found no evidence of Hamas engaging in this practice in Cast Lead. They made similar findings about Hezbollah after Israel's killing of over 1000 civilians in Lebanon in 2006.

Authenticity, the concept is proving something is truly what it purports to be. Hamas governs Gaza, they hire police officers to keep order, to protect children, to remove them from dangerous places.

Sherri

Sherri You know nothing at all about Jesus you are a fraud---100% I am fascinated by your idiot comment regarding MEMRI >>>> "nothing they throw out there has any authenticity" now go ahead, idiot disgusting liar upon whom the real historic jesus would spit------tell us what memri "threw out there" that has "no authenticity"
(sorry jesus-----I know I should not casting pearls before swine)

I am fascinated that you support the launching of TENS OF THOUSANDS of baby brain smasshing nail bombs by your Hezbollah heroes Have you ever seen the results of those bombs you so love? I have I am sure you will not show what I have seen to your "SUNDAY SCHOOL" class because you are a disgusting liar and hypocrite who dances on the dead bodies of murdered infants

I am not Chaldean, stupid, that would make a Catholic / Christian. Chaldean are Iraqi Christians that go back at least 700 years, how could they "steal" Arabic from anybody, you fucking idiot, Iraq was the center of Arabic language and learning, so it's the Iraqui Arabic that is the official Arabic in books taught throughout the Arab world. Apparently you know very little about Arab history as well. Which is not unusual for a bottom dwelling "Palestinian".

And why would the "Chaldeans" be very anti Islam? We have so many minorities that have lived under Islam and are anti Islam, Jews, Chaldeans, Armenians, Bahaais, Orthodox Christians, Copts, Zoorastrians, Hindus, Budhists, etc. Do you think it's because Muslims did something to them that causes this anger and hate for Islam?

Last edited:
Iraqi arabic is considered the standard? That is interesting I have a jewish friend from Mumbai who knows Iraqi arabic ------her family fled islamic oppression in Iraq centuries ago.

Baghdad did become the "CULTURAL CENTER" of the islamic empire since it was already a cultural center when the dogs of arabia got there -- It does seem illogical at first glance that the arabic of ARABIA is not "the standard"----but ----actually it was in Iraq that arabs finally got a bit literate-----so it does make sense that Iraqi arabic became the standard I wonder how much aramaic INFLUENCED that "IRAQI ARABIC" It is tragic that ----like arabia-----Iraq lost its civilized component -----to wit christians, jews and zoroastrians and became the dung heap that it is--------and now with the genocide against the small chaldean remnant-----it is descending even further

Sherri kesafat kolfat Jendeh...why do you lie and make up shit? MUSKIMS use their civilians and children as human shields. US and NATO forces witnessed that firsthand in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Memri doesn't have an "opinion" for you to believe it or not, all that it does is watch Muslims in action, and record it, PERIOD, beesavad!

YouTube - Hamas using children as human shield

This video as not during any conflict smart guy, he is just moving the kid out of the street idf sucks balls at trying to fool people

Roudy,

Israeli human rights organization, Btselem, describes what using civilians as human shields means, in this article on their website about human shields. And, of course, they address the IDF's regular practice of using civilians as human shields, documented by human rights groups for decades now, a practice Israel regularly uses during operations like Cast Lead. This practice has even been found unlawful by Israel's highest court, but it continues.

"Human Shields

On 6 October 2005, Israel's High Court of Justice ruled that it was illegal for the army to use Palestinian civilians during military actions. The judgment was given on a petition that B'Tselem and six other human rights organizations filed in 2002. The petition followed the army's use of Palestinian civilians as human shields since the beginning of the second intifada, primarily during operations carried out in densely populated Palestinian areas, as occurred in Operation Defensive Shield.

The method was the same each time: soldiers picked a civilian at random and forced him to protect them with his body, and do dangerous tasks for them. For example, soldiers have ordered Palestinians to:

enter buildings to check if they are booby-trapped, or to remove the occupants;
remove suspicious objects from roads;
stand inside houses where soldiers set up military positions, so that Palestinians would not fire at them;
and walk in front of soldiers to shield them from gunfire, while the soldiers point a gun to their backs and sometimes fire over their shoulders.

The soldiers in the field did not initiate this practice; rather, the order to use civilians as a means of protection was made by senior army officials."

Human Shields | B'Tselem

A video showing a man moving a child, that comes from who knows where, ie the video has not established to have any authenticity, is not evidence of anyone's unlawful use of civilians as human shields.

Calling me names in Persian says nothing about the practice of any people using civilians as human shields in violation of international law.

Who are MUSKIMS?

And what is happening in Iraq or Afghanistan, who is doing what to whom in those places, says absolutely nothing about the actions of Israelis or Palestinians in Palestine.

Sherri
Sherryl kesafat ask your Islamic friends who gave plastic "keys to Islamic heaven" to their kids during the Iran / Iraq war and sent them walking over minefields to clear the way and become "shahids" for Allah. The practice of using women and children as shields is very common in the Muslim world, because Jihadist animals have no principles or ethics, and as they have told us many times before "we value life while they value death".

Memri just records what happens in Arab / Muslim media. There is nothing to discredit about Memri you stupid Olagh.

Last edited:
sherri is telling us that it is ok for muslims to stand behind children and shoot and bomb but it is a big travesty to have an arab ACCOMPANY a soldier into a home to ensure that no one DOES SHOOT It claims that jesus would agree regarding forcing arabs to ACCOMPANY--------I actually see no problem with that action-----I do not agree with sherri that it is ok for muslims to grab their own kids ----stand BEHIND them and shoot at other people-----but she insists that JESUS WOULD LOVE IT

sherri is telling us that it is ok for muslims to stand behind children and shoot and bomb but it is a big travesty to have an arab ACCOMPANY a soldier into a home to ensure that no one DOES SHOOT It claims that jesus would agree regarding forcing arabs to ACCOMPANY--------I actually see no problem with that action-----I do not agree with sherri that it is ok for muslims to grab their own kids ----stand BEHIND them and shoot at other people-----but she insists that JESUS WOULD LOVE IT
Sherryl is a deevoneh (crazy) and a dedicated Jew hater who has associations with Iranian Muslim Anti Semites. I heard if you google her name you will see her vomit all over the Internet.

Chomsky is not the son of the founders of Israel, this guy clearly is. Your culture cannot handle the truth. That's why you lie about who his father was. He was heading to be a Hamas leader when his life took a turn and he was able to see the truth.

Yes your Mohammad robbed Caravans and killed his way to power. Good qualifications for a prophet or a criminal and terrorist?

Your a dumbass if you think he is the leader of Hamas, just shows how dumb you are. Hamas leaders were never known they are secret guys, very few know a couple of them, now barely any know. Your bullshit

Are we to believe that the death cultists elected to power in Gaza are "secret guys"?

You don't any Hamas leaders I don't need to tell you I don't care if you don't believe

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3c5uWIDBXY]YouTube - This is how the palestinians using their children[/ame]

Roudy and Irosie91 are the scum of the earth, Sherri don't listen to anything she says lol she is just a joke, I don't even how such scum can have a job or friends. You two are the lowest trash people

Hamas cannot help being shit----it is the shariah that does it.

In order to understand the nature of slavery in the South of the USA pre civil war-----the best person to ask was a former slave (in my childhood there were some still living) do not ask a former slave owner In order to understand the vile filth of shariah ------ask a jew or hindu or christian who survived it------the last person to ask is a muslim

Asshole, you have a pic of a jihadist animal as your aviator, and you walk around calling people scum of the earth? You're just upset that we expose Islam and Muslim savagery.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM]YouTube - Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad'[/ame]

Hamas cannot help being shit----it is the shariah that does it.

In order to understand the nature of slavery in the South of the USA pre civil war-----the best person to ask was a former slave (in my childhood there were some still living) do not ask a former slave owner In order to understand the vile filth of shariah ------ask a jew or hindu or christian who survived it------the last person to ask is a muslim

Hamas is honest about what they say, again your bullshit about living under sharia what a joke, one time you tell us you came from Europe now you came from Yemen haha shut the fuck up you dirty scum

Forum List

Back