🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

Almost everybody in Israel thinks like irosie and Roudy
That all Palestinian women and garbage and sluts, also against the men like that keep that in mind they are very racist people, like I said to to Israel and see for yourself
Hamas uses donkeys like you and Palestinian children as sacrifice for their warped ideology.

You know the viewers see this fucked up shit of yours right? ...sicko

You are also in a peaceful setting, if you had experienced what Palestinians have experienced all your views would change
If you experienced what Israelis experienced from Muslim animals you would have carpet bombed that shithole Gaza. But unlike Hamas animals, they are human, and they have respect for life.

Hamas doesn't use human shields I've been there in during conflicts and it's bs, while many civilians were killed in Israeli strikes, many Hamas militants were also killed and they fight close to the borders far from civilians, I saw the dead guys at the hospitals

That all Palestinian women and garbage and sluts, also against the men like that keep that in mind they are very racist people, like I said to to Israel and see for yourself

No they don't - not at all.

In Israel people like Roudy and Rosie would be considered nutcase racists and extremists, just as they are here.

Research has shown that 30% of Israelis want to see a Palestinian state created in the Occupied Territories.

Another 30% could accept a (limited) Palestinian state, given clear safeguards were in place.

Another 30% oppose any form of compromise with Palestinians. Even within this group, few are as rabid as the posters we see here, because they understand the realities of the situation.

(Btw, I haved lived in Israel, and spent significant amounts of time in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc)

Yeah I understood that, I have been to Egypt as well, and you are right, but peace isn't gonna work like people think(just Make two states), Israel hasn't declared their borders yet and they would definitely control the borders of a possible future Palestinian state so it's iffy but the people that need the most help right now are the ones in gaza, I heard from friends in the west bank they are doing alright some are doing bad though, but I just talked to my grandmother in gaza and the situation is very bad extreme unemployment and electricity and water issues. The blocked is still intact more than ever too

Btw which out of the four did you enjoy the most? I'm guessing lebonan haha I might not be right though I might wanna go see the place I heard its nice and fun there

I think a two party state CAN work if both sides were committed to it. At the moment neither is working as hard as they can towards that end, so no solution is possible right now.

But in future, a Palestinian state with contigious borders and working as a fully independent state is definitely possible.

As for your question, I couldn't say which I enjoyed the most. Beirut and Tel Aviv are the best party towns, and perhaps the two cities I would most like to live in.

Hamas uses donkeys like you and Palestinian children as sacrifice for their warped ideology.

I'll take the word of the son of Hamas' founder over a donkey like you, Zmal:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs]YouTube - Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet[/ame]

No they don't - not at all.

In Israel people like Roudy and Rosie would be considered nutcase racists and extremists, just as they are here.

Research has shown that 30% of Israelis want to see a Palestinian state created in the Occupied Territories.

Another 30% could accept a (limited) Palestinian state, given clear safeguards were in place.

Another 30% oppose any form of compromise with Palestinians. Even within this group, few are as rabid as the posters we see here, because they understand the realities of the situation.

(Btw, I haved lived in Israel, and spent significant amounts of time in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc)

Yeah I understood that, I have been to Egypt as well, and you are right, but peace isn't gonna work like people think(just Make two states), Israel hasn't declared their borders yet and they would definitely control the borders of a possible future Palestinian state so it's iffy but the people that need the most help right now are the ones in gaza, I heard from friends in the west bank they are doing alright some are doing bad though, but I just talked to my grandmother in gaza and the situation is very bad extreme unemployment and electricity and water issues. The blocked is still intact more than ever too

Btw which out of the four did you enjoy the most? I'm guessing lebonan haha I might not be right though I might wanna go see the place I heard its nice and fun there

I think a two party state CAN work if both sides were committed to it. At the moment neither is working as hard as they can towards that end, so no solution is possible right now.

But in future, a Palestinian state with contigious borders and working as a fully independent state is definitely possible.

As for your question, I couldn't say which I enjoyed the most. Beirut and Tel Aviv are the best party towns, and perhaps the two cities I would most like to live in.

It can't work if Israel wants to be have the economy they have now, and they won't give up land settlers are currently in its not gonna happen.

And yeah for party people they would say the same but I'm not a party guy

You are also in a peaceful setting, if you had experienced what Palestinians have experienced all your views would change
If you experienced what Israelis experienced from Muslim animals you would have carpet bombed that shithole Gaza. But unlike Hamas animals, they are human, and they have respect for life.

Hamas doesn't use human shields I've been there in during conflicts and it's bs, while many civilians were killed in Israeli strikes, many Hamas militants were also killed and they fight close to the borders far from civilians, I saw the dead guys at the hospitals
We also know that Muselmans are taught to lie to infidels in the name of Isssslam.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y]YouTube - Hamas - Human Shield Confession[/ame]

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs]YouTube - Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet[/ame]

Why do believe a misleading title his dad is the founder of Hamas, and to this day no one knows the real leaders of Hamas, you think the people in the open were leaders? Haha they are very secret to who their leaders are, and I don't care what 1 traitor says, there are many other millions with opposite his opinion they are more credible than him. Do I agree with some things he says? Yah maybe most is crap though. And take these pointless videos about Islam out of here no one cares about your life Roudy do you know how to understand that? Your opinions are garbage and hateful, I have Jewish ancenstry from my mothers side does that mean I chose Judaism over Islam? No I didn't I felt Islam was right for me, there are many ways to keep you righteous in Islam that you only see in Islam, Islam is well devolped it, the Takwah, iman, and many ways. Muhamamd knew what he wa saying I believe he was a prohet. I don't give a crap that you don't believe him I could care less, your arguments are pointless. Btw why not take opinions if Noam Chomsky and Norman finkilstein as well? Huh hypocrite?

Last edited:

We also know that Muselmans are taught to lie to infidels in the name of Isssslam.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y]YouTube - Hamas - Human Shield Confession[/ame]

Roudy,

Noone believes Memri, they are an Israeli propaganda rag. They have zero credibility, they exist solely to whitewash Israeli human rights abuses and war crimes.

The human rights groups, Amnesty and Human Rights Watch, have found no evidence Hamas uses civilians as human shields, both organizations carried out extensive investigations of Cast Lead and both reached that conclusion, their reports on Cast Lead can be read on their websites.

Both organizations did find Israel used Palestinian civilians as human shields in Cast Lead, it is really funny how Israel is always falsely projecting their own war crimes onto Palestinians.

Sherri

Why do believe a misleading title his dad is the founder of Hamas, and to this day no one knows the real leaders of Hamas, you think the people in the open were leaders? Haha they are very secret to who their leaders are, and I don't care what 1 traitor says, there are many other millions with opposite his opinion they are more credible than him. Do I agree with some things he says? Yah maybe most is crap though. And take these pointless videos about Islam out of here no one cares about your life Roudy do you know how to understand that? Your opinions are garbage and hateful, I have Jewish ancenstry from my mothers side does that mean I chose Judaism over Islam? No I didn't I felt Islam was right for me, there are many ways to keep you righteous in Islam that you only see in Islam, Islam is well devolped it, the Takwah, iman, and many ways. Muhamamd knew what he wa saying I believe he was a prohet. I don't give a crap that you don't believe him I could care less, your arguments are pointless. Btw why not take opinions if Noam Chomsky and Norman finkilstein as well? Huh hypocrite?
Chomsky is not the son of the founders of Israel, this guy clearly is. Your culture cannot handle the truth. That's why you lie about who his father was. He was heading to be a Hamas leader when his life took a turn and he was able to see the truth.

Yes your Mohammad robbed Caravans and killed his way to power. Good qualifications for a prophet or a criminal and terrorist?

Chomsky is not the son of the founders of Israel, this guy clearly is. Your culture cannot handle the truth. That's why you lie about who his father was. He was heading to be a Hamas leader when his life took a turn and he was able to see the truth.

Yes your Mohammad robbed Caravans and killed his way to power. Good qualifications for a prophet or a criminal and terrorist?

Your a dumbass if you think he is the leader of Hamas, just shows how dumb you are. Hamas leaders were never known they are secret guys, very few know a couple of them, now barely any know. Your bullshit

Roudy,

Noone believes Memri, they are an Israeli propaganda rag. They have zero credibility, they exist solely to whitewash Israeli human rights abuses and war crimes.

The human rights groups, Amnesty and Human Rights Watch, have found no evidence Hamas uses civilians as human shields, both organizations carried out extensive investigations of Cast Lead and both reached that conclusion, their reports on Cast Lead can be read on their websites.

Both organizations did find Israel used Palestinian civilians as human shields in Cast Lead, it is really funny how Israel is always falsely projecting their own war crimes onto Palestinians.

Sherri
Sherri kesafat kolfat Jendeh...why do you lie and make up shit? MUSKIMS use their civilians and children as human shields. US and NATO forces witnessed that firsthand in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Memri doesn't have an "opinion" for you to believe it or not, all that it does is watch Muslims in action, and record it, PERIOD, beesavad!

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J08GqXMr3YE]YouTube - Hamas using children as human shield[/ame]

Your a dumbass if you think he is the leader of Hamas, just shows how dumb you are. Hamas leaders were never known they are secret guys, very few know a couple of them, now barely any know. Your bullshit

No you're a typical dumbass Khara Muselman falastini donkey that thinks people believe their stupid lies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosab_Hassan_Yousef
Mosab Hassan Yousef (Arabic: مصعب حسن يوسف*; now known as Joseph;[2] born 1978 (age*33–34))[3] is a Palestinian and son of a Hamas founder and leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef.[1] From 1997 to 2007, he worked undercover for Israel's internal security service Shin Bet, which considered him its most valuable source within the Hamas leadership.[1]

Last edited:

Roudy,

Sherri

Sherri if only you knew what he called you in Hebrew, but he's an idiot ignore his insults

Mosab Hassan Yousef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No you're a typical dumbass Khara Muselman falastini donkey that thinks people believe their stupid lies

Mosab Hassan Yousef (Arabic: مصعب حسن يوسف*; now known as Joseph;[2] born 1978 (age*33–34))[3] is a Palestinian and son of a Hamas founder and leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef.[1] From 1997 to 2007, he worked undercover for Israel's internal security service Shin Bet, which considered him its most valuable source within the Hamas leadership.[1]

You idiot you thing Hamas will post on Wikipedia who their real leaders are? Damn your so hard headed Hamas has secret leaders

YouTube - Hamas - Human Shield Confession

Roudy,

Sherri
Sherri kesafat kolfat Jendeh...why do you lie and make up shit? MUSKIMS use their civilians and children as human shields. US and NATO forces witnessed that firsthand in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Memri doesn't have an "opinion" for you to believe it or not, all that it does is watch Muslims in action, and record it, PERIOD, beesavad!

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J08GqXMr3YE]YouTube - Hamas using children as human shield[/ame]

This video as not during any conflict smart guy, he is just moving the kid out of the street idf sucks balls at trying to fool people

YouTube - Hamas - Human Shield Confession

Roudy,

Sherri

Sherri if only you knew what he called you in Hebrew, but he's an idiot ignore his insults
That wasn't Hebrew cocksucker! Ha ha ha! Wow. This is fun.

Mosab Hassan Yousef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You idiot you thing Hamas will post on Wikipedia who their real leaders are? Damn your so hard headed Hamas has secret leaders
You disagree he's a Hamas founder? Take it up with Hamas then. Zmal kalb heywan.

Roudy,

Sherri

Kesefat Kolfat Jendeh? Is not Hebrew? It sure as hell ain't Arabic faggot you suck at Arabic

You disagree he's a Hamas founder? Take it up with Hamas then. Zmal kalb heywan.

Wow interesting Roudy googled up some Arabic swear words, like you use them before ibn al khanzir , kalb min al sahayina. And west bank leadership doesn't mean shit homo gaza is where Hamas militia was based

Roudy,

Sherri

It's a insult in Persian, are you that much of a queer?

Forum List

Back