🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

---I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

Then you are a racist.

You actually sound a little like Goebbels in this post...you won't quoting him, were you?

She definitely has something against Arabs if she wants a decent conversation she can have it but she wants to go that way thanks for pointing that out to her

who is the idiot who referred to me as a RACIST because I object to a society in which young girls are encouraged to DANCE because a four year old girl was grabbed from her father's hand and her brains were shot out of her head? Clearly the person is delighted with a society in which girls are encouraged to be disgusting animals and dance over the dead body of a murdered innocent child------gee----he considers a "decent conversation" on in which he praises teenaged girls for dancing because a baby was grabbed from her father and murdered for ------his "god"

---I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

Then you are a racist.

You actually sound a little like Goebbels in this post...you won't quoting him, were you?

She definitely has something against Arabs if she wants a decent conversation she can have it but she wants to go that way thanks for pointing that out to her
It's easy to see why, observing what a fucking donkey you are. tell us again, why don't you go back to your shithole Gaza?

Who killed? And God is serious about everything he says he will not let that fly by, if he tells a nation follow his rules and they screw him over he is just patient but he will show them on day of judgement/QUOTE]

Everyone has their own view of God and his rules, but I believe all religions have basically the same idea - that God wants us to live good lives and be good people.

To my mind - anyone who has taken a human life will go to hell. No excuses.

I really don't believe God gives a damn in someone drank a few beers or swam naked providing they did their best to be honest, kind and non-violent.

There won't be anyone from Hamas or Hezbollah in heaven, but there will be many Muslims.

I was talking about Hezbollah and Hamas went with rpg a lot when they were occupying gaza, and yeah nails are posinious if they are Palestinian nails lol:lol::clap2:

There are many ways to be a slut------women with bombs on their stinking asses ARE SLUTS women who adulate girls with bombs on their stinking asses are ALSO SLUTS and their mothers are SLUTS -----women with signs on top of their stinking rags praising the islamo pig ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER are also sluts ANY woman who lets her kid fart out "DEATH TO....." chants is -----beyond stinking slut -----she is a walking lump of shit

what do YOU call a woman whose daughter dances because some disgusting pig has blown the brains out of a four year old -----I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

Hitlers real name was Abu Ali? Im telling you guys irosie teaches us new things each day :rofl:
Hamor,

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

A fellow falastini friend who rubs Vaseline on his rifle as you bark Allah Akbar?

Naa we don't have any of that queer trash like Israel does...don't worry we follow Gods word 100 percent:lol:
What you follow isn't God, it's a pedophile illiterate Saudi Arabian Khara terrorist theif called Mohammad. But you're too stupid To know it.

Roudy is just stuck up, you don't even follow what Yawhah told you to, he will surely release his wrath on those who were hypocrites

who is the idiot who referred to me as a RACIST because I object to a society in which young girls are encouraged to DANCE because a four year old girl was grabbed from her father's hand and her brains were shot out of her head? "

No, I don't call you a racist for condemning terror. I condemn terror too.

I call you a racist for saying:

--I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

Who killed? And God is serious about everything he says he will not let that fly by, if he tells a nation follow his rules and they screw him over he is just patient but he will show them on day of judgement/QUOTE]

Everyone has their own view of God and his rules, but I believe all religions have basically the same idea - that God wants us to live good lives and be good people.

To my mind - anyone who has taken a human life will go to hell. No excuses.

I really don't believe God gives a damn in someone drank a few beers or swam naked providing they did their best to be honest, kind and non-violent.

There won't be anyone from Hamas or Hezbollah in heaven, but there will be many Muslims.

It was my belief that the One is serious of what he says, and you might not care about things that seem ordinary to you like drinking or premarital sex, but we love God more than that. And I won't convince you but trust me a lot of Hamas will end up in heaven....they are men who followed Gods word since they were babies and are poor men who are religous...lots of them die smiling you just haven't seen if you go to gaza you can see

who is the idiot who referred to me as a RACIST because I object to a society in which young girls are encouraged to DANCE because a four year old girl was grabbed from her father's hand and her brains were shot out of her head? "

No, I don't call you a racist for condemning terror. I condemn terror too.

I call you a racist for saying:

--I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

Also why does it seem to you every Hamas militant did a sucide bombing? Those were very few members, Hamas has a sort of big militia they are mostly university students who care for their freedom, the special force chosen ones like the guy in my avatar joined qassam brigades after their family members were killed and they took it tough like men and fought bravely against idf outposts,etc. and succeeded in their promise of freeing Palestinian prisoners

Also why does it seem to you every Hamas militant did a sucide bombing? Those were very few members, Hamas has a sort of big militia they are mostly university students who care for their freedom, the special force chosen ones like the guy in my avatar joined qassam brigades after their family members were killed and they took it tough like men and fought bravely against idf outposts,etc. and succeeded in their promise of freeing Palestinian prisoners

Not every Hamas militant is a killer, I agree, and I have no problem with those who join only to protest peacfully or take part in non-terrorist activities.

But to my mind every terrorist will burn in hell, be they Hamas, Irgun, Hezbollah, Baader Meinhoff or Weather Underground.

Not every Hamas militant is a killer, I agree, and I have no problem with those who join only to protest peacfully or take part in non-terrorist activities.

But to my mind every terrorist will burn in hell, be they Hamas, Irgun, Hezbollah, Baader Meinhoff or Weather Underground.

I too think terrorists will be in trouble, I didnt agree with Hamas sucide bombings and am glad they ended them.

But you are not being realistic, peaceful protests while your land and people are being killed? It doesn't make sense, idf killed many palestinans so they had to arm themselves, they definitely have the right to fight back or build up a militia. And everything the idf says is bs, I have those racist guys many times in person they only care for Israel and are brutal to civilians, this why many Palestinians support attacks against the idf which I believe are justified...more than justified

You are also in a peaceful setting, if you had experienced what Palestinians have experienced all your views would change

Almost everybody in Israel thinks like irosie and Roudy
That all Palestinian women and garbage and sluts, also against the men like that keep that in mind they are very racist people, like I said to to Israel and see for yourself

You are also in a peaceful setting, if you had experienced what Palestinians have experienced all your views would change

Yes, that's true - I used to live 1.5 kms from the Lebanese border and 6 kms from Syria, and certainly believed and believe in armed defence for Israel in those areas.

I just don't believe in the use of unjustified offensive force or the use of non-military targets.

I have no problem with people using force to defend their homes and families wherever they live, but that force should always be directed at the people responsible, and not at ordinary civilians. I also think that force should be non-lethal where possible - as we saw used very effetively by Palestinians in Intafada 1.

That all Palestinian women and garbage and sluts, also against the men like that keep that in mind they are very racist people, like I said to to Israel and see for yourself

No they don't - not at all.

In Israel people like Roudy and Rosie would be considered nutcase racists and extremists, just as they are here.

Research has shown that 30% of Israelis want to see a Palestinian state created in the Occupied Territories.

Another 30% could accept a (limited) Palestinian state, given clear safeguards were in place.

Another 30% oppose any form of compromise with Palestinians. Even within this group, few are as rabid as the posters we see here, because they understand the realities of the situation.

(Btw, I haved lived in Israel, and spent significant amounts of time in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc)

Yes, that's true - I used to live 1.5 kms from the Lebanese border and 6 kms from Syria, and certainly believed and believe in armed defence for Israel in those areas.

I just don't believe in the use of unjustified offensive force or the use of non-military targets.

I have no problem with people using force to defend their homes and families wherever they live, but that force should always be directed at the people responsible, and not at ordinary civilians. I also think that force should be non-lethal where possible - as we saw used very effetively by Palestinians in Intafada 1.

About the intifada, the Idf was killing many civilians as well, look up the number killed also settlers were attacking and killing Palestinian civilians as well, so that is why some militant groups did a lot of bombings and got away with it sort of, not by the idf though they were after them. Most of those were done by fatahs militia al aqsa and jihad islamist militia saraya al quds in joint with Hamas, now I too didn't support that and many disagreed but it looked like it was gonna happen the way things were going.

I think Sharon handled it wrong and flamed tensions when he went in the Dome of the rock, also everything else everybody hated him, even his own people forced him to step down eventually

Hamas uses donkeys like you and Palestinian children as sacrifice for their warped ideology.

If you experienced what Israelis experienced from Muslim animals you would have carpet bombed that shithole Gaza. But unlike Hamas animals, they are human, and they have respect for life.

No they don't - not at all.

In Israel people like Roudy and Rosie would be considered nutcase racists and extremists, just as they are here.

Research has shown that 30% of Israelis want to see a Palestinian state created in the Occupied Territories.

Another 30% could accept a (limited) Palestinian state, given clear safeguards were in place.

Another 30% oppose any form of compromise with Palestinians. Even within this group, few are as rabid as the posters we see here, because they understand the realities of the situation.

(Btw, I haved lived in Israel, and spent significant amounts of time in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc)

Yeah I understood that, I have been to Egypt as well, and you are right, but peace isn't gonna work like people think(just Make two states), Israel hasn't declared their borders yet and they would definitely control the borders of a possible future Palestinian state so it's iffy but the people that need the most help right now are the ones in gaza, I heard from friends in the west bank they are doing alright some are doing bad though, but I just talked to my grandmother in gaza and the situation is very bad extreme unemployment and electricity and water issues. The blocked is still intact more than ever too

Btw which out of the four did you enjoy the most? I'm guessing lebonan haha I might not be right though I might wanna go see the place I heard its nice and fun there

Forum List

Back